Valeria Lipovetsky Part 3

Rosegoldcattie
Learner
Learner

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 3

Post by Rosegoldcattie »

Cocoapuffs4lyfe wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:30 am
Wasn't there also that whole situation with her grandmother? First she said her mother raised her as a single mom (in Israel, too), but then it turned out she moved to Israel after marrying. Do you guys think her grandmother lived in Israel as well? Almost every problem we and her viewers have with Valeria stems from her being deceitful. Ms. "I hate that shit [makeup tutorials]"... On a different note, I don't think Valeria lied about at what age she married. The majority of her lies are from when she lived in Israel. I mean, have we ever seen anyone she knew back home? When was the last time she went back?
I actually follow on Instagram one of her close friends who lives in Israel. Her name is Mia Dyadyuk, I think she is russian too and she owns a clothing brand named Legal Outfit.

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:55 am

I think she got her nosejob through shady means at a very young age
Her mother payed for it at 16, before her career, right? Didn't she say they were poor :? ?

hannamarii
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hannamarii »

emmagossiper wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:53 am
How old she actually was when she got her nose job? And I also thought that you can’t travel abroad without parent/guardian until legal age.
You can definitely travel abroad without a guardian, I don't know how it is now, but if your parents write a document and it is authorised you can go, at least that's in the EU, I don't know about Israel. I used to have that and no one would even bat an eye when I was in airport security, clearly not 18. Kind of scary when I think about it now.
I do believe her modeling timeline but I agree that she probably got a shady nosejob and that's why it looks so messed up now and she hides the timeline. But I think the biggest reason why she and Vika are lying about them being jewish and the timelines is due to legal reasons, as I'd guess they knew that Valeria in theory was there illegally.
I am interested what did Gary think about all this shady business when he found out? Did he think 'ah great, at least I'm not the only dishonest person in this relationship'

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

hannamarii wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:08 pm
emmagossiper wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:53 am
How old she actually was when she got her nose job? And I also thought that you can’t travel abroad without parent/guardian until legal age.
You can definitely travel abroad without a guardian, I don't know how it is now, but if your parents write a document and it is authorised you can go, at least that's in the EU, I don't know about Israel. I used to have that and no one would even bat an eye when I was in airport security, clearly not 18. Kind of scary when I think about it now.
I do believe her modeling timeline but I agree that she probably got a shady nosejob and that's why it looks so messed up now and she hides the timeline. But I think the biggest reason why she and Vika are lying about them being jewish and the timelines is due to legal reasons, as I'd guess they knew that Valeria in theory was there illegally.
I am interested what did Gary think about all this shady business when he found out? Did he think 'ah great, at least I'm not the only dishonest person in this relationship'
There is no doubt about that, they must have known Valeria was living illegally in Israel. The timeline regarding her video stating she went to Paris because of the divorce at home in Israel was also a lie, because mother and brother already moved to Canada when Valeria went to Paris. (referring to bla bla love as well).

Offtopic: Anyhow, this one won the song contest in Israel, beautiful song

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

Lea760 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:02 pm

How was her grandmother allowed to live in Israel? And the grandmother visited them in Canada in 2016 before she passed away. I think the fight happened then. She never lived in Canada.
That's impossible, grandma was already dead in 2015 :o Here's a screenshot from Valeria's visit to the cemetery in Russia. It clearly states 2015.

In Valeria's q&a video starting from 11:10 she says that grandma was "such a strong part in her childhood", so that means she must have stayed with them often in Israel, maybe she didn't live there, but definitely visited often. And she also says that before the fight grandma stayed with them in Canada, but maybe that also means that she just visited them. But totally not in 2016!

Lea760
Talker
Talker

Post by Lea760 »

bla_bla_love wrote:
Lea760 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:02 pm

How was her grandmother allowed to live in Israel? And the grandmother visited them in Canada in 2016 before she passed away. I think the fight happened then. She never lived in Canada.
That's impossible, grandma was already dead in 2015 :o Here's a screenshot from Valeria's visit to the cemetery in Russia. It clearly states 2015.

In Valeria's q&a video starting from 11:10 she says that grandma was "such a strong part in her childhood", so that means she must have stayed with them often in Israel, maybe she didn't live there, but definitely visited often. And she also says that before the fight grandma stayed with them in Canada, but maybe that also means that she just visited them. But totally not in 2016!
ok then it was 2015 and i mistyped

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Leedeborah96
Learner
Learner

Post by Leedeborah96 »

Juice123 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:26 pm
FashCandyxx wrote:

Her mother payed for it at 16, before her career, right? Didn't she say they were poor :? ?
You definetly do not have to be of wealthy means to get a nose job. I know plenty of girls who have come with their families to America and get plastic surgery but their family cannot even afford to visit their home country because they don’t have money. It’s called saving. In my American highschool I met girls who get nose jobs and eyelid surgery as graduation presents from their parents. (A very common thing in South Korea no matter how little money you have.)
For example; one girl I knew that her family tried to immigrate to America opened up a dry cleaning store. Her mother paid for her nose and eyelid surgery at the same time. Yet, they still live in a small apartment with 5 people and cannot travel and are on financial aid while in university.
No hate, just putting it out there .

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

Leedeborah96 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:59 am
Juice123 wrote:
FashCandyxx wrote:

You definetly do not have to be of wealthy means to get a nose job. I know plenty of girls who have come with their families to America and get plastic surgery but their family cannot even afford to visit their home country because they don’t have money. It’s called saving. In my American highschool I met girls who get nose jobs and eyelid surgery as graduation presents from their parents. (A very common thing in South Korea no matter how little money you have.)
For example; one girl I knew that her family tried to immigrate to America opened up a dry cleaning store. Her mother paid for her nose and eyelid surgery at the same time. Yet, they still live in a small apartment with 5 people and cannot travel and are on financial aid while in university.
Ok, never heard of that one :o , but the thing is they lived in Israel, so it might have been different.

Lea760
Talker
Talker

Post by Lea760 »

Juice123 wrote:
Leedeborah96 wrote:
Juice123 wrote:
FashCandyxx wrote:

Ok, never heard of that one :o , but the thing is they lived in Israel, so it might have been different.

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

Lea760 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:09 am
Juice123 wrote:
Leedeborah96 wrote:
Juice123 wrote:
FashCandyxx wrote:

Danke! Then they might have gone to a cheap surgeon or something, maybe that's the reason why it looks like that..
Don't want to be hateful, but it's my opinion :) .

Lea760
Talker
Talker

Post by Lea760 »

Juice123 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:14 am
Lea760 wrote:
Juice123 wrote:
Leedeborah96 wrote:
Juice123 wrote:

Danke! Then they might have gone to a cheap surgeon or something, maybe that's the reason why it looks like that..
Yeah I agree with that. I also think it was very cheap, maybe not even a real surgeon but something illegal? Who knows. It just looks so bad. Her first nose job was better.

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

Lea760 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:19 am
Juice123 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:14 am
Lea760 wrote:
Juice123 wrote:
Leedeborah96 wrote:

Yeah I agree with that. I also think it was very cheap, maybe not even a real surgeon but something illegal? Who knows. It just looks so bad. Her first nose job was better.
Illegal maybe, cheap for sure.
The 2nd nose job, she pretty much debunked that one, she made a sarcastic tone of someone mentioning it.
I think it was another camera angle, that's why people think that.

Edit: ok the nose looks different on that photo bla bla made screenshots of in part 2 haha.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

I think it looks like she got a second nose job because her nose is collapsing :?

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

Maybe it wasn't a full blown rhinoplasty the second time around, just a surgery on the nose tip, which is why Valeria rejects that it was a second nosejob. But nose tip doesn't just naturally get smaller and more upturned over time, so she definitely did something.

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

It was more the tip being different between picture 2 and 3 on the previous page. Now it looks like this, the tip is more up and flat.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

bla_bla_love wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:54 am
Maybe it wasn't a full blown rhinoplasty the second time around, just a surgery on the nose tip, which is why Valeria rejects that it was a second nosejob. But nose tip doesn't just naturally get smaller and more upturned over time, so she definitely did something.

It basically looks as if they cut off 1/3 of her nose

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

bla_bla_love wrote:

Omg you're right. Too bad she didn't stop at number 2. She looks like somebody went nuts with the pinch tool now.

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

bla_bla_love wrote:
She was otherwise pretty straightforward in it and made sure to tell that she didn't have any other nose job done or anything done other than her ''first nose job''.

Cocoapuffs4lyfe
Debater
Debater

Post by Cocoapuffs4lyfe »

I still can't get over how her nose job changed her whole face. After googling her pre-nose job model photos, I also noticed she's had two big moles removed from her chest, btw.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Val’s story reminds of 14 year old russian model who died when she worked in China. Her mother took her to modeling school and wanted her daughter to be a model, they also have a big family with multiple kids. The model overworked and had no insurance, she complained her mother via phone call and was hospitalized too late.

I assume that Vika encouraged her to be a model and didn’t mind her nose job.

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”