Molly Bailey

Re: Molly Bailey

Post by Guest »

secretviewerdelete60 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:38 pm
ceebee wrote: Why does she keep going back and forth to a guy that obviously isn’t good for? You can tell this is her first boyfriend..
I agree. I’m only subscribed at this point to watch her meltdown happen, and all the tea on Fab to be spilled.
Molly seems like the girl who constantly needs attention, a serial dater.
She obviously is unexperienced. A girl who has been thru this would’ve already left.

lusciousdoll342
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lusciousdoll342 »

i feel like its time i stop reading and say something. coming from someone who been through this stuff. she may be unexperienced but you have to learn.I love molly but yes things have changed i can tell by her tweets and everything that she takes things out on fab, and accuses him of things when he hasn't done anything. fab reminds me of my ex, he would do everything he can for me and id say its not enough. He gave me so much and i took it fr granted. I use to be the same as molly and its obvious she does this too fab, just look at the social media. Id push my bf away more and more and then when he finally left it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Just understand women don't be a force to your bf/gf if they are doing the best they can. you can tell when they are trying, they are also human. Don't let your insecurities cloud up your mind you need to change and become a better woman, and you will need strong man to do so. i just hope the girls going through things please understand, don't be blinded by your thought. that will ruin you in the end babes

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

Omg did anyone see her insta story, that her cat gave birth to 4 kittens. That shit makes me so angry, be responsible and spat and neuter your freaking pets!!!!! What’s her plan, keep 8 cats? Or give some of the old ones back to the shelter? Is she going to fix the new kittens or is she breeding cats now. Ugh there’s already WAY TOO MANY pets without homes. 😡

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

electrickatz wrote:Omg did anyone see her insta story, that her cat gave birth to 4 kittens. That shit makes me so angry, be responsible and spat and neuter your freaking pets!!!!! What’s her plan, keep 8 cats? Or give some of the old ones back to the shelter? Is she going to fix the new kittens or is she breeding cats now. Ugh there’s already WAY TOO MANY pets without homes. Image
also she didn’t know the cat was pregnant????!!!

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

She didn't know her other cat was male either... Basically an irresponsible pet owner

The_Answer91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The_Answer91 »

airlocked wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:59 am
She didn't know her other cat was male either... Basically an irresponsible pet owner
Molly is the dumbest girl in Massachusetts, there’s no question about it! Both her and her cat have recently been knocked up unknowingly 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if she’ll post a video with 10 pregnancy tests from her cat.

Average Molly is a disaster and now she’s ruining her pets’ lives too. Is anyone else hoping she gets evicted for having too many cats living there? 😂

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

The_Answer91 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:01 pm
airlocked wrote:
Molly is the dumbest girl in Massachusetts, there’s no question about it! Both her and her cat have recently been knocked up unknowingly 🤣🤣🤣

Average Molly is a disaster and now she’s ruining her pets’ lives too. Is anyone else hoping she gets evicted for having too many cats living there? 😂
I find it reallyyyy hard to believe that she didn't know. I think she and fab had already committed to taking the other cats and found out afterward. I mean that cat is not that big plus it's short haired. Did they really not notice a weight gain of not one but FOUR kittens? I'm surprised she put it out there on social media because that will notttt go over well with her building's management. Not to mention it just makes her look so irresponsible.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

youtube_obsessed843 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:23 pm
The_Answer91 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:01 pm
airlocked wrote:

I find it reallyyyy hard to believe that she didn't know. I think she and fab had already committed to taking the other cats and found out afterward. I mean that cat is not that big plus it's short haired. Did they really not notice a weight gain of not one but FOUR kittens? I'm surprised she put it out there on social media because that will notttt go over well with her building's management. Not to mention it just makes her look so irresponsible.
EIGHT cats. Lmao can you imagine.

In other news, she posted a pic with Fab on insta again. Any bets on how long until she deletes?

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Molly might as well change the name of her channel to Molly + Fab. Why do I feel like she's let him slowly take over in the vlogs to deflect from her trainwreck self? She knows exactly what they got from Walmart. But chooses to be all cutesy and say "what did we get babe?" or something to that effect, and lets him talk. It's like she tries to make him feel important or something. I don't care about Fab's tattoo's either. Why can't Molly's channel be about Molly. Are we turning into a Cole & Sav or Aspyn & Parker channel here???

The_Answer91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The_Answer91 »

Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:17 am
Molly might as well change the name of her channel to Molly + Fab. Why do I feel like she's let him slowly take over in the vlogs to deflect from her trainwreck self? She knows exactly what they got from Walmart. But chooses to be all cutesy and say "what did we get babe?" or something to that effect, and lets him talk. It's like she tries to make him feel important or something. I don't care about Fab's tattoo's either. Why can't Molly's channel be about Molly. Are we turning into a Cole & Sav or Aspyn & Parker channel here???

Did y’all see that the ditzy dumpster fire that is Basic Molly is now selling a book for $20 that she supposedly wrote?!? 😂😂😂

I took out a lighter and burned a $20 bill to ashes and feel it was a much better way to use a $20 bill.

I’m sure this is a literary masterpiece bound for the NY best sellers’ list. More proof that we are become dumber as a society if this clown can release a “book”. What the hell has she accomplished?! 🙄

She’s lucky to be able to read a coloring book 😂🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

The_Answer91 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:13 am

Did y’all see that the ditzy dumpster fire that is Basic Molly is now selling a book for $20 that she supposedly wrote?!? 😂😂😂

I took out a lighter and burned a $20 bill to ashes and feel it was a much better way to use a $20 bill.

I’m sure this is a literary masterpiece bound for the NY best sellers’ list. More proof that we are become dumber as a society if this clown can release a “book”. What the hell has she accomplished?! 🙄

someone needs to buy the book and dish!

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

jadorexo wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:57 am
The_Answer91 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:13 am

someone needs to buy the book and dish!
GG go-fund me to support the purchase of one $20 book???

secretviewer160
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by secretviewer160 »

Naming one of the cats “Henny”.... WHEW the ghetto.
Hi Molly! We all know you read this forum.
Spend less time worrying about Fabrice and more energy towards going back to school, losing weight and being genuinely happy and healthy.

1010yuliyaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by 1010yuliyaaa »

In Kenzie’s vlog all she wore was big ol sweaters !!!! Hiding somthing ?

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here we go with Molly and her odd dieting habits again. She throws oat milk, protein powder and a frozen mix of mango's into a blender, and then tops it with banana chocolate granola, dried pineapple and freeze dried strawberries. Sounds like a load of sugar to me. She cuts corners/indulges in what she really wants and then tries to act like it's healthy. How about some chia seeds, slivered almonds or even honey?

In the intro she claims that she's been trying to be more mindful of what she eats and has even started measuring out her food. Then while making lunch she says "the more chicken the better." Lol. That is not being mindful. If she knew anything about being on a healthy diet she would work on portioning and food groups. Huge portions for dinner with a fatty cut of steak and potatoes/canned vegetables on the side.

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

Molly's stair stepper challenge was verrrrrry problematic to me. Something about the way she talks about her body/diet culture/working out feels like she's promoting false information and this bad image of health. Her before and afters in the video barely made a change and we all know she's the queen of manipulating her angles.
Also, Molly is the epitome of Yo Yo diet culture. No one needs to be taking work out advice from her.

ohsnapitsdes01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohsnapitsdes01 »

Image not surprised at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

kdoggy21 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:31 pm

EIGHT cats. Lmao can you imagine.

In other news, she posted a pic with Fab on insta again. Any bets on how long until she deletes?
It lasted one month for anyone else who was keeping tabs

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

My question is why she's suddenly airing her dirty laundry to the public. Does she think that she has followers who will back her up and therefore Fab's name will be trashed forever? Seems very petty and very stupid to me. Girls with class and self respect handle their business in private and do what needs to be done to not appear a total wreck. Molly has been with Fab long enough to have known whether he was a good guy or not, and broadcasting him on her channel for the past 6 months doesn't show any initiative to fix or end the situation. If he really is thatttt toxic where it came to outing him on social media to thousands of people, then why keep him as a fixture in the videos, Molly??

ughgurus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ughgurus »

youtube_obsessed843 wrote:My question is why she's suddenly airing her dirty laundry to the public. Does she think that she has followers who will back her up and therefore Fab's name will be trashed forever? Seems very petty and very stupid to me. Girls with class and self respect handle their business in private and do what needs to be done to not appear a total wreck. Molly has been with Fab long enough to have known whether he was a good guy or not, and broadcasting him on her channel for the past 6 months doesn't show any initiative to fix or end the situation. If he really is thatttt toxic where it came to outing him on social media to thousands of people, then why keep him as a fixture in the videos, Molly??
Are her and fab still together or not? I’m confused Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “L-O”