True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Morphe's Newest Whore Jeffree Star - Part 10

Post by Jesters Trix »

FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:25 pm
Anyone else thinking these are repackaged morphe concealers ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
No but I'll tell you what I do think... every makeup company out there seems to think that all POC have red undertones because every dark concealer I see looks highkey RED. Also, he's missing a couple of the truly darker shades
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Jesters Trix wrote:
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
Anyone else thinking these are repackaged morphe concealers ImageImageImageImage

No but I'll tell you what I do think... every makeup company out there seems to think that all POC have red undertones because every dark concealer I see looks highkey RED. Also, he's missing a couple of the truly darker shades
I just tweeted that!!!! They look extremely red! Image Hell probably make a passive aggressive tweet about the comments here.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:34 pm
Jesters Trix wrote:
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:

I just tweeted that!!!! They look extremely red! Image Hell probably make a passive aggressive tweet about the comments here.

bwahaha I just went and looked for your tweet and yeah you legit said that same damn thing LOL That whole reveal video was off imo. Like why Gabriel? It's all just little power plays all over the place and it's so fucking old. I actually don't want to see him review his own stuff, it's a waste of time to watch it. I want to see others review it (others being the non-asskissers... yes Tati that was a direct hit). I'm more interested in the 5 shades of setting powder that he came out with and what ppl REALLY think of them because there's like a teaspoon in each container LOL
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Post by Guest »

Is he trying to start a shade range controversy for publicity? Wasn't the concealer heist enough? :roll:

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Cheesey wrote:
He looks old as fuck at the start of his new video
Omg you're not wrong, it's like he just lost a lot of water.

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

One of the things that bothered me the most about the video is that he slapped on a bunch of concealer on top of his tattoo, didn't blend it out and was like "Biiiiitch it covers up tattoos!!!"

Yeah, no shit Sherlock, pretty much any concealer will "cover up" tattoos if you put on a bunch and don't blend it out!
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

One of the things that bothered me the most about the video is that he slapped on a bunch of concealer on top of his tattoo, didn't blend it out and was like "Biiiiitch it covers up tattoos!!!"

Yeah, no shit Sherlock, pretty much any concealer will "cover up" tattoos if you put on a bunch and don't blend it out!
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

I'm sorry but the concealers and probably the foundation as well are going to flop, I'm seeing the concealers right now and they look soo cheeaap, like Kleancolor cheap y'all, you can see too much of his creative direction went into this.
Actual sailormoon makeup looks more well put together than this.

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

Meomix wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:11 pm
Cheesey wrote:
He IS old and he's certainly not aging well. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Long tome reader, first time poster to this forum!
I have to say, the whole thing was underwhelming af. The thing, I would argue, is the biggest insult is the lack of product for the price. Milk makeup have a setting powder that’s 25g for £25 and J*’s containers look half empty!

I fell like people are basically paying for the pretty (and I use that word very liberally) packaging and the fact his logo and name is slapped all over it. What happened to getting your money’s worth? I hope people read him to filth for this

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

sleepy-bun wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:44 pm
Long tome reader, first time poster to this forum!
I have to say, the whole thing was underwhelming af. The thing, I would argue, is the biggest insult is the lack of product for the price. Milk makeup have a setting powder that’s 25g for £25 and J*’s containers look half empty!

I fell like people are basically paying for the pretty (and I use that word very liberally) packaging and the fact his logo and name is slapped all over it. What happened to getting your money’s worth? I hope people read him to filth for this
oh you know they won't read him, his stands are already scrambling and begging their parents for advances on their allowances

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

He legit looks like a blow up doll. Dead expression, mouth open, looking completely stiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tittysprinkles

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

to-be-continued1 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:35 pm
Meomix wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:11 pm
Cheesey wrote:
He IS old and he's certainly not aging well. :rofl:
He's not aging well anyway and the concealer just made him look older, creasing left and right :roll:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:28 pm
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:

What POC who practices self-love would buy from him? The deeper shades will rot away in his warehouse

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

He's drying up! Maybe he'll just blow away, eventually. :rofl:

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:06 pm
He's drying up! Maybe he'll just blow away, eventually. :rofl:
Maybe if someone managed to wrestle his sunglasses away on a sunny day he'd combust, turn to ash, and blow away on the summer breeze...... 😎 We wish
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Okay so the concealor packaging reminds me of the packaging Manny used for his Greek Goddess liquid lipsticks, just in a bigger form.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lunar+b ... 9X2zj4tfTM:

I remember Jeffree stans screaming about how 'tacky' the packaging looked so it's funny to me to scroll down the comments on his video to see his fans acting like this packaging is some sort of revelation and is the cure to end world hunger. Even worse I see a lot of comments with people saying they love him but cannot afford his products and some other idiot minions coming in and being like 'Oh you can use Klarna and pay in installments!'. Klarna is a huge rip off and it saddens me to think that there are people out there who are getting into debt because they just HAVE to have what Jeffree releases.

Sadly, Jeffree could shit into a tube and call it bronzer and his fans would still buy it. He is also beginning to hike up his prices for his 'beloved' fans, milking them like cows whilst the going is good.As for Gabriel being in the video, I had a theory at the start of all the 'drama' that Gab was a plant all along and sent in to disrupt and more or less destroy Manny and co. I know it sounds far fetched but Jeffree IS that bitter and vindictive and Gabriel is desperate for clout and attention so a deal between them doesn't seem so crazy to me now we've seen them together.

I'll give Jeffree this, he has successfully manipulated and bought his way into popularity, well done. I still have faith that he will be brought down though because he just cannot keep his mouth shut or his true character hidden. Jeffree will be the one who ends up destroying Jeffree mark my words.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

I'm sorry but this launch was laughable, compared to my 20ml concealer I got for $10 his $22 5ml concealer looks like a joke, you can tell he has gotten greedy and it's very disappointing, you are not Martha Stewart to be pulling this shit.

He needed to get the concealers and foundation right to land himself on the market and it looks like he really dropped the ball on this. After roasting beauty blender so badly his shade range doesn't look much to talk about.

queenyvaine
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by queenyvaine »

The concealers looked clumpy, almost like they had dried out. I would not be happy to open a new product and have it be goopy. I like some of the shades in the blue blood pallet but I don't think the pinks really match the greens and blues. There should have been a silver and another dark gray to complement.

Return to “Jeffree Star”