Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by brokencitysky »

gh0st bird wrote:
bbish13 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:10 pm
brokencitysky wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm
So instead of investing her 30k in something that will actually benefit her and her family in the future she’s planning yet another Disney trip and going to Hawaii again... What happened to her New Years resolution about spending smarter and saving more?

She could have put that $30,000 in a savings account for Brinley as a college fund.

She gonna spend the whole dang thing on herself
cmon, in what world does a Disney trip cost 30k lmao let’s be serious here. I love to criticize Acacia but I’m gonna give her the benefit of the doubt here.
When did anyone say a Disney trip would cost $30,000 alone? She’s going to Hawaii as well and once she pays for flights to Hawaii + accomodation + activities and another few thousand dollars on a Disney trip she probably will have spent around $10,000-$15,000 that could’ve been saved to invest in her dream house that she’s always talking about building.

generationsnooze
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by generationsnooze »

mar1ee wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:04 am
Bree_26 wrote:Someone dropped this on Twitter and while it’s not the exact thing, I tried it on a photo and it looked very identical lmao B9976778-C127-4A69-89A2-725D1488C481.jpeg
slimshadybabe wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 am
yo can someone drop the preset numbers ??

I just tried this, I know they’re not the exact same but oh my god. I’m a POC and it completely washed me out, it looked ridiculous. I don’t have to try Acacias presets to know that they aren’t POC friendly..
I just did this and compared acacia's preset to one i made myself that works for my skin and aesthetic. Bitch i became Caucasian. a yt woman

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
qween_of_basketti wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 pm
Wait.....Am I crazy or were they JUST at Disney? I am beyond confused at how much money they throw away. I'd like to hope they're saving at least half as much as they spend on repeat trips and oatmeal baby toys. She does realize an instagram career isn't going to last forever....right?
Okay I've never been there so I honestly can't say for sure but is Disneyland really such a magical place that the idea of going back is the only thing that makes one feel pleasure?
I lived near Disney and had a free pass since I worked there for a day ... lol I still kept the anual pass and only went there to get popcorn . It’s a horrible place for annoying entitled parents who would run you over with their strollers . Seriously hate that place it’s always packed and annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poisonousprinces
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonousprinces »

themao101 wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
qween_of_basketti wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 pm
Wait.....Am I crazy or were they JUST at Disney? I am beyond confused at how much money they throw away. I'd like to hope they're saving at least half as much as they spend on repeat trips and oatmeal baby toys. She does realize an instagram career isn't going to last forever....right?
Okay I've never been there so I honestly can't say for sure but is Disneyland really such a magical place that the idea of going back is the only thing that makes one feel pleasure?
I lived near Disney and had a free pass since I worked there for a day ... lol I still kept the anual pass and only went there to get popcorn . It’s a horrible place for annoying entitled parents who would run you over with their strollers . Seriously hate that place it’s always packed and annoying.

I love gossip sites just to hear different viewpoints sometimes!

I’m Australian and so overseas travel is a dream (25 and only just now planning for my first overseas trip!!Image)
I’m
Such a Disney dork and would love to do Disneyland but to make it a proper experience while I’m there, I’d almost be paying for another holiday (but would kinda be worth it to me hahah)

Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by Guest »

It’s crazy how much they go to Disney when she tries to act frugal. Even if she has the annual pass (which is like $1,000+ for adults), there’s the cost of travel down there, hotel, food, souvenirs, etc. and it adds up so fast. I live close enough to where I can do it in a day and not need a hotel, we get a military discount, and I still consider it way too expensive. It’s something we will do every few years, if that. There’s cheaper ways to do it with getting offsite hotels and eating out of the park, but from what I’ve seen she stays at Disney hotels and eats at some of the expensive restaurants in the park and shops at downtown Disney. Like I’m all about doing what makes you happy but jeez don’t act like you’re frugal when you’re going to Disney all the time and buying expensive baby clothes that get grown out of. A Disney trip they way they do it is thousands of dollars. Unless she’s getting some sponsors from Disney that I don’t know about lol.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

HEY FRIENDS JUST POSTING THIS TO LET Y'ALL KNOW THAT THERE'S A NEW THREAD :~)

viewtopic.php?f=543&t=35368

Return to “acaciacutie”