Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

ImageImage

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by missstarlight »

Okay wooopie! She's now catering to her not so posh minions by promoting Olay- because of course she is honestly in love with the products and she says it's not because she's paid but because she's authentic. What a disgrace... liar... you don't use Olay. No one believes you.

The constant nose picking- we can tell you are nervous as hell Lydia... you know we can see through the FAKE REAL YOU.
You pick your nose and you can't help it because you know that you're an impostor. You know that when you smugly said

'I CREATED AN AMAZING LIFE FOR MYSELF'

it isn't true.

Your career will be over because you just don't have a clue. You will never reach the same success as all the other bloggers who actually have more substance because you are empty. You're dead inside. Only someone dead inside could carry on the way you do.

What's so amazing about your job Lydia?

Having to feel obligated to show so much to the world who really doesn't give a shit about you. Your real followers have already gone and seen the real side to you so you've lost them and now you're so close to losing your husband as well. The more you shout out about how happy you are, the more we can see that you're not. Your job is amazing because of what? Fame? Glory? Things? Money? Is that what you call amazing?

Amazing Life= means being content, happy, not needy of adoration. An amazing life means that you are doing things of value- that you are enriching your life by being authentic. If you think about it, why do you have so many haters. The assumptions people made about you are true and you can fight them all you want but we can see through you.

Because Lydia, your body language doesn't lie- your eyes no matter how much you have plastic surgery, are a mirror to your soul. You care about no one but yourself. You are greedy, you are self-absorbed. You don't care about whether or not people really have a nice cream for their face or if they can save a few bucks for this or that. You don't care about anyone else looking good because YOU ONLY WANT TO SHOW HOW GOOD YOU LOOK.

You don't care about others because it's all about you and your life. Hell, you don't even care about your husband.

You wonder, why are those GG women always online talking shit about me...

I know that I'm here because I cannot believe that you still exist. I'm here because I found this site when I needed to understand why someone as fake as you can fool people like I once was and lure us into your fake world.

Guru Gossip served as a light for many of us who was once fooled by you and we are here for all those people who haven't yet seen the light.

We want to be there for them too and together we will expose how awful of a person you really are.

sleuthy
Learner
Learner

Post by sleuthy »

I actually think she was in London yesterday, as her hairdresser is based here, and hence that ‘cute’ orange car selfie on the way to the train station.

How mortifying knowing that she’s in the same city only to get her (free) haircut, while her peers are invited to professional events/launches AND just actually hanging out shopping together. It’s almost sad how much of a loner she is only having Ali and Carrie but I can only assume it’s her own fault..

On a side note: I don’t think there’s a problem with ITF being friends with IAC just because Lydia doesn’t get along with her. If two of my friends don’t get along for their own reasons, it wouldn’t stop me being friends with either of them, it might be awkward but I don’t think it’s disloyal

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

She's deleted all the negative comments lol this must be so time consuming for her.Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Is it declared a gift?Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

She never declares on instagram stories as self deleting?

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

I'm semi new.... what's the beef with IAC and Lydia? I'm going to go read IAC thread now...

Lydia... just wash your face. I know it sounds so simple and everyone on this board trashes you but I really really believe that if you were to stop with the self tanner... and match your foundation to your actual skin.... it would be life changing for your entire look.

Right now, you look dirty Lydia. It just doesnt suit you. Go paler.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

thetruthhurts_
Debater
Debater

Post by thetruthhurts_ »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:She never declares on instagram stories as self deleting?
She doesn’t declare consistently on insta-stories but she should and if you’ve captured it report it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Muff_Puff wrote:
happyforest wrote:
Pepper0506 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:57 pm
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:16 pm
Feel like she's leading up to a video title of 'Why I'm transitioning for my gay husband'

Seriously wonder if he's suggesting the shorter hair & the masculine attire. Or maybe she's subconsciously trying to meet his tastes (in his phone history)

Also. This photo- why's she suddenly not photoshopping the moles off her arm, hole in nose, and hair out nostril? Must be a last minute decision to use that shot.Image
Her chin is huge, way too much filler :roll:

The Hitler look is back. As is the disjointed outfit. How she thinks putting out multiple back to back videos wearing THE SAME OUTFIT, over and over again, is good fashion content is really perplexing. From dirty dressing gowns to this. Creator, my ass.

Don't forget the white jeans she wore nearly every day last summer!
They're bound to make an appearance soon what with summer on the way.

Omg she looked soooo much better then! What the fork has she done to herself Image

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

What the f*ck is that thing in her hair? Image
She looks absolutely ridiculous.

It isn't even serving a purpose because she STILL constantly touches that bit of hair to tuck it behind her deformed ear (even when there's no hair there to be tucked!)

I think she has Transient Tic Disorder because she constantly touches her hair, nose or earrings.
(Also flapping those f*cking hands around when she talks. It drives me insane)

Tics are often confused with nervous behaviour.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

In the latest vlog when she was talking (and flapping those hands around).
People in the audience seem to be knocking back the alcohol at a faster pace, lol.

I think that last one is actually Carrie!

Thank god she time lapsed the rest of this talk. Image Image

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Her “pearl hair clip” looks like a bandage in the hair lol!!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Muff_Puff wrote:In the latest vlog when she was talking (and flapping those hands around).
People in the audience seem to be knocking back the alcohol at a faster pace, lol.

Yay well done muff for finding the strength to carry on your role as deputy.

Ok so talking of scarrie in the vlog i swear she too has had the same 3 point rhino?
ImageImage

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 am
Muff_Puff wrote:In the latest vlog when she was talking (and flapping those hands around).

Yay well done Muff for finding the strength to carry on your role as deputy.
lol, I'm struggling GP.
I'm just waiting for the new stairs and floor to go in and then I think I'll be off. There's nothing else about her that interests me.
I just can't watch her vlogs anymore. She drives me insane.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

It's an earring because she didn't have it in last Monday's vlog..... unless she's sprouted a mole in the last 7 days? Image

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

‘My Lidl Pony’ (Shetland edition) dropping truth bombs for the weekend

Like whaattttttt

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Another FREE trip.

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Muff_Puff I feel the same.. but you can’t abandon the Wolf Pack!!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Muff_Puff wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 am

Yay well done Muff for finding the strength to carry on your role as deputy.
lol, I'm struggling GP.
I'm just waiting for the new stairs and floor to go in and then I think I'll be off. There's nothing else about her that interests me.
I just can't watch her vlogs anymore. She drives me insane.
For a minute I thought you meant your own stairs & you were literally trapped in your bedroom forced to watch the trash lydl posts on instagramImage

So are the stairs free? Why did she not buy a house in the style she (currently) likes???

Who's been on board since the house hunting? Remember when she was originally day dreaming about inglenook fireplaces & all manner of period features? She'd have done the same and gutted the place right? What a nut job. When will she wake up and see she'll never be happy because the actual ugliness is inside..

Return to “Lydia Millen”