Molly Bailey

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Molly Bailey

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

she's back with fab doesnt surprise me cause he always give me odd vibe about him she seems like one of those people who makes their relationship all rainbows and butterflies & its shitshow behind the scenes. it seems alot shes been deleting comments talking any negative about their relationships.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:47 pm
she's back with fab doesnt surprise me cause he always give me odd vibe about him she seems like one of those people who makes their relationship all rainbows and butterflies & its shitshow behind the scenes. it seems alot shes been deleting comments talking any negative about their relationships.
I like Molly. But she needs to realize this is not okay and super toxic. It won’t end well.

BeautyAndBrains711
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautyAndBrains711 »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:32 pm
Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
I like Molly. But she needs to realize this is not okay and super toxic. It won’t end well.
my heart is honestly breaking for her :( she is such a sweet and nice person but her relationship is EXTREMELY toxic--anyone can see that from a mile away. We can tell this to her all we want, but I think this is a life experience she unfortunately has to go through to really understand. I hope she realizes her worth soon. Idk who the toxic one is in the relationship (I gotta say her posting bitchy and annoying tweets is borderline sophomoric and awkward) but I also don't know the whole story. All I know is they are not good for each other. Have the respect for yourself and leave! Figure your identity out, Molly! Become a realtor, literally whatever you have to do :) Please!!!

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

BeautyAndBrains711 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:00 pm
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
my heart is honestly breaking for her :( she is such a sweet and nice person but her relationship is EXTREMELY toxic--anyone can see that from a mile away. We can tell this to her all we want, but I think this is a life experience she unfortunately has to go through to really understand. I hope she realizes her worth soon. Idk who the toxic one is in the relationship (I gotta say her posting bitchy and annoying tweets is borderline sophomoric and awkward) but I also don't know the whole story. All I know is they are not good for each other. Have the respect for yourself and leave! Figure your identity out, Molly! Become a realtor, literally whatever you have to do :) Please!!!
damn I was so pumped she was getting her shit together solo and she seemed to be getting happy. this is just gonna fuck everything up. also I HATE the way she speaks to him like a baby ugh

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

sudden opinion wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:21 pm
BeautyAndBrains711 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:00 pm
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
damn I was so pumped she was getting her shit together solo and she seemed to be getting happy. this is just gonna fuck everything up. also I HATE the way she speaks to him like a baby ugh
like when she was telling him to pick out the cat food? Ugh. They are your cats Molly, hes been absent for long periods of times. He doesn't know what kind of damn cat food YOUR cats like. COME ON.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

my sad prediction is that molly is going to fall into a cycle of getting cozy with fab, gaining weight, somehow the relationship falling apart, molly starting her fitness game and healthy routine back up again... then losing weight, somehow catching fab's attention... then getting together with him, gaining weight, and the cycle continues

i just feel so bad for her and their relationship

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

Why does Molly think it's cute to be a trainwreck? Also, why does the entire premise of her channel revolve around her relationship? The vlogmas day 1 video has #exboyfriend above the title, as if she's fishing for views with something people might be able to relate to, or just flat out broadcasting her relationship for the sake of interesting content. It's so desperate. I think I would have a lot more respect for Molly if she chose to keep certain things private. Is that seriously what's bringing in all her views? In her "healthy meal prep" video two days ago she referred to the apartment as "ours" and kept saying "we", as in her and Fab. He obviously has been living with her and he obviously has been much more involved recently than she lets on to. I really feel like they didn't even break up. They have a fight, Molly is in her feelings and posts subliminal shit everywhere, probably feels like an idiot, and then they go on as if nothing happened. In the day 1 video she also said something along the lines of "I have an instagram photo I need to take so I'm going to see if Fab can...help me out with that." Molly, you know DAMN WELL that he can "help you out with that." She needs to stop pussyfooting around the obvious and just tell it like it is. I mean, we aren't stupid. What she says never adds up.

Calisun26
Learner
Learner

Post by Calisun26 »

This is my first post on her forum and I just want to start off with saying that I actually like her, mainly bc she’s a lot like me. We’re both pisces but she’s 1 year older than me. I wish I could actually talk to her and open her eyes. I was the same way, I put my relationship too put there bc I wanted people to think our relationship was perfect, but it wasn’t. It was full of cheating (on hisend) and honestly I would lash out like a psycho, jealous girlfriend would. It’s embarssing to think about. However, I wasn’t strong enough to leave the relationship. I “forgave” only bc I was scared to be alone. I married him, I had a kid by him and honestly, it hasn’t been all that bad, but when I think about the 3 years ago when all the cheating and fightin began, I wish i would’ve been strong enough to leave, but I wasn’t. I just hope Molly or anyone else reading this doesn’t settle with their first toxic love out of fear of being alone. We’re good now, But I will never be completely happy with my life because I let a person become my purpose. molly, you will never be happy with fab because he’s already proven that he isn’t good to you (your tweets prove it) there is someone out there for you that will treat you right! Be strong!

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGishi-liteofmyday »

Oh, Molly. Know you’re worth. You are better than the toxic relationship you are in.

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

It's sad that Molly actually makes an effort to be healthy but falls back into bad habits when Fab is around. I think we can all agree that she wasn't the one to add sugary Goya sodas and cookies to the shopping list. Even the ritz crackers, chips and cheese really aren't something I would want around my house if I were trying to lose weight. My boyfriend is a horrible eater, just generally unhealthy to an extreme, and I had to lay down the law with him when it came to what he was keeping in my kitchen because, while I should be able to practice self control, it's REALLY hard to! What's even more concerning is the fact that Fab knows how heavy Molly once was, knows she worked pretty diligently to get down to the size she is, knows she is easily influenced and yet still feels the need to shove things like that in her face. This isn't the first time she's shown a grocery haul with stuff that is clearly his. Idk, I would start to feel like my significant other didn't respect my eating habits and the idea that I wanted to look good FOR HIM.

mnguye55
Talker
Talker

Post by mnguye55 »

Is this bitch really back with Fab? So I guess we know what videos she'll be posting in the next few months:

"ApPleBeE's with Fab"
"we broke up"
"getting back on track for the 29169846192nd time"
"groceries I bought to get back on track but prob won't eat"
"a video of me getting ready for a fake date so I can try to make my exbf jealous"
"wE gOt bAcK toGeTher"

I cannot with this girl.

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

mnguye55 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:59 am
Is this bitch really back with Fab? So I guess we know what videos she'll be posting in the next few months:

"ApPleBeE's with Fab"
"we broke up"
"a video of me getting ready for a fake date so I can try to make my exbf jealous"
"wE gOt bAcK toGeTher"

I cannot with this girl.
Do you think it was a fake date? That's what my thoughts were too

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

So she's doing a giveaway of $1500 cash? She literally doesn't do anything, how is she not hemorrhaging cash at this point.

AddieB
Talker
Talker

Post by AddieB »

I don’t think that date she got ready for a few weeks back was real lol. Or maybe it was with fab the whole time who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

soybeanz wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:48 am
mnguye55 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:59 am

"ApPleBeE's with Fab"
"we broke up"
"wE gOt bAcK toGeTher"

I cannot with this girl.
Do you think it was a fake date? That's what my thoughts were too
I think the date was fake. Also, to me it looks like she can’t get another guy that’s why she takes back on the guy who emotionally abuses her and cheats on her. You have to be really desperate to do that.

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

Every video she does is a get back on track video :rofl: honestly what does she do all day? No job (she isn’t on YouTube enough to consider it a job), no school... what the hell does she do?!?!

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Xoxogabby wrote:Every video she does is a get back on track video :rofl: honestly what does she do all day? No job (she isn’t on YouTube enough to consider it a job), no school... what the hell does she do?!?!
I watched her update video and she said she wants to buy a house and a car WHERE does she get the money from

The_Answer91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The_Answer91 »

Say it with me...Molly is a basic bitch.

She might be the most pathetic person I’ve ever met. She can’t get out of her own way. Her place is in Walpole yet she should be living in Dorchester like the trash that she is. I’ve seen this broad without makeup on and let me tell you, she’s NOTHING like her fake pictures or videos. Fab could do much better, even if he’s a cheater and an abuser.

Molly is as basic as come 🤢🤮

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Please tell me that photo from Fabs Instagram is not a ring on her finger. And why are there moving boxes on her story? She said she was uploading a vlog explaining everything but still hasn’t posted anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

^^ can only add three photos for some reason. Here is a screenshot from Fabs story the other day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “L-O”