Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by PI88NK »

Gurugossiping wrote:I could kinda see Alex trying to get pregnant after Hawaii. I don't think she wants to mess up her body again or even have another baby, but here's why I think that's coming...

1. She went on a crazy diet before Italy in 2017 knowing that afterwards they were gonna try to get pregnant. So she knows soon she'll be able to pig out again without feeling guilty

2. She won't want Mallory getting all the attention & gaining subscribers as Alex and Michael plateau.

3. Pregnancy=Views

4. She'll probably want to have another baby and just get it over with because you can tell Michael was dead-set on having at least 1 more

I had made up my mind that she would never have another but you have kind of convinced me she might; but also for the reason that if she had two, she would be able to justify hiring a nanny so she’d never have to deal with it.

Did anyone else notice how FAKE ASS NICE she was around Brett. Completely fake. Asking him questions and a constant smile on her fake ass face omg it was hilarious ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:27 pm
I could kinda see Alex trying to get pregnant after Hawaii. I don't think she wants to mess up her body again or even have another baby, but here's why I think that's coming...

1. She went on a crazy diet before Italy in 2017 knowing that afterwards they were gonna try to get pregnant. So she knows soon she'll be able to pig out again without feeling guilty

2. She won't want Mallory getting all the attention & gaining subscribers as Alex and Michael plateau.

3. Pregnancy=Views

4. She'll probably want to have another baby and just get it over with because you can tell Michael was dead-set on having at least 1 more
That's exactly what I was thinking!! Mostly your first point where the one and ONLY time Alex was able to get thin was before her trip to Italy knowing full well she'd get to pig out worse than ever right afterwards because she was planning on getting pregnant (probably Alex at her most pathetic IMO.) Whether they get pregnant again or not I can pretty well guarantee they will drop hints like they did after Italy in attempts to create hype, just like every other lacklustre thing they do. The rest of your points are even more reason, I feel like she'd sell her soul for any one of those reasons (except number 4 because like Alex could care less about anyone's interests other than her own, but #4 is enough to get Michael in on it... unless he's starting to realize he's made a mistake and should gtfo of that one-sided friendship they call a marriage. friendship even seems too strong of a word given how terrible she is to him.)

Summerbreeze13
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Summerbreeze13 »

Michael was likeable in his fast food vlog. She must be trying to look super skinny for her trip by not eating anything in the car. It's hard to resist the smell of food right in front of you. One a side note, she definitely got something done to her chin or she's lost a drastic amount of weight. Her hair looked gross and greasy, I can see why she was trying to hide. I could care less what she eats to be honest. Every person on planet earth puts food in their mouth on a daily basis, she's not obligated to explain to anyone why she eats a donut or drinks a Coke or eats no gluten or all the gluten. She can have whatever she wants. Alex, you don't have a fitness channel so eat what makes you happy girlie. Have a good relationship with food. Don't yo yo diet. Do what your body tells you. If I eat a bunch of crap one day I eat less the next to balance it out. I eat everything, sugar, meat, dairy, pasta and maintain a healthy weight.

She does however have a Beauty channel and hasn't posted a video involving makeup on it since December of last year.

Post by Guest »

Summerbreeze13 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:45 pm
Michael was likeable in his fast food vlog. She must be trying to look super skinny for her trip by not eating anything in the car. It's hard to resist the smell of food right in front of you. One a side note, she definitely got something done to her chin or she's lost a drastic amount of weight. Her hair looked gross and greasy, I can see why she was trying to hide. I could care less what she eats to be honest. Every person on planet earth puts food in their mouth on a daily basis, she's not obligated to explain to anyone why she eats a donut or drinks a Coke or eats no gluten or all the gluten. She can have whatever she wants. Alex, you don't have a fitness channel so eat what makes you happy girlie. Have a good relationship with food. Don't yo yo diet. Do what your body tells you. If I eat a bunch of crap one day I eat less the next to balance it out. I eat everything, sugar, meat, dairy, pasta and maintain a healthy weight.

She does however have a Beauty channel and hasn't posted a video involving makeup on it since December of last year.
She might not be obligated to explain why she eats what she eats but I do kind of feel like she's obligated not to flat out lie to the people who view/consume her product.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Fitwithbritt wrote:
Summerbreezedelete3 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:45 pm

She might not be obligated to explain why she eats what she eats but I do kind of feel like she's obligated not to flat out lie to the people who view/consume her product.
She has no one to blame but herself. Ppl that don’t talk excessively about food and working out don’t get questions or comments about it. It’s her own fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z1Z2Z3
Learner
Learner

Post by Z1Z2Z3 »

They should have edited the ordering part out! I had second hand embarrassment!! They’re so f*king awkward

Post by Guest »

lewhitney wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:54 am
i bet the julian update is taking forever to upload because it's sponsored so she has to get it approved
because we all know she wouldn't post a video just because...there's always hidden intention
Maybe she waiting to add that Julian is doing all these activities, swimming, music (that he just recently started) like she’s mom of the year, who cares for his developmental needs. You know you only put him in those activities for content.
Otherwise that video would show that she is not helping him thrive developmentally.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Remember when they were on the pato in Fl. talking about the exciting new content ideas they had? Where are they?!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

eyeroller wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:52 am
Remember when they were on the pato in Fl. talking about the exciting new content ideas they had? Where are they?!
Alex's whole life is hyperbole & exaggerations...

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

That drivethru vidro was so WEIRD lol Alex was like getting off on Michael trying these foods. And obviously tried to make it out so it was “his video” and her small ass donut bites...

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

Look, I just want to know what happened to the hair clip?! I hope it’s okay...

Natalieann9913
Learner
Learner

Post by Natalieann9913 »

Her Instagram post today is her with her whole family and Michael is there...hope he made some time to see his mom on Mother’s Day :| :(

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

Has anyone else noticed their ig stories when they repost subscribers posing with their gtb crap, that most of them are overweight? Do these type of people find Alex inspiring? Lol Or is Alex just that relatable?!

No wonder they haven’t done a meet up in God knows how long because she would view these people as beneath her! In her eyes, they are only good enough to rip off with overpriced, crap clothing and sadly, these people don’t even realize they are getting ripped off! :roll:

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

Gurugossiping wrote: This threads getting long, let's start thinking of a new thread name.

Any suggestions?
Mr. mom meets Mrs. I’ve been using this for years.

No budget, No problem. We are loaded.

Backwards hair clips are cute, fresh, and trendy.

Haha, Idk, the only things I could think of in a few minutes.

Mmmkay332
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmmkay332 »

How about something with “good to be” in it?? Ex: “Good To Be a fake money hungry bitch with a human prop baby and shusband”

Too harsh??

Or perhaps “Good To Be hated and hungry”

Or “Good To Be ....??” Cmon let’s riff on this one!! I need some laughs right now and y’all never disappoint.

(Noticed two more sponsored products in her stories today 🙄🙄🙄) I love the “disclaimer” on her food haul that there were other things they aren’t showing that they also eat. Oh you mean LIKE ALL THE JUNK FOOD OFF CAMERA??? Lolol

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”