Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane - Part 8

Post by hammer horror »

liz wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:44 am
I wonder why she turned to 'not giving a fuck about herself' instead of getting therapy... her way obviously was the wrong one :/
loey makes such bad decisions constantly, and repeatedly, i think she might just have a hard time accepting when she needs help.
all the other kids with their pumped up breath hicks

AshleyB422
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AshleyB422 »

Um.... wtf is going on here? Either I’ve never noticed how noticeably different each boob is or this is some fucked up photoshop Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

AshleyB422 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:55 pm
Um.... wtf is going on here? Either I’ve never noticed how noticeably different each boob is or this is some fucked up photoshop Image

Lol wtf.
Loey, please stop pulling your skirts up to your boobs. It's not a good look nor fooling anyone

xzxzoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xzxzoe »

liz wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:47 am
Loey always keeps up that image of herself being super fit and healthy. Traveling, walking around on heels, going to events etc but I really wanna know how much she actually struggles doing these things.
She must run out of breath fast and her knees look like they're collapsing any moment whenever she's standing anywhere :/
i cannot imagine how much pain shes in and yet she seems so in denial? i became overweight last year and the effect it had on my knees was unreal, and i wasn't running or wearing heels, I tore a ligament in my knee from turning the wrong way HOW IS SHE RUNNING?!?!?!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

AshleyB422 wrote:
That guy looks like Elf on a Shelf next to her! :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Whats with all the wigs all if a sudden? Was she inspired by snitchery all of a sudden?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

xzxzoe wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:03 am
liz wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:47 am
Loey always keeps up that image of herself being super fit and healthy. Traveling, walking around on heels, going to events etc but I really wanna know how much she actually struggles doing these things.
She must run out of breath fast and her knees look like they're collapsing any moment whenever she's standing anywhere :/
i cannot imagine how much pain shes in and yet she seems so in denial? i became overweight last year and the effect it had on my knees was unreal, and i wasn't running or wearing heels, I tore a ligament in my knee from turning the wrong way HOW IS SHE RUNNING?!?!?!
She's running from her issues, towards food and alcohol and straight into an early grave.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

noradeere
Learner
Learner

Post by noradeere »

AshleyB422 wrote:

Lmaooo what the actual fuck

Annawaaaambert
Debater
Debater

Post by Annawaaaambert »

It took her 35 minutes to walk under 3km... (1.82 miles but I understand km easier haha)
3km is literally just down the road. She must be walking sooo slow on that machine.
I know the, "at least she's doing something!!" argument but if all she's doing is walking 3km every so often... She may as well be eating a donut with every sit up. Which at her current size, she's probably doing just that.
Such a shame she's put on all this weight!

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Diet is absolutely everything. She might be getting in some moderate cardio, but she’s probably turning right around and eating three times as many calories as she just burned in one meal. I’ve always thought she was in denial about her health, habits and size. If she stopped drinking alcohol and cut other sugary drinks, she’d drop 10 pounds in two weeks or less, almost guaranteed.

noradeere
Learner
Learner

Post by noradeere »

banita803 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:46 am
Delet This wrote:She was pretty fat before her dad died and she became a drunk and slutty attention whore. Now she’s the size of a baby elephant.
Insulting to baby elephants.

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
exactly, baby elephants are actually cute and adorable :(
loey is just a mess

~~♥above it all♥~~
Informer
Informer

Post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

banita803 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:43 am
jennyandherghosts wrote:

Wow.. just.. wow..
There is no way in hell this female is a size 18. Maybe one of her legs are. Image

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
Man her legs are huge and uncomfortable looking.

xzxzoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xzxzoe »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:03 pm
Diet is absolutely everything. She might be getting in some moderate cardio, but she’s probably turning right around and eating three times as many calories as she just burned in one meal. I’ve always thought she was in denial about her health, habits and size. If she stopped drinking alcohol and cut other sugary drinks, she’d drop 10 pounds in two weeks or less, almost guaranteed.
she's eating upwards of like 4000 calories easy lol
i was watching my 600lb life and she is not far off

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

xzxzoe wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:42 pm
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:03 pm
she's eating upwards of like 4000 calories easy lol
i was watching my 600lb life and she is not far off
She's definitely bigger than Amy Slaton pre TLC and Foodie Beauty. I'd guess Loey is around 400lbs.

Kittykarin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kittykarin »

I am very disturbed by Loey’s latest Instagram post. I can’t tell if it’s photoshopped but her butt is literally touching her bra. She looks horrible... I don’t know why she insists on pulling The sides of her underwear up so high! They are almost at her friggin armpits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pizzafan
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzafan »

ALERT!!!
ALERT!!!

She just called herself a size 20 in her latest savage x fenty video! Better, but still not the truth. I think that translates to a 24 in Loey sizing.

Also, this reply to a video comment had me LOL'ing

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

She needs to start taking care of herself. I have a family member who weighs 410 pounds. One thing you notice about him is his head looks too small for his body. Loey isn’t there quite yet (close) and I’d place her in the 300s still, but she’ll get there if she doesn’t get help. And it could happen pretty fast.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She looks chronically uncomfortable. Like she never knows how to place her arms because they are so short and chubby. Why showcase sheer bras if you have to awkwardly drape your t rex arms over your chest and look everywhere else but the camera? So uncomfortable and awkward and insecure.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Pixiesprite
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pixiesprite »

I've watched Loey for years and initially really liked her videos. At this point, just getting so tired of her hocking sponsored crap all the time. She needs to get back to just being genuine

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:29 am
She needs to start taking care of herself. I have a family member who weighs 410 pounds. One thing you notice about him is his head looks too small for his body. Loey isn’t there quite yet (close) and I’d place her in the 300s still, but she’ll get there if she doesn’t get help. And it could happen pretty fast.
You must've missed this gem
https://ibb.co/RbLr98v
Can't upload it as an attachment, for some reason :I

Return to “Loey Lane”