Humpty DUMB-ty Egghead Ugh-Manda Ensing - Part 11

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Humpty DUMB-ty Egghead Ugh-Manda Ensing - Part 11

Post by lotus »

Cool hopefully everyone sees how mediocre and fake Amandumb is and how she looks like a different person in every picture

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:16 pm
She had the balls to try to call out Kylie Jenner for “copying” the naked pic she did with the sunhat... LMFAO sis prob feels dumb af right now
Omg the replies to that comment are gold. She is getting dragged by Kylie's followers like "but who are u tho?"
Obviously the concept of the pics is similar but one comment called Amanda out telling her not to act like she didn't get inspo herself from another IG account. :roll: She should know better than to comment something like that on KYLIE JENNER'S instagram pic lmao.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by HolyPoly »

lotus wrote:Image

Cool hopefully everyone sees how mediocre and fake Amandumb is and how she looks like a different person in every picture
Aw our small town hick finally made it! Let’s see how she uses this newfound fame :rofl:

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao good they showed all the times Amandumb copied Kylie . This is what the fourth or fifth career suicide Amandumb has gone through ?

sobasicaf
Informer
Informer

Humpty DUMB-ty Egghead Ugh-Manda Ensing - Part 11

Post by sobasicaf »

I really find it absolutely hilarious that she would comment something so petty (and reaching far af) when this pose was NOT created by either of them. She really acted like she was the first to take a photo like that...

Does she already forget the scandal surrounding her launch where she BLATANTLY COPIED someone else’s work? I have never seen such a fake ass wannabe influencer in my life. My GAWD to reach that far as to say Kylie must have seen her photo first and was influenced by her weak ass photoshopped photo, she is truly delusional. She must think she is someone. I hope everyone calls her unoriginal ass out. I just can’t imagine someone so stupid lol.
Last edited by sobasicaf on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sobasicaf
Informer
Informer

Post by sobasicaf »

lotus wrote:Lmao good they showed all the times Amandumb copied Kylie . This is what the fourth or fifth career suicide Amandumb has gone through ?
She is a damn TX cockroach those bastards never go away lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

The comments on IG are really are to die for on both Kylie's and her own. So funny she can't control the comments for once! She is even dumber than I thought, didn't think Humpty could get any dumber but she's proven me wrong! Just 18 months ago she stole that girls idea for the swatches and she dares to accuse Kylie of copying her! Now even more people will know what a thief she is lol
It's blatantly obvious Humpty copied that Kim woman as her pose it's the same,Humpty is the Queen Copy Catfish! I'd be absolutely mortified if I was Humpty and so embarrassed that I'd go into hiding with Jaclint!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Amandumbass trying to backtrack now :rofl:

She got the same energy back from Kylie that she was putting out and now she’s mad about it. Tried to be petty and throw shade on the dl and she got the clap back.

Also, why would Kylie be thankful that Amanda is reviewing FREE PR products from her line? Shouldn’t Amanda be the thankful one 🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I've said this many times before but she's a nasty piece of work, a real bitch. You are right she's the one that should be grateful for the free products! Cheeky bitch! Yes, the fucking dumbass is trying to backtrack. I am thoroughly enjoying reading all the comments, shame you can't attach pics to IG would be nice to attach some the ones we have on here. Maybe someone can direct people here if it's allowed lol

JLC318
Debater
Debater

Post by JLC318 »

She is deleting so many comments, she can act unbothered but this is clearly getting to her. All the comments about her stealing the sweatshirt design are gone.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She can't delete the ones on Kylie's though so hopefully a lot of people will post on there about it! I posted on hers but it's gone of course!

Edit I just looked, there a few she's missed lol And on Kylie's there are a lot of comments about the merch thing plus how Kim Z did that pose and how Humpty actually copied her! How stupid she is :rofl: :rofl:

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:56 pm
Haha how embarrassing! What a fucking idiot, she really thinks she's 'someone' she's a nobody and is the biggest thief regarding ideas and looks. I didn't know about this till I read here and it has really made me chuckle!
Right? To think Kylie would ever give Amanda a second glance 😂 or has even heard of her

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ I know seriously, why would she look at this?? :rofl: :rofl: Balding, melty looking face with tiny downturned eyes. Kylie must be so jealous of her and her chubby body. :rofl: It astonishes me that Humpty would even think for even a split second that Kylie was inspired by her, the mind boggles that she thinks she's all that! Just shows how delusional and narcissistic she is! I have second, third, fourth and fifth hand embarrassment for her!

sobasicaf
Informer
Informer

Post by sobasicaf »

I love the internet lol. Now they’re scrolling back on Kim Z’s photo to post about Amanda lol.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

LOL kylie jenner called her outttt i bet she's devastated. That's hilarious.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Amanda, honey, go back to Tennessee where you can be a big fish in a small pond and actually be able to afford a house, even if it's just a modest one. Oh wait, that would simply not do for Princess Amanda and her jester Sid.

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty54321s »

She’s also on E news now hahaha

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Women have been photographed with big hats like that for yearssssss. You can look through several fashion editorials and find plenty. Amanda is so fucking stupid lollllll she thought she was being original Image Humpty Dumpty had a great fall :rofl:

JLC318
Debater
Debater

Post by JLC318 »

She wrote something about it on her Insta story, and is still trying to take credit. She said something like maybe it was a coincidence. Maybe-like Kylie is lying and Amanda still thinks the idea came from her. She also again implies she helps Kylie’s success by reviewing her products. And my favorite part is when she said “I always give credit where credit is due”. Is she physically unable to accept accountability? And again still trying to imply Kylie got the idea from her. She is so bizarre.

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”