Meghan "no label in my stable" Hughes Part 4

AddieB
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan "no label in my stable" Hughes Part 4

Post by AddieB »

callacalla3 wrote:It's more apparent that Finley is depressed in the vlogmas videos. He seems listless and apathetic, but acts silly to hide it. I didn't watch Lexie's vlogs often, but he seemed genuinely happy with her, almost child-like in a good way.

In Meghan's videos I get a strong sense of emotional detachment. She loves him more than he loves her. I think he cares about her, but doesn't love her. The more she holds onto him, the more he pulls away. Sometimes I think he feels bad for her and doesn't want to hurt her by leaving her.

It's all a mess. I don't think they'll last much longer.
I agree. I remember back when he was with Lexie and they’d do fun videos like the boyfriend tag if I remember correctly, and I remember thinking how nice/sweet he was. Gosh that’s changed. I think he’s a complete loser now. But I also feel his behaviour is a reflection of his current situation, which involves him being unhappy with Meghan. I remember a couple years back she was light heartedly saying that they were indulging in something that they were eating. He felt sooo offended by her saying that. I’m surprised she even kept that part in the vlog. Meanwhile I remember Lexie saying really sarcastic/joke type stuff too and he’d mostly laugh. It’s a weird dynamic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

I finally get what people mean by hate watching. I seriously can't stand the level of her stupidity anymore. I only watched her vid showing what she got for christmas and I now regret it.

Plus, as a random sidenote, finley's mum gave her scissors for xmas. Scissors cut the friendship so I guess intuitively she doesn't like her that much.

Sassyfrassy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassyfrassy »

Lilyrose777 wrote:I finally get what people mean by hate watching. I seriously can't stand the level of her stupidity anymore. I only watched her vid showing what she got for christmas and I now regret it.

Plus, as a random sidenote, finley's mum gave her scissors for xmas. Scissors cut the friendship so I guess intuitively she doesn't like her that much.
ImageImageImage
Here is a pair of scissors to cut yourself out of my son's life, kthx.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

Did it get on anyone else's nerves how she had to launch into a monologue after giving each present??????????

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

i was scrolling through the comments on her bday post for fin and didn’t see him comment? i can’t imagine posting some sappy love post on instagram and not even having my “partner” acknowledge it ... maybe he did in person, but seeing as how he doesn’t have any problem commenting on his ex’s posts it’s strange to me he wouldn’t comment on a post about specifically about him..Image

Post by Guest »

even if her relationship with finley was reciprocated (which its not) her level of devotion to him is bizarre and unhealthy. i don't know anyone irl that is constantly writing and speaking devotionals about their partner. it's like she attaches who she is as a person to him entirely, and it's going to be a disaster to deal with when he eventually leaves her.

Bribrij
Learner
Learner

Post by Bribrij »

basic20060 wrote:Omg I dont know which one is worse. She is so embarrassing....
I can't get these pictures to show for me. Would you care to send them to me? I've been trying to read the poem in the video but I can't get a good look at it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Why was she at his house by herself with enough time to bake cookies ..on his birthday, did he ditched her to go celebrate?

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

lefargen97 wrote: even if her relationship with finley was reciprocated (which its not) her level of devotion to him is bizarre and unhealthy. i don't know anyone irl that is constantly writing and speaking devotionals about their partner. it's like she attaches who she is as a person to him entirely, and it's going to be a disaster to deal with when he eventually leaves her.
So true! I mean, I know she's very young in spite of looking like a granny but with them both being in a label free relationship, her level of obsession is very unhealthy.

Also, just the fact Finley made an account to come rant here means we hit a sensitive point. He knows we're telling the truth. If it were lies and he was secure in his relationship and his feelings, he'd just ignore it and move on. But this dude made an account and wrote here for a few days. Disturbing, to say the least.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Lilyrose777 wrote:
lefargen97 wrote: even if her relationship with finley was reciprocated (which its not) her level of devotion to him is bizarre and unhealthy. i don't know anyone irl that is constantly writing and speaking devotionals about their partner. it's like she attaches who she is as a person to him entirely, and it's going to be a disaster to deal with when he eventually leaves her.
So true! I mean, I know she's very young in spite of looking like a granny but with them both being in a label free relationship, her level of obsession is very unhealthy.

Also, just the fact Finley made an account to come rant here means we hit a sensitive point. He knows we're telling the truth. If it were lies and he was secure in his relationship and his feelings, he'd just ignore it and move on. But this dude made an account and wrote here for a few days. Disturbing, to say the least.
Does anyone know where in the thread Finley posted? I lurk here occasionally and have looked but haven’t come across them yet

glitterandgrit
Debater
Debater

Post by glitterandgrit »

So I know everyone grows and changes over the years, but there’s always been this one video when I first got into Meghan through Lindsey and I thought she was so pretty. What a difference 6 years makes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

Yikes! That was only six years ago? Looks more like six decades!

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Re: Meghan

Post by Lili2345 »

lolcakes wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:18 pm
i was scrolling through the comments on her bday post for fin and didn’t see him comment? i can’t imagine posting some sappy love post on instagram and not even having my “partner” acknowledge it ... maybe he did in person, but seeing as how he doesn’t have any problem commenting on his ex’s posts it’s strange to me he wouldn’t comment on a post about specifically about him..Image

Same with their anniversary today. He didn’t even acknowledge it but is posting about other things. 😒

lilswag
Learner
Learner

Post by lilswag »

Lili2345 wrote:
lolcakes wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:18 pm

Same with their anniversary today. He didn’t even acknowledge it but is posting about other things. Image
I did some investigating and the past post finley made with lexie on IG was christmas 2016.... which would have marked a week before they started “dating”.

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

1A9B85A9-A0F1-4716-874E-780896B3A0D2.jpeg
LOL Megan is claiming they’ve been together for 3 years, yet less than 3 years ago Finley writes a disclaimer to make sure everyone know Meghan is not his gf.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Danspamjam
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Danspamjam »

Maybe Finley will dump her ass this year. The "3 year mark" is usually when people start to make realizations.
Whenever he breaks up with her I can see the flood of videos Meghan will post.
- "Getting out of a toxic relationship"
- "Letting someone go because they need to grow"
- "Being in love with love"
- "Someone needs to be love with themselves before they can love you"
-" Being an independent domesticated women"
- "It was my first real relationship"

Lurker
Lurker

Post by 11379 »

To this day I still do not understand their concept of 'free love'. It's pretty obvious Meghan is a monogamist and would feel very hurt if Finley brought up the idea of his desire to be intimate with someone else.
How can they refuse any label while the way they function clearly shows every sign of a relationship (toxic or not)?
Let's say just because you're not naming a tree doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You're just not naming it.

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Re: Meghan

Post by Lilyrose777 »

wildwild94 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:09 am
Lilyrose777 wrote:

Does anyone know where in the thread Finley posted? I lurk here occasionally and have looked but haven’t come across them yet.

I'll try and find it but I remember his user name was something like "youareterriblepeople" or something like that lol

edit: Its the thread Meghan "walking on eggshells"- Hughes- part 3....from page 8 onwards.

viewtopic.php?f=701&t=33598&start=175

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Oh my someone help her, maybe we can start telling her sister so they can have a talk.

As stated above; she clearly wants a monogamous titled relationship, she calls herself a housewife everytime she can, celebrating anniversaries (of what?), calling him "my man" and what not. She is just too young and naive, seems like every man she had something with was an absolute POS, not that finn isn't, he is just not AS bad so she goes along with what finn says so he doesn't leave.

I BET if he asked her to become formal she would accept in a heart beat, she wouldn't say "hey no, we are free no tittles, actually i am hooking up with __"

She is just too inlove to see she's privileged enough to be doing anything she wants with her life instead of nannying finn. Her dad basically told her she could start college whenever she wants and her response was "My chanel is growing i just want to help people" well meg it is not growing nor helping anyone but the perverts that click on your boobs.

whythefucknot
Learner
Learner

Post by whythefucknot »

He mentioned Lexie in his story today but didn’t post about his 3 year anniversary with Meghan LMAO

Return to “Meghan Hughes”