Charles Gross: Divorced Due To His 4-inch Dicklet (Part 9)

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Re: Charles Gross: Divorced Due To His 4-inch Dicklet (Part

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

kikicoco wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:44 am
shiznitz wrote:The livestream video has been removed. I don't know if those are only up for a while, or if Charles yanked it. If he did, it was probably to remove all traces of his claim regarding the family's stake in the jewelry market.

He made that one up on the fly as part of his childish response to this Danny Dior's attack on Charles' wealth. Danny was apparently bragging about his own expensive material possessions...including a 9-carat diamond he owned and mocking Charles' possessions. That's why Chuck came up with his latest tall tale.

Question - who is Danny Dior? Anyone? I looked on Instragram. I think he may have a private page (if I found the right one). I'm not a member of Instagram, I only look at Charles page once in a while.

Anybody got the goods on him??
maybe Danny's one of us. :D forreal, wouldn't be surprised.

how INSANE do you have to be to say your family dabbles in jewelry, knowing damn well everybody and their mama knows where you live. He just opened his home to potential robbers. This muthafcka lives 3 blocks from Harlem on top of that. He is one of those kids in school that get teased and called ''poor'' because that's their trigger. then in order to convince the entire school, they rat on their family and name everything they have in possession just so they stop calling them poor. ''For your information, my family has around 100k stacked under the matres, and i have a box full of gold jewelry under my bed!''
Danny Dior might just be one of you ;)

Return to “Charles Gross”