Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by justawful »

SPF5000 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:26 am
I used to watch her videos once in a while, but stopped mostly because she can't pronounce basic words like "cotton"
Wait, how does she say cotton?

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I agree about cotton

Its like caw-in

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

jMC125 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:49 am
I agree about cotton

Its like caw-in
justawful wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:21 am
SPF5000 wrote:
I used to watch her videos once in a while, but stopped mostly because she can't pronounce basic words like "cotton"
Wait, how does she say cotton?
Exactly, it's like the "t" has been turned into another half-unpronounced letter. I can't think of another language that one might speak that would excuse her from saying it like that, in case English isn't her first language.

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

SPF5000 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:24 am
jMC125 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:07 am
Shes selling a bunch of stuff. How many pairs of ugle tory burch shoes did she need. I bet it hasnt even mase a dent in her shopaholic closet.
She even gets rid of stuff that still has tags on it! And she does this on a MONTHLY basis! She shops WAY too much, and thinks that if she's wearing things currently in style, it looks good on her. The thing is, skinny pants don't really look good on anyone. She needs to buy more quality, timeless articles of clothing. She thinks quantity is more important.
She just needs to stop buying shit altogether. I used to watch her videos once in a while, but stopped mostly because she can't pronounce basic words like "cotton", but also because the monthly empties of XXL bottles of body wash, shampoo and conditioner is probably more than what an entire hair salon goes through in a month. Such a wasteful individual.
I thought I was the only one who noticed how many products she goes through in such a short amount of time. I shower daily and I'm a product junkie but I can't go through several bottles of shampoo , body wash and lotion in such a short amount of time....she must spend all day putting lotion on over and over again? Who knows...Her latest pics on Facebook is a laugh...for someone on a break she sure has to remind her Pandas to miss her. Also, her poses are so strange, in one picture, her leg looks bent and broken and in another it looks like she is kneeing Parking while her hand is on her crotch...those gums though :rofl:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Justsaying2019 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:22 pm
SPF5000 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:24 am
jMC125 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:07 am
Shes selling a bunch of stuff. How many pairs of ugle tory burch shoes did she need. I bet it hasnt even mase a dent in her shopaholic closet.
She even gets rid of stuff that still has tags on it! And she does this on a MONTHLY basis! She shops WAY too much, and thinks that if she's wearing things currently in style, it looks good on her. The thing is, skinny pants don't really look good on anyone. She needs to buy more quality, timeless articles of clothing. She thinks quantity is more important.
She just needs to stop buying shit altogether. I used to watch her videos once in a while, but stopped mostly because she can't pronounce basic words like "cotton", but also because the monthly empties of XXL bottles of body wash, shampoo and conditioner is probably more than what an entire hair salon goes through in a month. Such a wasteful individual.
I thought I was the only one who noticed how many products she goes through in such a short amount of time. I shower daily and I'm a product junkie but I can't go through several bottles of shampoo , body wash and lotion in such a short amount of time....she must spend all day putting lotion on over and over again? Who knows...Her latest pics on Facebook is a laugh...for someone on a break she sure has to remind her Pandas to miss her. Also, her poses are so strange, in one picture, her leg looks bent and broken and in another it looks like she is kneeing Parking while her hand is on her crotch...those gums though :rofl:
I say that to myself every time I look at her pictures....I wonder how much she preps for her "signature leg turn". Hahaha!!

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Hospital pictures looking for sympathy

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

jMC125 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:22 pm
Hospital pictures looking for sympathy
Say it isn't so! Was that an IG story? I can't see it anywhere else. Typical Drama Queen Dani can't help her need to be the constant center of attention.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

So home girl took her implants out.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

Josie888 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:31 am
Am I the only dum dum who didn't realize she had breast implants?
I didn't either. The way she'd talk about her figure (and her DDs) made it seem that she was naturally large-breasted.

RaspberryBeret2
Talker
Talker

Post by RaspberryBeret2 »

I feel like she’s even eluded to them being naturally large for how skinny she is..I was clueless as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:41 am
I feel like she’s even eluded to them being naturally large for how skinny she is..I was clueless as well Image

Yes, very strange that she was so secretive about it. They must have been put on top of the muscle because they were quite droopy. Maybe she's going to go back and have them placed under the muscle. That would be the explanation for her saying she may film a series on this secret procedure she said she was having a few months ago. They may have been silicone too.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

She keeps trying to blame her awful personality on all this different outside factors. Dani, you’re just a bitch and there’s no surgery for that.

I didnt know she had fake boobs either. I do feel like she led us to believe they are real.

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:46 am
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:41 am
I feel like she’s even eluded to them being naturally large for how skinny she is..I was clueless as well Image

Yes, very strange that she was so secretive about it. They must have been put on top of the muscle because they were quite droopy. Maybe she's going to go back and have them placed under the muscle. That would be the explanation for her saying she may film a series on this secret procedure she said she was having a few months ago. They may have been silicone too.
I wonder if her implants were causing all her health problems with low iron/anemia. Has she had any other health issues? I stopped watching Dani around the time she announced Parker as her soulmate.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Dude this bitch totally acted like her boobs were all natural for years!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I thought they were natural since her chest always looked saggy haha

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

She did act as if those were her real boobs. When she talked about her body type, of how tall and skinny she is, she always mentioned her big chest. When it came to clothes size she did. And she NEVER gave the slightest clue about them being implants. She could have give a hint without feeling like an obligation to explain. A lot of women have them and has not been a taboo subject for years, so the fact that she never said it is because she has been obsessed with trying to be the image of natural beauty. Plus she had fat transfer from her “love handles”. Anyway, that was the best thing to do since she looked disproportionate, plus the health issues. And then again, she took time away to do it “out of the spotlight”. That was her main concern. Being judged. But she tried to mask it as time off she needed because ‘haters’ don’t give her a brake. It was calculated.

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Breast implants??? I never would have guessed, because even though her boobs are huge they've always looked saggy, and probably have since even before kids.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

She still looks terrible

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Maybe that is why she refused to breastfeed her children. No matter how much she explained that not all mothers are willing to breastfeed (like herself), I don’t find any other reason but being a narcissist bitch to blatantly refuse to do it. Yes, not all mothers are capable of breastfeed because of work or some other physical or mental issues (I was one of them actually) . But not be willing to do it to me is just not having maternal instincts. All this to get to a conclusion that it was a botched augmentation and she didn’t want to fucked them up (the breast) even more.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:43 pm
Maybe that is why she refused to breastfeed her children. No matter how much she explained that not all mothers are willing to breastfeed (like herself), I don’t find any other reason but being a narcissist bitch to blatantly refuse to do it. Yes, not all mothers are capable of breastfeed because of work or some other physical or mental issues (I was one of them actually) . But not be willing to do it to me is just not having maternal instincts. All this to get to a conclusion that it was a botched augmentation and she didn’t want to fucked them up (the breast) even more.
No, she believes she has Breast Implant Illness. Notice the (BII) after the word Explant on her story tag line. There is a whole website dedicated to what the symptoms are. Unfortunately, I don't think she's going to have much improvement in the way she feels after this surgery. I believe she feels as she does because of her poor eating habits and refusal to take gluten, yeast and sugar out of her diet. And God forbid she stops drinking alcohol. The problem is in her gut, but we shall see. I doubt she'll ever admit she made a mistake though.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”