Continue here...

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by robomojo »

I really wish he'd take longer before dating again. The rebound isn't always the best or healthiest.

How long did he wait before dating Wiishu?

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Yeah funny how that keeps happening.
Valentine777 wrote:He broke up with her in August. Maybe it isn’t serious dating right now, since they are long distance. If they are dating, lol.
I was wondering about his breakup from his korean gf. I've read that he didn't wait long before dating Wiishu. He seems scared to be alone or something.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Valentine777 wrote:Or worse, he’s the type of guy who waits to find another girl before breaking up. Stays in a relationship until they meet someone who perks their interest. It’s interesting how both Jack and Gab broke it off with their partners at almost the same time.
Yeah the timing of all that just makes me shake my head.

I think he's building himself up to another breakdown. LA kept him busy and happy but once he got home he was alone and he needs to figure out what his issue is with being alone. I guess if he moves to LA that's not an issue anymore.

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:Judging from body language, Jack and Gab aren’t into each other. Even if Jack and Gab may be dating, it isn’t serious. Maybe they had a fling or something, but they aren’t that into each other. That’s my take.
Yeah, after watching their part in the stream, I agree with you. If two people are truly attracted to each other, they can’t hide it even if they try. And I didn’t feel that, aside from friendship.

NiamhWInters
Learner
Learner

Post by NiamhWInters »

Predictions for 2019 -
Jack moves to LA permanently
GirlGamer Gab moves in with him.

I dunno, that's just the vibe I've been getting with him talking about how much he values his friends there and stuff

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:Wtf was Jack wearing in that Aquaman interview? :rofl:

Looked like a silk pj top to me.

Otter452
Talker
Talker

Post by Otter452 »

Anyone else think the Jason Momoa interview with just too awkward to watch? I don’t feel that Seán is a very good interviewer and it really showed. But you read the comments and everyone loved it and was full of praise? Came here for the real talk!

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:
Otter452 wrote:Anyone else think the Jason Momoa interview with just too awkward to watch? I don’t feel that Seán is a very good interviewer and it really showed. But you read the comments and everyone loved it and was full of praise? Came here for the real talk!
I don’t know why he did his intro for the interview if he was going to do it so toned down. IMO, Momoa wasn’t impressed with Jack, he didn’t seem into the interview or saw Jack as a little kid.

I think we get so used to Jack being energetic that when he’s not, it’s lame. But yeah, that interview was kind of weak. And Jack’s shirt was weird, lol, like he’s trying to look professional but with bad style.
Same. I don’t think he did his intro when he interviewed Ryan. I thought sean’s interview with him was better, personally. But, he was also playing a game while doing the interview. So, that could have helped. Jason really didn’t seem to be interested in being there which Sean could probably feel and it made it more awkward. And maybe why he wasn’t as energetic as he normally is.

Otter452
Talker
Talker

Post by Otter452 »

Not sure if it was sponsored and he HAD to post it but if he had the choice, I’m surprised he would post it given how awkward it was. To me, it felt like an adult barely tolerating a child’s make believe interview. Whether Momoa was pissed or not, we can’t say, but to me, it showed a *no racial slurs* in the PMA armour. Seán looked vulnerable and it concerned me.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Personally I thought his interview with Ryan was awkward aswell. They have two completely different senses of humor and personalities and it just clashes. They had no connection at all, especially with those celeb interviews celeb interviews connection is important and it was just plain cringey to watch. The Aquaman one was a bit better since it was mostly just Momoa talking (holy shit he is a beautiful man woof) the whole time. It would get better if Sean engaged himself more into it, personally I wanted to know more about his connection with water and how that ties into him playing Aquaman. He didn’t have to be overbearing but interjecting a bit and asking questions would make it seem more interesting even if there wasn’t really a connection between them. Also if you compare Momoas other interviews to this one, you can tell he’s definitely not comfortable. Maybe it’s lack of respect?

Otter452
Talker
Talker

Post by Otter452 »

Sour Lemon wrote: (holy shit he is a beautiful man woof)
Completely agree!

I didn’t feel like Seán asked any questions as Jason had to take control of the interview somewhat?

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Otter452 wrote:I didn’t feel like Seán asked any questions as Jason had to take control of the interview somewhat?
Like that part when Sean said it must be crazy to go from Baywatch to Aquaman and Jason took that to mean that he wanted a summary of his career. That took up a lot of time and I don't think Sean was really asking about that but since he didn't really ask a question, Jason supplied his own.

He just needs to work on better interviewing skills and questions. To be fair, Jason was fidgeting and distracted a lot so that probably didn't help. At some point you just want to end the interview when the other person looks so uninterested.
Last edited by robomojo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

At least the Aquaman interview wasn't as bad as this?
[youtube][/youtube]

Otter452
Talker
Talker

Post by Otter452 »

robomojo wrote:At least the Aquaman interview wasn't as bad as this?
[youtube][/youtube]
At least that is intentionally awkward though.

I agree about wrapping it up if it’s really not working. But it’s good that he is trying new things so not a total dud I suppose.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

youtubers interviewing celebs videos are just so cringy in general imo

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:Did Jack upload an old twitch stream on YouTube and trying to pass it off as a new video? What the hell is he doing?
I watched a little bit of that stream and he said he was going to record it and maybe use it for a video. He didn’t know if he’d have enough videos for when he was Cali and I think he is working on more videos for his time off for Christmas and New Years. Must have been influenced by Mark, because he does that all the time now.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

As long as he doesn't get to Mark's level of frequently uploading streams as videos then I don't mind.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Y’all seen the end of the video he posted today? I couldn’t stop laughing because I can’t take him seriously, he is a pretty good actor though, I’ll give him that. Seems like he’s giving tumblr what they want

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Valentine777 wrote:
Sour Lemon wrote:Y’all seen the end of the video he posted today? I couldn’t stop laughing because I can’t take him seriously, he is a pretty good actor though, I’ll give him that. Seems like he’s giving tumblr what they want
He definitely loves it when people go nuts over stuff like that. I think he’s trying to do freaky ego stuff but doesn’t have time or ideas for anything big, like he used to.
The only real “ego story” I’m interested in is Anti, but most likely due to Sean being busy his story and personality isn’t really mapped out, which makes it quite boring. But every appearance of him doesn’t have to be glitched out, and I think he’s trying to implement that now, making it less harder on Robin to edit all that and easier to produce more of that content. I’m interested to see how this goes, especially with the whole “the only reason I’m still here is because y’all are curious and want to keep watching” concept. On the other hand, if he wants to do stuff like this, he should keep it separate from the gaming videos. Most of his fans don’t give a shit about any of the egos, it really shows how he only favors one side of his fans. The die hard ones. (Fuck I gotta stop typing so much :rofl: )

Return to “JackSepticEye”