Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by Manybananas »

Following
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Perfect title :rofl: Following!

MamaMel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MamaMel »

Love the title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

Following

Post by Guest »

following

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

follow her on Pinterest and noticed she made a board for brins birthday which is funny considering Rosie didnt even get the half birthday celebration like Brin did. MAYBE Rosie can get a 1st birthday party so that more pictures of dressed up brinley helping sissy blow out the candles can get posted ;)

Post by Guest »

mermaid vic wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:32 am
follow her on Pinterest and noticed she made a board for brins birthday which is funny considering Rosie didnt even get the half birthday celebration like Brin did. MAYBE Rosie can get a 1st birthday party so that more pictures of dressed up brinley helping sissy blow out the candles can get posted ;)
Gosh, that hurts so much, yet it's true. I feel so sorry for Rosie, especially since she isn't a healthy Baby either. If she grows up somewhat normal, especially brainwise, she is going to have a tough time. She will feel so rejected and unloved...I wish you could put hugs into packages and send them off.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

On her “life update” about taking Brinley’s binky away, it strikes me as so odd that the binky is the thing she fixated on in this situation, not the fact that she literally puts her to bed with chocolate milk and last we saw in a video the TV blaring. She said she turned on their white noise thing and she tagged the brand. Glad it’s going well...but priorities.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

princesssparkles wrote:When’s Rosie’s birthday I didn’t really follow acacias pregnancies

September 3rd I think

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Acacia thinks life is about having the perfect house, relationship and babies with ~aesthetic~ so i genuinly don't think she wanted to have a baby with special needs. Of course no one plans for a baby like that but they still love them unconditionally and do everything for them to live a somewhat normal life. Acacia doesn't do this, she neglects rosie so much. To the point that it can cause serious insecurity issues in the future. She never disciplines brinley, she's going to be one of those kids who throw a temper tantrum in the middle of the store and acacia will stand there and do nothing or she'll do reckless things and she won't stop her because "let her do what she wants" until something bad happens to her and she hurts herself. If she's not disciplining her now she won't be able to set any rules for her in the future, brinley won't respect her and will just walk all over her especially when she reaches the age for school. Kids can't set rules for themselves or make decisions, they need a routine and rules to achieve things. I hate parents who are like "the kids run the household", no, you just never tried to discipline them and they're out of control.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

mermaid vic wrote:
That’s so sad. How can she show so much favoritism for Brinley?

birdpoop
Learner
Learner

Post by birdpoop »

Lmao so we get a life update about Brinley’s binky that nobody has asked for but not about Rosie’s health??! Like an actual very important thing?! Damn

birdpoop
Learner
Learner

Post by birdpoop »

mermaid vic wrote:
She hasn’t even changed her intro on Pinterest, it only says ‘momma to Brinley rey’ like she has literally forgotten Rosie

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

manu_voo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 am
princesssparkles wrote:When’s Rosie’s birthday I didn’t really follow acacias pregnancies

September 3rd I think
Oh wow! Keren Swan’s baby was born in August and can push himself around on his stomach. Obviously every baby develops at their own pace but the difference is staggering. I wonder how Acacia feels when she looks at posts of Sutton.

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by canaduh »

yungchi wrote:
manu_voo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 am

September 3rd I think
Oh wow! Keren Swan’s baby was born in August and can push himself around on his stomach. Obviously every baby develops at their own pace but the difference is staggering. I wonder how Acacia feels when she looks at posts of Sutton.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtRJtqXBSJ ... bz7ofhozq2
Carly Cristman’s baby was born a month and a half after Rosie and already looks more developed than her.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I think it would be one thing for Acacia to not want to discuss Rosie's medical issues publicly & just ignore everyone questioning her, but it's another to get mad at everyone who asks & flat out say she's perfectly healthy & there's nothing wrong with her. From what I can recall, she's only ever hinted at "maybe!" some slower learning in the future. Every time i see a video or pic of another baby in the same age range that's actually healthy, it's just even more concerning.

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

Following!
English isn't my first language.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

wildwild94 wrote:On her “life update” about taking Brinley’s binky away, it strikes me as so odd that the binky is the thing she fixated on in this situation, not the fact that she literally puts her to bed with chocolate milk and last we saw in a video the TV blaring. She said she turned on their white noise thing and she tagged the brand. Glad it’s going well...but priorities.

Exactly my thoughts hahaha. It’s seriously one of the biggest things they teach new parents: no bottles to bed. Pacifiers aren’t even that big of a deal

Return to “acaciacutie”