BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
menene
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by menene »

I've posted here this week asking if Penguin is really her first proper job (she's 26 so I was surprised) AAAAAND here we go:

It's so clear she is reading this forum every day!

Label
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Label »

menene wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:49 am
I've posted here this week asking if Penguin is really her first proper job (she's 26 so I was surprised) AAAAAND here we go:

What surprises me more is not that she has a “proper” job, more that she hasn’t been able to hold down a job outside of YouTube for more than like... a year?

Good for her for landing this role at Penguin though. She’s clearly feeling a sense of achievement as we’re hearing a lot about it, how long until it gets annoying? Only time will tell 😂

Sorry I’m just catching up, the potential new BF thing? I wouldn’t be too surprised but I think she is definitely referring to her ex but in present tense. Very peculiar.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

Label wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:22 am
menene wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:49 am

What surprises me more is not that she has a “proper” job, more that she hasn’t been able to hold down a job outside of YouTube for more than like... a year?

Good for her for landing this role at Penguin though. She’s clearly feeling a sense of achievement as we’re hearing a lot about it, how long until it gets annoying? Only time will tell 😂

Sorry I’m just catching up, the potential new BF thing? I wouldn’t be too surprised but I think she is definitely referring to her ex but in present tense. Very peculiar.

I think she has someone new. In one of the latest insta post she wrote about "someone important" telling her sth:

Post by Guest »

Come on, the ONLY reason we're hearing so much about Penguin, is because of its name. She won't disclose the name of the retail store she works at because of ~stalkers, and she didn't give out the name of the company she worked at with James. - I do understand to a certain extent, but then again privacy and made up stalkers are obviously not a concern for her at Penguin Random House...
If she landed a freelance gig at a small, no name publisher or local newspaper covering Essex's biggest ball of yarn, she would go back to her "I have a job, respect my privacy" bullshit.
Her own safety apparently isn't that much of a concern for her, when she's got a prestigious corporation printed on her ID card...

Post by Guest »

Continue here: viewtopic.php?f=420&t=35976 I think :D

Return to “BeckieJBrown”