Atlanta Bloggers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Chaiteakoffee

Atlanta Bloggers

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Here you go, thread for atlanta bloggers :tu:

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Atlanta Bloggers

Post by nosyposie93 »

Thank you ChaiteaKoffee!

So a Maryam Ishtiaq thread already exists but as ABCDATL stated, there is a lot of fake shit going on in Atlanta with various bloggers so if you have some tea, let's hear it!
I would personally like to start off with Saalekaa, she is trying to be the "smart" one but nothing about her is smart.
An example would be posting about how influencing isn't about gucci belts and then doing a sorry giveaway of one the next day..

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

nosyposie93 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:31 pm
Thank you ChaiteaKoffee!

So a Maryam Ishtiaq thread already exists but as ABCDATL stated, there is a lot of fake shit going on in Atlanta with various bloggers so if you have some tea, let's hear it!
I would personally like to start off with Saalekaa, she is trying to be the "smart" one but nothing about her is smart.
An example would be posting about how influencing isn't about gucci belts and then doing a sorry giveaway of one the next day..
saalekaa 1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by ABCDATL »

Uh ohhhhhhhh!!!! We in this biiiittttchhhhh

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

So let's get working huh

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Which bloggers do you all know IRL?
I know quite a few/people around them but I def can't piece all the tea together on my own.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

My sources tell me she’s super lame. Self coincided. I am asking some old friends from Cobb/acworth/kennesaw/marietta/Dallas/Paulding what their younger siblings know about her. From all I’ve gathered is that she’s just lame. Living in the moment. Trying to copy someone and hopefully looking to see where in life this will get her. Really just no one. No real drama worth mentioning maybe she does something to get noticed.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

I think the worst she’s done is play two guys at one time.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

ABCDATL wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:53 pm
My sources tell me she’s super lame. Self coincided. I am asking some old friends from Cobb/acworth/kennesaw/marietta/Dallas/Paulding what their younger siblings know about her. From all I’ve gathered is that she’s just lame. Living in the moment. Trying to copy someone and hopefully looking to see where in life this will get her. Really just no one. No real drama worth mentioning maybe she does something to get noticed.
she genuinely seems like she's trying to be "different" but she also out here buying followers smfh. Anything on Nadia Maya? Afghangstah? Reema? I would ask about sumiyah but she seems annnnnooooying

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

ABCDATL wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:54 pm
I think the worst she’s done is play two guys at one time.
Okay... now we're talking.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Also does anybody have more info on the Nadia Maya/Sumiyah restraining order incident?

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Can we know about the restraining story? What happened? And why are bloggers requiring restraining orders lmaoooo

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

One blogger I am looking to really expose is simply Sabrina. She’s def one of the biggest fakes on right now. She tried to leach off of Maryam. She only tried to hang out with her to get more followers. She’s superficial as fuck and in real life has no real friends. Surprised Sahir couldn’t find a better girl, and is down for all this crap. But idk maybe he is a sell out himself. If you go look at his company glass door reviews are trash on how they treat their employees. Sabrina’s very shady and self absorbed. She is definitely very caddy and always trying to out smart someone. Certain Ismaili ppl have a cult and cliqish mindset. She’s def one of those girls. She will use u and abuse u until she can get every benefit out of you for herself. Sabrina’s smart and all about her brand and image. Everything she does is very carefully articulated. I just want her to respond to faking being Maryams for followers LOL and now she can’t say shit Bc she doesn’t want to hurt her brand one way or another. She’s definitely tried to gain in Maryams followers. She’s def not dumb enough to be caught cheating so she’s faking the number of ppl coming onto her website. Ain’t no one trying to read ur novel story ass blog. Sabrina will do anything for her brand and reputation. Behind closed doors tho she’s a shit talker.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

Nadia maya comes from a family of whores. Idk man her father is crazzzzyyy. Her sisters were way worse just got spared that social media wasn’t around and they were able to be spared. Nadia’s a bitch. Drama queen. She’s running around the city getting love cause dudes think they can bang her like her sisters before. The sick part about their family is that it like is all through their mom whose into their lives and knows about all the guys they talk to and hang out with. It’s weird their family is the type to get u get super involved show your finances and then approve or reject of you. Even tho they don’t really have shit. In person Nadia is short as shit. I literally thought she photoshopped herself to look a littler older. As far as the restraining order goes Nadia has beeeef with everyone. It’s just some escalated shit LoL. Nadia got kicked out of high school I don’t even think this girl finished high school. LOL.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

ABCDATL wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:07 pm
One blogger I am looking to really expose is simply Sabrina. She’s def one of the biggest fakes on right now. She tried to leach off of Maryam. She only tried to hang out with her to get more followers. She’s superficial as fuck and in real life has no real friends. Surprised Sahir couldn’t find a better girl, and is down for all this crap. But idk maybe he is a sell out himself. If you go look at his company glass door reviews are trash on how they treat their employees. Sabrina’s very shady and self absorbed. She is definitely very caddy and always trying to out smart someone. Certain Ismaili ppl have a cult and cliqish mindset. She’s def one of those girls. She will use u and abuse u until she can get every benefit out of you for herself. Sabrina’s smart and all about her brand and image. Everything she does is very carefully articulated. I just want her to respond to faking being Maryams for followers LOL and now she can’t say shit Bc she doesn’t want to hurt her brand one way or another. She’s definitely tried to gain in Maryams followers. She’s def not dumb enough to be caught cheating so she’s faking the number of ppl coming onto her website. Ain’t no one trying to read ur novel story ass blog. Sabrina will do anything for her brand and reputation. Behind closed doors tho she’s a shit talker.
I have heard this about her from so many different sources. After she started hanging out with maryam everyone who knows her just KNEW she was doing it to leech off maryam's following. Everything Sabrina posts is not natural, her content SUCKS, her voice is annoying. Sahir seems nice but I wouldn't know. I'm not sure who even follows simplysabrina or sabrinamolu whatever it may be, her so called "brand" is non existent. I saw her cheese video and I was disgusted by how fake it was curated so I totally agree and believe it or not even "feel" for maryam having seen Sabrina use her like that lol. Perhaps those two are fit or each other since they are both manipulative.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

There’s def explicit pics of Maya’s out there. I’ve seen them but don’t have them. Their dads soo worried that he’s got cameras around the house. They gotta do some crazy shit to get around him.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

ABCDATL wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:14 pm
Nadia maya comes from a family of whores. Idk man her father is crazzzzyyy. Her sisters were way worse just got spared that social media wasn’t around and they were able to be spared. Nadia’s a bitch. Drama queen. She’s running around the city getting love cause dudes think they can bang her like her sisters before. The sick part about their family is that it like is all through their mom whose into their lives and knows about all the guys they talk to and hang out with. It’s weird their family is the type to get u get super involved show your finances and then approve or reject of you. Even tho they don’t really have shit. In person Nadia is short as shit. I literally thought she photoshopped herself to look a littler older. As far as the restraining order goes Nadia has beeeef with everyone. It’s just some escalated shit LoL. Nadia got kicked out of high school I don’t even think this girl finished high school. LOL.
I know some of her memon friends and they are total psychos in the community. She legit starts beef with everyone. It's highly toxic. Her face looks good on IG but god... IRL she goes unnoticed due to her height. She's like 4'11 ?? You can be all you want on social media but when you don't stand out IRL... yikes. Guys who thirst over her are instantly over it when they see her IRL lmaooo. I just want to know where they get the money to fight legal cases ... like??

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

I've heard Afghangstah has a restraining order too, confirmation on that?

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Ok serious question, why do all the guys from Atl look like F boys?
Is that a trend down there? Or is it just the crowd?

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

Man idk about her I’d have to really look. Her friends are very lame and smoke hookah at cafe Istanbul and do weird shit. They got some weird circle love going on.

Return to “Can you please help me find...”