Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Badgallatina
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Post by Badgallatina »

His beard looks so nasty! How lazy can he be just to maintain it he doesn't do nothing all day!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

The large massive trunk that is her leg in that photo (twerking one)...yikes. Even if she tries to lose some weight, she’s gonna have to be dedicated and disciplined with her diet to get to a healthy goal. Characteristics she lacks to accomplish a daunting task.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

How to get alcohol poisoning: takes shot every time carbload says “you know”

Also, he doesn’t really know much of what he is talking about. 1. He calls Lori Laughlin “Laura”.... and 2. At one point in the video he says that if Olivia Jade was driven academically and had the HS grades to get in then there isn’t an issue with her video about only caring about game days and parties because she got into the school of her own merit.... but what he doesn’t realize is that USC’s acceptance rate this past year was the lowest it’s been in its history (roughly 13%). That means that even with super high GPAs and test scores, many, many talented, bright students were getting rejected. So getting into college isn’t as easy as just getting good grades, Carby. Compare that to CSUDH’s acceptance rate, which currently appears to be 77% ...... which means roughly every 3 out of 4 applicants will get accepted. That won’t happen at USC. But because his fat gf went to a basic college with most likely subpar grades, he probably doesn’t know otherwise.

Now I’m not justifying the fraud at all—just pointing out how carbload has no idea what he’s talking about. Granted, he can certainly have his own opinion about the grander issue at hand, but his understanding of the world of higher education seems limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

peachfuzz wrote:How to get alcohol poisoning: takes shot every time carbload says “you know”

Also, he doesn’t really know much of what he is talking about. 1. He calls Lori Laughlin “Laura”.... and 2. At one point in the video he says that if Olivia Jade was driven academically and had the HS grades to get in then there isn’t an issue with her video about only caring about game days and parties because she got into the school of her own merit.... but what he doesn’t realize is that USC’s acceptance rate this past year was the lowest it’s been in its history (roughly 13%). That means that even with super high GPAs and test scores, many, many talented, bright students were getting rejected. So getting into college isn’t as easy as just getting good grades, Carby. Compare that to CSUDH’s acceptance rate, which currently appears to be 77% ...... which means roughly every 3 out of 4 applicants will get accepted. That won’t happen at USC. But because his fat gf went to a basic college with most likely subpar grades, he probably doesn’t know otherwise.

Now I’m not justifying the fraud at all—just pointing out how carbload has no idea what he’s talking about. Granted, he can certainly have his own opinion about the grander issue at hand, but his understanding of the world of higher education seems limited.

THIS ImageImageImageImageImageImage

My little sister was top 8% of her class and still couldn’t get into UT.

His entire video was so repetitive. Couldn’t explain himself worth a shit. I can’t stand myself for hate watching their videos but it’s like watching a train wreck...you just can’t look away man.

Nursetina0518
Talker
Talker

Post by Nursetina0518 »

Badgallatina wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:39 pm
His beard looks so nasty! How lazy can he be just to maintain it he doesn't do nothing all day!!!
I left a comment about her financial aid fraud too. Surprise, when I looked again there were 40 less comments and all positive and ass-kissing

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Time to think of a new thread anyone?

My idea for the name would be The Kimtastrophe Part 9: Carbloaded reloaded (with extra sodium)

ririgigi
Learner
Learner

Post by ririgigi »

"Kimbald Thighnormous and carleech, redipped"

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Carleech Or Carloader since he’s a freeloader and could probably be enough to be a full suspension load for a car...

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Why are you splayed out on the kitchen counter with no pants on, covered in a blanket, "a-hyucking" at nothing?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

Saladbar85 wrote:
peachfuzz wrote:How to get alcohol poisoning: takes shot every time carbload says “you know”

THIS ImageImageImageImageImageImage

My little sister was top 8% of her class and still couldn’t get into UT.

His entire video was so repetitive. Couldn’t explain himself worth a shit. I can’t stand myself for hate watching their videos but it’s like watching a train wreck...you just can’t look away man.

Yes! It was the most repetitive video ever. He kept repeating the same points over and over, literally by using the exact same phrases. How do people actually enjoy watching either Kimbo or Carbload? They can’t hold a conversation at all. I honest to god wonder how they even have a conversation with each other—they’re too dim to contribute anything of substance.

Also another point he kept talking about, but clearly knows nothing about: affordability. Many elite schools mentioned in the scandal offer great financial aid packages to low-income students. I believe some ivies will cover full tuition to make sure education is accessible. So yes, these schools are pricey, but it’s not like they are asking you to pay $75k tuition out of pocket...unless you can afford it. That’s why the FAFSA exists. Your mileage may vary, as loans may be a part of the financial aid package, but that’s where things like scholarships come into play. He clearly has no idea what he is talking about!!!

Also he was being super evasive about whether or not HE went to college throughout the video. He kept alluding to his sister and to Kim. It sounds like he started college but never finished.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

GoldChocobo wrote:Why are you splayed out on the kitchen counter with no pants on, covered in a blanket, "a-hyucking" at nothing?
Goddddd, whenever I see her face I think of that Snapchat filter that makes your eyes look like your mouth. She thinks she’s being “aesthetic” with this picture, but she looks stupid as heck with a blanket on the kitchen counter. She probably had to use a step stool or chair to get up there too. ImageImageImage

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 am
Why are you splayed out on the kitchen counter with no pants on, covered in a blanket, "a-hyucking" at nothing?
Ew, she’s sitting on the counter top with no pants on ):< that’s soo gross! Dude, that’s where your food goes and your placing your stinky vag on that jeez

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's using that blanket to cover up her tree trunks. Or, you know, just wear pants lmao!

just4lolz
Learner
Learner

Post by just4lolz »

mhdx wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Also at the end of the video, Pig thai attempted to “twerk” on the wall. I honestly don’t understand why she does this. She can’t twerk, she’s not wearing pants, we can see her hugeeee Thunder thighs, and last but not least she looks stupid. Definitely not a view I would want to see if I was one of Carbs minions.

She's so gross. She looks like she's wearing Carbs' boxers *barf*

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

I find it hilarious, that she puts her phone above herself to appear“slimmer” but that doesn’t even make her any justice. We can still see your big round face Kim.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

mhdx wrote:Image

I find it hilarious, that she puts her phone above herself to appear“slimmer” but that doesn’t even make her any justice. We can still see your big round face Kim.
Also in the clips right after, you can see how tight the sleeves are around her arm. The dress does not fit right around her shoulders because her arms are so massive.

Tqto
Learner
Learner

Post by Tqto »

lip flaps on full display

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “Kim Thai”