Ghostée Lalonde #ELFashion #ELwaste #quarterlifecrisis - Pt. 32

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ghostée Lalonde #ELFashion #ELwaste #quarterlifecrisis - Pt. 32

Post by ludirudi »

The Hoxton Paris constantly hosts influencers (if you ever see them stay there, they are not paying for room or food there, promise).

Also, her face in that newer abomination of an ad YT video looks so bizarre - like extra puffy - did she get fillers?

Lovecat90
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lovecat90 »

ludirudi wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:13 pm
The Hoxton Paris constantly hosts influencers (if you ever see them stay there, they are not paying for room or food there, promise).

Also, her face in that newer abomination of an ad YT video looks so bizarre - like extra puffy - did she get fillers?
Yeah, that’s what I assumed and she was posting about it so much, it really pissed me off. I was desperate to stay in their Paris hotel but now, knowing they hosted her for free and how expensive even their cheap rooms are, I feel so duped. Influencer marketing can’t implode in on them all quick enough!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I think a mention of her awful dancing should be in the next thread somewhere, I was so embarrassed for her!

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

Lovecat90 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:51 pm
GreyStarGirl wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:02 pm
Lovecat90 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:55 pm
I got a response from the ASA about her illegal non-disclosure. Bish has been warned, hence the sudden #gifted additions to evvvverything.

“Based on the information you provided, we have contacted Estée Lalonde with a view to having changes made to the ad. We have asked them to make it prominent and clear that the post is advertorial content. Once we get an assurance from them that they will change the ad in a way we consider resolves the complaint, we will close the case. Basic information including the advertisers’ name and where the ad appeared will be published on our website, www.asa.org.uk.“
Which one did you raise with them?
Her ‘January Blues’ shill fest video and the Instagram posts from Paris where she was clearly given her stay for free, the underwear wasn’t disclosed etc etc etc.
Nice one. At least it sounds like the ASA are on the case pretty quick!

I went back to the video to see what it was exactly- I don’t watch her anymore and my god the comments are brutal! Basically everyone saying I can’t watch you anymore, I’m unsubscribing, too many ads. Like 30 comments and they all have hundreds of likes. I was scrolling and scrolling past that and ALL the comments bar a couple are negative.

fantastico1234
Talker
Talker

Post by fantastico1234 »

nitzerebb wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:33 pm
Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow
But wasn't Seabiscuit Trevor, not Klaudia? or am I wrong?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

fantastico1234 wrote:
nitzerebb wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:33 pm
Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow
But wasn't Seabiscuit Trevor, not Klaudia? or am I wrong?
seacuke/cucumber was Trevor and Klaud is seabiscuit because of her horse face Image

Return to “Estee Lalonde”