Re: SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by GreatOdds88 »

PenAndPaper wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:16 am
PenAndPaper wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:
PenAndPaper wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:55 pm
GreatOdds88 wrote:She asks for people's opinion of her shirt on her FB page (along with a bunch of other questions that are unimportant). It lists that there are 74 comments, yet only 46 are listed. Can you hide negative comments on FB or is it my computer? If you can, then OMG. That's a lot of hate with identification. I like that.
Yes you can hide comments, the person who commented can still see it and she can still see it but nobody else

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
Wait, you mean to tell me that she's got nearly 30 comments blocked from people who have verified FB accounts, and that they aren't secret "keyboard warrior trolls" like she complained about in her video before her mental breakdown/vacation? Wow. Has she notified the FBI of this security breach?!
Hahahaha, well.. unless you blocked all those people ( because you can't see any comments from blocked contacts but they still count in total comments) then yes.

I think she doesn't only hide comments for their content, I think she hides them if the commenter is someone related to her so we can't stalk their page and know info about them (for example, her brother, Parker's girls etc... ) Although I doubt she would let them be on her profile.

Actually.. I took the time to check the post and count the comments, once u open the comments on the top left there is a tag, "most relevant" you change it to "all comments" and all 77 comments and replies show up.

This means one thing, she still deletes all comments that dont praise her Image
Goshhh.. She has so much time to spend Image

Oh, OK. I figured I was doing something wrong with my "investigation". Have you seen David's girlfriend's FB page? She has pictures of Dani's kids with their faces fully visible, not stealthily hidden. I wonder if Dani approves of this.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”