Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

duhunicorn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

Post by duhunicorn »

i agree that her looking so grotesque all the time makes her extra unappealing to people who might otherwise be interested in her "luxury" hoarder hauls, or even vids like going to gucci outlet stores. (we're pretending outlets are secrets now?)

i watched some of the last vid, dogman the professional leech truly sounds like he hates her. probably regretting going through the exhausting trial of slipping into his crocs and schlepping into the great outdoors to video her spending their retirement fund on clothes she'll never wear.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

The way she’s throwing those clothes around is disgusting. Not sure I’d want to buy anything that she’d been arsing around in (even if I had the money for Gucci-tack which I don’t). And more sodding sunglasses. Every time she shows up in a pair I click out. Can’t bear her stupid face in them. Ugh.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

dew2 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:13 pm
I really think her drop in viewership is in part due to the fact that aging just a few years has turned Bunny into run-of-the-mill white trash, not a ~*~quirky~*~ girl with intensely blue eyes who drinks sweet tea all day and has an inexplicably teeny tiny but curvy aspirational body. Youtube is obviously a very superficial and fickle medium, and she looks like hell in the Gucci video: dirty, unkempt, and tired.

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 12.08.59 AM.png
Yeah. If you look like a model you can pull off this look, but Bunny just looks like her trailer park meth lab got busted.

Jessi
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessi »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:31 pm
Also, lord help this woman if she ever has an actual medical problem. She said they "had a rough night last night" because Dogman was helping her with "tattoo recovery" lmfao! What the actual fuck?
Right!?! Bitch is acting like she has a broken arm or something. Most of us who have tattoos have to return to actual work afterwards - wearing uniforms and shit. I can imagine her laid out screaming at dogman to lotion her up or pass her some more (G&)T.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Rachel doesn’t try at all in almost every aspect of her life. I stopped watching because I didn’t care to watch her low effort content. Her videos are way too long, boring, and full of complaining.

Oh. That Starbucks rant was the final nail in the coffin. She’s an asshole.

thirteenthirteen
Learner
Learner

Post by thirteenthirteen »

I'm surprised they let two ragamuffins anywhere near the designer clothing! Did they show their bank account details to get in?
#teamNoOne
#CancelJaclyn

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

thirteenthirteen wrote:I'm surprised they let two ragamuffins anywhere near the designer clothing! Did they show their bank account details to get in?
I have been to that San Marcos outlet. They’re not really snooty because it’s an outlet mall off of the highway in the middle of nowhere. It’s about an hour-ish outside Austin.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Her current thumbnail is the final nail in her coffin for me- I'm going to unsub. I kept thinking maybe she would turn it around and she would make interesting content, but now I literally can't even look at her. Between the wigs and the sunglasses and the meth lab chic wardrobe- I'm out.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm
Her current thumbnail is the final nail in her coffin for me- I'm going to unsub. I kept thinking maybe she would turn it around and she would make interesting content, but now I literally can't even look at her. Between the wigs and the sunglasses and the meth lab chic wardrobe- I'm out.
the irony is she wore that wig only for the thumbnail and looked fine in that video but the stupidity of it makes me wanna unsub too. she just doesn't get that she can't pull off wacky looks bc her manic upswing is not a cute thing. that wig was just gross. i like it when she's more lowkey but god, that's never happening anymore

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

sugarbones wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm
whydoicare67 wrote:
the irony is she wore that wig only for the thumbnail and looked fine in that video but the stupidity of it makes me wanna unsub too. she just doesn't get that she can't pull off wacky looks bc her manic upswing is not a cute thing. that wig was just gross. i like it when she's more lowkey but god, that's never happening anymore
OMG are you kidding me? She wore it just for the thumbnail? Now I'm really glad I unsubbed LOL :tu:

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm
sugarbones wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm
whydoicare67 wrote:
OMG are you kidding me? She wore it just for the thumbnail? Now I'm really glad I unsubbed LOL :tu:
I held on until she made ANOTHER "Does This Thing Really Work" video. :x I can happily say that I'm unsubbed for good! Rachel is toxic. At this point she doesn't care. She doesn't care about her subscribers. She doesn't care about quality content. All she cares about is keeping her mansion in Texas, her luxury cars, and designer items. If that hasn't been apparent enough! I still can't believe Shane tried to help her by giving her a collab and she fully let him down.. :?

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

Post by missymoocher123 »

That was truly unpleasant. Didn’t even look like she’d bothered washing her face

FFS. It’s your JOB Rachel. Make an effort, put some decent clothes on, do your hair, and put some makeup on.

She could have done this as the last part of a makeup tutorial or first impression or something. But no, too much like work.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Looks like you weren't alone. She lost 1,500 subs yesterday and has lost around 900 so far today. I don't subscribe but it came up in my recommended and I just could not fathom who would see that image and choose to click on it.

DawnDavenport
Learner
Learner

Post by DawnDavenport »

Someone needs to sit Bunny down and make her watch Glitterforever17's video about her house foreclosure. Breeland expresses genuine regret for having wasted so much money and not foreseeing that her Youtube career wasn't going to last forever. You'd think that video would hit the community hard but Bunny's still out here buying Gucci like it's trading cards. Half the comments on the Gucci outlet video are how overpriced and unnecessary her purchases are. I know this kind of content is common, but it's got to be off-putting to viewers from more modest background. This kind of careless spending is not going to gain her any sympathy once when things start to go south.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

DawnDavenport wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:16 pm
Someone needs to sit Bunny down and make her watch Glitterforever17's video about her house foreclosure. Breeland expresses genuine regret for having wasted so much money and not foreseeing that her Youtube career wasn't going to last forever. You'd think that video would hit the community hard but Bunny's still out here buying Gucci like it's trading cards. Half the comments on the Gucci outlet video are how overpriced and unnecessary her purchases are. I know this kind of content is common, but it's got to be off-putting to viewers from more modest background. This kind of careless spending is not going to gain her any sympathy once when things start to go south.
I think ALL these youtubers need to watch Breland's video. It's definitely a wake up call for all these idiots who spend money on so much dumb crap.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

She's never going to pay attention to the reality that internet fame is fleeting and a YouTube career has a shelf life. When it's all over, she'll find some way to blame YouTube for her falling subs and views. It won't ever be her fault.

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

So I wanted to just hop on here, been a while since I perused bunny's thread but I saw the PsychIRL video in my home feed and watched, which reminded me of this thread lol... Hey!

I just wanted to comment about her sub count; for months and months I remember checking her numbers and seeing she was stuck at 8.7million, but lo and behold she's finally dipped into 8.6millions, which I know doesn't sound like a lot but it means she's finally losing more than she's gaining and people aren't stickin around anymore. I believe her average views are between 1-300,000 a video maybe? (When she does trending stuff) so she's not suffering but I agree that she'll end up like glitter forever 17 if she's not careful. (Also tea at the juxtaposition of her profile pic and thumbnail triple chin, she really thinks those ugly faces are funny? Get a life lol)
IMG_20190621_022449_887.JPG
Also, that tattoo... OOF. Its not even the tattoo that's the worst, but the placement is the most awkward and unflattering place for a tattoo. Too far forward for an under bicep tattoo, not far enough forward for an upper arm piece. Idk why but somehow the tattoo makes me uncomfortable, for her? I think she will regret that one almost immediately, but she'll have to remind everyone every time it's even remotely on show how quirky she is and how unique it is, like wearing her *cough cute cough* dolls kill dresses and stuff that tattoo is gonna ruin her aesthetic entirely. Just a mess lol, and that's coming from someone who is covered in tattoos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GrumpyMcAsspants
Learner
Learner

Post by GrumpyMcAsspants »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:29 pm
I love the amount of people commenting negative shit on that last Gucci video.
I especially liked these two!
34D22A13-A5F5-4E65-AB80-6BD7773AFA96.jpeg
CE8333AE-25A3-41E4-86EF-7A69427F10EF.jpeg
I wish more people would call her out on her CVS receipt-length list of made up phobias. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Let’s not act like having children makes you special. Cockroaches have children." - ColdPizzaParty

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

The PsychIRL video was spot-on and just exactly what is wrong with GYG/Bunny's videos. I myself am just finding it more and more difficult to watch even the videos of hers that I used to love, i.e. the Does This Things Really Work ones. Currently watching the Spin Lash and I don't know, but it's not appealing to me like it used to. I'll still stay subbed, because I do like it when she does Halloween stuff. Imagine my dismay last year when there wasn't much Halloween content. I'm holding out hope that this upcoming Halloween season will be all I want it to be. Seriously, if you're reading this, Bunny, please please take a hint & be consistent with the Vlogoween/Halloween stuff because that's what will keep me subbed & watching. P.S. Videos over 20-30 minutes are too long to hold most people's attention span & I've noticed that you're trying to hold the lengths down to less than that. Good job.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

snickersnicks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snickersnicks »

I'd honestly love to see Bunny do a "I work a actual job for a week!" video or something. Working at a store or something (or even a charity unpaid job) where you have to interact and be on your feet. She'd last one day before going on about how exhausting and horrible it was or that someone was mean to her lol. She honestly comes off so sheltered now in hindsight, and really does think a million strangers online can be actual friends to just ramble and vent to and magically feel better.

I don't think people don't feel like watching her videos because she hasn't changed it up or tries slightly different things necessarily, but because she doesnt GROW or change herself -- for the better. I would have still liked to watch dttrw vids if she didn't always ramble and whine about the same things or keep riding that "im dumb, quirky, and don't read directions" thing. What people want to see, and what people like now, is shit that the person is either passionate about or is vulnerable with. People would probably love to see her actually wear half the fucking clothes in her huge closet, they'd like to see style videos, they'd love to see her try to sew/design again because that was what she was going for years ago, right? They'd like to see her actually declutter instead of hoard toys and things she'll never look at again. It's frustrating to watch, even if you're not aware of it.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”