Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs Part 2

Post by Lady_Karmalade07 »

Illogic_ally wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:17 pm
This is exactly what bothers me about Lindsey. She comes so close to being an actual person who I can emphasize with, but then she gets so caught up in her own bullshit and I just want to shake her and say jfc take a look at yourself you privileged asshole.

I have a generalized anxiety disorder, and major depressive disorder, for which I’ve been medicated for the past ~four years. There’s been days where I absolutely could only *barely* force myself out of bed and probably would’ve benefited from being about to take the day off, but I fucking couldn’t because I have a job and bills and responsibilities.

I hate being one of those people that’s like ‘well other people have it worse, so you shouldn’t complain’, because that doesn’t help anyone. But at the same time it drives me crazy seeing people whinge and bitch about the same issues time and time and time again while doing virtually nothing to help themselves. ESPECIALLY when they’re lucky enough to be able to afford treatment and therapies. Yes, mental illness is something you have to learn to live with, but you have to learn to LIVE with it, do something about it instead of wallowing in your own excuses and self pity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More power to you ✊🏼 I am sorry you have to deal with that. I honestly can’t imagine what that’s like. I don’t really have much anxiety but I definitely understand what having ADHD is like because I’ve had it my whole life and only been diagnosed 6 years ago as an adult. It’s a real struggle to get through the day and even your job unless you’re medicated. There’s also so many more layers to it, and it definitely is associated with OCD, anxiety, autism, etc. so mental disorders definitely have to be addressed and taken seriously.

I’m the first to say it’s not a competition what so ever. but no one should arrogantly be so tone deaf and think they have it worse than others when they’re so privileged they couldn’t last a day in someone else’s shoes who actually do have it worse.

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Karmalade07 »

sarao1089 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:19 am
She’s so far removed from reality. Private flying lessons and boat lessons. I can’t imagine what they’re shelling out for those.
My dad has his private pilots license and it’s not cheap. You have to do so many take offs/touch downs in a certain span of time and if you don’t own a plane, you have to rent and pay for fuel. He went on a short day trip and it cost him over $500! So the fact that she can just drop that kind of money and not even have to worry about it is so entitled.

And like was said above, many of us struggle with mental health, but we have to actually work full time jobs, take care of kids without a nanny, worry about money, etc.
It must be nice to spend your day swimming in your pool, skateboarding on your tennis court, lounging in your mansion, and crying on IG all day. She’s so un-relatable!
Totally un-relatable.

Like with the private lessons thing, I was honestly thinking to myself “wonder if she will last with this goal” and then like a SECOND later she flat out said “guess I can’t do it anymore” based on their medication restrictions. But the idea that on a casual Tuesday she’s just like tossing out a major goal I imagine people have held for YEARS seems so off and uncommon. Like she actually CAN do that whereas others who have probably spent savings and loans to accomplish those goals would have to make a significantly hard decision if they were in the same boat. I hope that made sense.

Cacti
Learner
Learner

Post by Cacti »

I went all the way down on her insta because why the fuck not. A lot of her old post have that 'Im not like the other girls' energy but also strong 'Wine mum/Live Love Laugh' vibes.

Not trying to come for her looks because being a mum of two little ones is hard but man, she didn't age well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Cacti wrote:I went all the way down on her insta because why the fuck not. A lot of her old post have that 'Im not like the other girls' energy but also strong 'Wine mum/Live Love Laugh' vibes.

Not trying to come for her looks because being a mum of two little ones is hard but man, she didn't age well.
I feel like it’s not really fair to compare a photo from when she was 23 to now Image other than probably spending too much time in the sun for how dare her complexion is, and the fact that she’s had Botox and fillers, I feel like she looks pretty much the same, just yknow, 8 years older

canvasveggie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by canvasveggie »

Chrissy Teigan deleted her Twitter where is Lindsay gonna get her personality from now

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

my favourite part of the week is trisha paytas apologising to phil for calling him fat after his wife called her a whore

canvasveggie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by canvasveggie »

tuttifruittitea wrote:my favourite part of the week is trisha paytas apologising to phil for calling him fat after his wife called her a whore

Lol I wanna know the context behind Lindsay calling her a whore (not that it would be justified)

Canobilistivrainbows
Learner
Learner

Post by Canobilistivrainbows »

Did you guys see what she posted on tik tok? They're filming something for euphoria in her neighbourhood, and because of this, people in the neighbourhood can't park on the street. So she says that they should PAY HER because they made her and others have nowhere to park. :roll: :roll: like how entitled does she have to be to think that? ugh, I really can't with this lady :roll: :roll:

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

Canobilistivrainbows wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:13 pm
Did you guys see what she posted on tik tok? They're filming something for euphoria in her neighbourhood, and because of this, people in the neighbourhood can't park on the street. So she says that they should PAY HER because they made her and others have nowhere to park. :roll: :roll: like how entitled does she have to be to think that? ugh, I really can't with this lady :roll: :roll:
you're telling me that in that giant ugly house she doesn't have a garage to park in? /s

if there's something to complain about lind will find a way lol

JaneDoe28115
Learner
Learner

Post by JaneDoe28115 »

I left an actually nice comment on a TikTok involving Carter (I don’t believe in being mean to kids) and she deleted it 🤣 what a cow!

The_Audacity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The_Audacity »

I know this thread has been kind of dead for a while but did anyone catch her recent Instagram stories about leaving Carter in her hotel room in NY so she could fetch her replacement apple laptop (bc she casually explained opening it to find it was broken and shattered before buying a new one on a whim) in the lobby?

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

Yeah, the whole story is just a big mess honestly, ordered a laptop to be delivered same day, Apple uses ubereats to deliver apparently, the person who was delivering on a bike said they were close, told carter let's go downstairs to get it, he said no, so she said okay, stay here, we can use a code word when i come back up, she gets down there and the person isn't there and it says it's been delivered, goes back up and carter isn't in the room, goes looking for him and gets to the lobby and he is there, he opened the door to look for her and it closed behind him and he was crying, security guard found him, without pants and took him down to the lobby. she's just a mess, she didn't need the computer that bad or right away.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

iloveyouxox wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:56 am
Yeah, the whole story is just a big mess honestly, ordered a laptop to be delivered same day, Apple uses ubereats to deliver apparently, the person who was delivering on a bike said they were close, told carter let's go downstairs to get it, he said no, so she said okay, stay here, we can use a code word when i come back up, she gets down there and the person isn't there and it says it's been delivered, goes back up and carter isn't in the room, goes looking for him and gets to the lobby and he is there, he opened the door to look for her and it closed behind him and he was crying, security guard found him, without pants and took him down to the lobby. she's just a mess, she didn't need the computer that bad or right away.
Those kids are running rings around her, what sane parent would leave a kid his age alone in a hotel room?

The_Audacity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The_Audacity »

iloveyouxox wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:56 am
I get millennial parents are trying to break generational abuse cycles, but that doesn’t mean you stop parenting. It’s one thing to respect your child’s boundaries and privacy, but at the end of the day, it’s your responsibility to parent. If my kid says no to me needing to get something and he has to come with, tough shit. You’re going with me whether you like it or not. Instead, she lets her kid boss her around and then get Lost as a result. And I love how she today, talked about sharing a flight with billl Murray and assumed he was writing a note to her 😂😂😂 but it was actually delta that gave a handwritten note to their passengers. She’s so entitled

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

As of right now, her, Trey, and Phil all have Covid. She also addressed her au pair and it didn't work out with her.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”