Ghostée Lalonde #ELFashion #ELwaste #quarterlifecrisis - Pt. 32

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ghostée Lalonde #ELFashion #ELwaste #quarterlifecrisis - Pt. 32

Post by floralwallpaper »

So there’s some conversation/speculation around Estee’s spending and if she were to go bankrupt... with everything she does (trips to the Maldives and Paris), wears, almost down to what she eats (tangerine?, “work” meals, event meals) being gifted or sponsered or whatever, wouldn’t that mean she’s saving up a whole lot of money too and potentially if she has a manager, that person would help her with finances and saving. I don’t know. I guess I can’t even begin to imagine the $ she DOES have/earn or whatever and how she manages to be gifted EVERYTHING - but if she’s being gifted a $2k facial and her flat is considered part of her “work space” then her income must be going elsewhere, right?

nitzerebb
Talker
Talker

Post by nitzerebb »

Btw, Estee talks about the renovation work being delayed, so she decided her best bet would be to go to Paris and stay in a hotel, lol so rELaTaBle u guysss :roll:

She says the renovations were delayed because a couple of items were out of stock. Again with the unprofessionalism from Oceane Raux. From my own field of work I know how essential timely procurement is when you're in charge of renovations. It's kind of a basic thing - you can't install the damn toilet etc if you don't actually HAVE the toilet. One item out of stock? Fair enough, it happens. Two? To me, that says incompetence. Two items missing in a small two-bathroom renovation? Lol gimme a break, that's a laughably tiny project to mess up to that extent.

What I think happened is that Oceane stressed herself and inconvenienced her client with her bad planning, Estee probably let her have it (as a lot of clients would in that situation) because she'd been inconvenienced to the point of having to move elsewhere. Oceane then stews about her own mistakes at home, comes on Guru Gossip and proceeds to totally overreact to some benign comment about her lack of interior design skills. Projecting, much? Apparently this woman is in such denial that she'd rather go to the trouble of setting up a bogus 'cyber-bulling foundation' (comprised, btw, of plagiarised content) instead of just having some integrity and owning her mistakes. Her little project makes a mockery of actual cyber bullying. Just like Estee, Oceane did this entirely to HERSELF.
Last edited by nitzerebb on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Watching her new ad video now and I’m actually pleasantly surprised. It’s not as scripted as her others and she seems to be talking *slightly* more freely than usual. She’s still terrible but at least this one wasn’t so painful.

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

who has been taking the pics before CLOUDia arrived!?

CoCoBeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by CoCoBeanz »

^does she have a thread on Guru?

skinamarinkydinkydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by skinamarinkydinkydoo »

Callan wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:52 am
I've lived in NYC since 1993.. that's a hard no for me on her being hip... and what multiple languages dose she speak?
Not that she looks it. It's like the vibe she's going for. The like, "I'm cool and modern and worldly" but it just comes across as trying waaaay too hard.

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

CoCoBeanz wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:41 pm
^does she have a thread on Guru?
No, we (or I at least) only shittalk her because of her and Estee's artificial "friendship". Otherwise she is irrelevant :D

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

In her latest vid it looks like she got injections/fillers or something and can't move her face... she talks sometimes like there's food in her mouth or something, idk I can't explain it, it's odd!

But the closeup she did of her face, it just looks very... plumped. Like that is not all natural.

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer »

^ To me, it looks like she's talking with a mouthguard or something in. Maybe Invisalign? I dunno why you wouldn't just take it out to talk in the video though.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:55 pm
Girl’s been in NYC for 2 minutes and is already wearing Estée’s clothes. Wtf! I haven’t worn my friend’s clothes since middle school

This way Estee can still promote the jacket, because it wasn't #gifted to Klaudia so no need to disclose anything

cats + cats
Learner
Learner

Post by cats + cats »

more comments, for those of you who don't want to look at her instagram hehe

i found this exchange interesting... i think what estee really means is "i wish there were a way to hide that i've been gifted so much stuff so it's not so blatantly obvious in my captions that i'm getting a lot of things for free - so i can be more shady again/hide the source of things i've bought/things i'm wearing/services i'm filming for instastories".
having to write a few more hashtags in your caption & take responsibility for all of the stuff you've been sent (which is a privilege) is imo, part of the deal when you accept those items and agree to post them to advertise to your followers. if you don't want to do the 'extra steps' of tagging the things you've received for free, the simple solution is: don't accept them, and don't take pictures of them & talk about how much you love them and deceive your followers into thinking you actually spent income on those things. then you don't have to worry about your instagram captions.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Oh look, finally an outfit she didn't get for free, and posing in front of unexceptional rocks is just.. what, a fake, look at me I'm normal/real?

She's trying to look sexy with this makeup lol..way to dilute your stories/ADS

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Pretty sure that black coat was gifted, she doesn't actually buy anything. I wonder if they have to disclose if they use a voucher but the voucher doesn't cover the full amount of the purchase.

cats + cats
Learner
Learner

Post by cats + cats »

^ yeah, i would guess that's one way influencers/companies are gonna try to evade the new guidelines.
also, in that instagram photo, there's a black heart in the caption which she's been using in photos taken by @julsdylan

pooppoophead
Learner
Learner

Post by pooppoophead »

Now if only she had to go back in time and use the hashtag #gifted for her entire London experience. Old Daddy Warbucks Aslan facilitated her entire lifestyle.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:Pretty sure that black coat was gifted, she doesn't actually buy anything. I wonder if they have to disclose if they use a voucher but the voucher doesn't cover the full amount of the purchase.
I was wondering the same since & other stories is usually a voucher.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

What I want to know is, was that infamous $3,000 pink (stained) turtleneck gifted? :rofl:

bb67
Learner
Learner

Post by bb67 »

This whole awakening reminds me of a quote by the great Angela DeMarco (Michelle Pfeiffer) in Married to the Mob: “Look at this place. Everything we wear, everything we eat, everything we own fell off a truck” except in Estee’s case it would be “fell out of a PR package.” Unreal.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

cats + cats wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm
^ yeah, i would guess that's one way influencers/companies are gonna try to evade the new guidelines.
also, in that instagram photo, there's a black heart in the caption which she's been using in photos taken by @julsdylan
yaaaas, inspector gossip 🕵️‍♀️

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

cats + cats wrote: also, in that instagram photo, there's a black heart in the caption which she's been using in photos taken by @julsdylan
for every photog boy/ friend, a special emoticon. from me to you. xoxo, adstee

lol i remember it was a pink heart or something for trevor.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”