Re: Jamis Chaneo - James Charles Part 2

Post by hunty »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 am
hunty wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 am
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:39 am
In all honesty, I don’t think that James and especially Jeffree will ever have real jobs. I mean Jeffree runs his entire makeup empire. So I think as far as professionalism and running a business is not a lost concept on him. But James has a fortune, even if he lost his entire fan base, YouTube closed up shop and decided to stop paying for views, he will probably never hurt for cash in his life. A few YouTube videos and sponsorships would have his entire retirement fund paid for before he is old enough to drink. So unfortunately I don’t think he will ever have to “deal” with the real world.
It depends on how wise both of them are with their money. I do think that if Jeffree suddenly faced immense losses or had a drastic change in income, he would stop making these frivolous purchases. For James, I feel like he would keep making large purchases and other things like that in a vain attempt to gain back some of his fans.

However, YT suddenly closing up shop, them losing all of their fans, or if the first thing does happen, them not moving to a new platform to make money off of, will likely never happen, so you're probably right. Neither will ever have to deal with the real world.
Disagree esp about J☆

J☆ was a huge deal during MySpace and is big on YT. I think he knows what sells and can rebrand. I may not like J☆ but I don't hate the game and he plays it rather well.
Maybe I wrote this confusingly but that's what I was saying ("them not moving to a new platform to make money off of")
I'm a professional bitch

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FashCandyxx »

hunty wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:36 pm
FashCandyxx wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 am
hunty wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 am
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:39 am
In all honesty, I don’t think that James and especially Jeffree will ever have real jobs. I mean Jeffree runs his entire makeup empire. So I think as far as professionalism and running a business is not a lost concept on him. But James has a fortune, even if he lost his entire fan base, YouTube closed up shop and decided to stop paying for views, he will probably never hurt for cash in his life. A few YouTube videos and sponsorships would have his entire retirement fund paid for before he is old enough to drink. So unfortunately I don’t think he will ever have to “deal” with the real world.
It depends on how wise both of them are with their money. I do think that if Jeffree suddenly faced immense losses or had a drastic change in income, he would stop making these frivolous purchases. For James, I feel like he would keep making large purchases and other things like that in a vain attempt to gain back some of his fans.

However, YT suddenly closing up shop, them losing all of their fans, or if the first thing does happen, them not moving to a new platform to make money off of, will likely never happen, so you're probably right. Neither will ever have to deal with the real world.
Disagree esp about J☆

J☆ was a huge deal during MySpace and is big on YT. I think he knows what sells and can rebrand. I may not like J☆ but I don't hate the game and he plays it rather well.
Maybe I wrote this confusingly but that's what I was saying ("them not moving to a new platform to make money off of")
Disagree again. These people thrive on relevance. They will jump from bandwagon to bandwagon to get more fans and more money. Jeffree did it once already.

MissDesignDiva
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissDesignDiva »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:49 am
Shout out to the person who said their phone bill was $60... how?? I mean that’s half mine before adding the Apple Watch. I will day I have an iPhone X and Apple Watch and Unlimited everything, which explains my high bill. But how do you have such a cheap bill?

Also I had no clue you had to buy your way into the giveaway. That’s ridiculous. I do agree that his attitude is outrageous and he is so popular that his sass is a way of life for teens. I can’t tell you how many times I hear “hello?” In the same connotation that he uses it or “love that for...” i agree that it gives off an “I’m too good for simple life setbacks” attitude. Like yeah, things don’t go as planned. Is it necessary to have throw out attitude cause of it? Idk I never liked his sass. I hate it even more when other people do it.
lol, I'm the one with the super cheap phone bill and I'll tell you how I do it. It's pretty simple really, I don't have the newest phone out there, I have an iPhone 6S on Virgin Mobile (Canadian here, if you shop around and are willing to have an older model of phone, it's not too hard to find a cheaper plan) I get 2GB of data per month (which compared to when I had my 5S for 2 years, and only had 500MB of data per month, 2GB is a huge upgrade for me) and not sure if I have unlimited calling, but I rarely use it anyways so it doesn't really worry me, I have unlimited texting though, so that's nice. And I have an apple watch that I got fairly recently, but once again, I'm happy to just have one, lol, doesn't have cellular, and it's the first Gen apple watch, but it works for me so whatever, lol, got it second hand off the facebook marketplace.

Yea, James Charles and his entitlement is a mess. Kid has no clue how it is out here in the world outside his little rich person bubble. If I remember correctly, he even had help from his family with filming and that sort of stuff at the very beginning of his channel, cause sad to say it even in this day and age, despite how far we've come as a society, people get kicked out of their family homes for far less than a boy liking makeup. found this article that proves what I'm saying https://www.thelist.com/128396/the-unto ... s-charles/ his dad is a contractor and literally built an area in the basement with a desk, dimmable lights and storage everything he needed to start his channel. Fact is the kid has always been spoiled.

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

I can't wait to see what god-awful outfits he has for Coachella this year...

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

shhcanttell wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:40 am
I’m sure whatever he finds will be ungodly tacky and skanky without being sexy at all 😂

shadesofblonde
Learner
Learner

Post by shadesofblonde »

Tired of him thinking he’s some small YouTube creator when he won’t shut up about how many followers he has.

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

James' videos have been SO boring lately. He is the definition of fake and basic. I always go back to James eating sh*t in the "Sister squad" meeting Santa video. It's all of the entertainment I need from him for 2019. I love that he's become a big meme. Nobody takes him seriously anymore and he keeps adding to his own meme collection. :rofl:

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jamis Chaneo - James Charles Part 2

Post by DramaticBateman »

ballys404 wrote:
shhcanttell wrote:
BRING BACK THE CHAPS!
Oh god I’m having flashbacks. If he’s gonna show off his crotch, can he at least work on that razor burn and stubble? That was disgusting

Edit: just in case anyone forgot about this gem

zoeyisqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by zoeyisqueen »

kbisme wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:37 pm
ballys404 wrote:
shhcanttell wrote:
BRING BACK THE CHAPS!
Oh god I’m having flashbacks. If he’s gonna show off his crotch, can he at least work on that razor burn and stubble? That was disgusting

On his insta he was getting laser hair removal to avoid a repeat :rofl:

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

zoeyisqueen wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:01 pm
kbisme wrote:
ballys404 wrote:
shhcanttell wrote:
BRING BACK THE CHAPS!

Ughh... he just looks so awkward irl... the outfit, the razor burn and the six inches of makeup and overlined lips are just really hard to look at. Imagine seeing that in real life!
:rofl:

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

ParakeetFluff wrote:
zoeyisqueen wrote:
kbisme wrote:
ballys404 wrote:
shhcanttell wrote:
BRING BACK THE CHAPS!

Ughh... he just looks so awkward irl... the outfit, the razor burn and the six inches of makeup and overlined lips are just really hard to look at. Imagine seeing that in real life!
His face is a completely different in those pictures. It’s insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

kbisme wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:04 pm
ParakeetFluff wrote:
zoeyisqueen wrote:
kbisme wrote:
ballys404 wrote:
BRING BACK THE CHAPS!

His face is a completely different in those pictures. It’s insane

He makes his face and neck shape literally the same as a Barbie doll’s. It looks so weird and fake.

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

ParakeetFluff wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:00 pm
zoeyisqueen wrote:
kbisme wrote:
ballys404 wrote:
shhcanttell wrote:
BRING BACK THE CHAPS!

If I saw that in real life I'd run
"Doesn't matter - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, "MUA"

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Can we get a new thread???

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Im excited to see Fridays video with Jeff, because I love Jeff

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

I'm surprised (but not really) that James continues to attend Coachella, when it's well-known that the owner is a large donor to Republicans and groups that support anti-LGBT measures.

That being said... has James ever talked about politics / social issues that are kind of important?? He seems very fake woke and only focuses on superficial things

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

^ He’s probably too ignorant on such matters to say anything intelligent lol And since he’s a white cis male with a hell of a lot of privilege, he probably doesn’t care. If he does ever speak on social issues, I’m sure it’ll just be shallow buzzwords.

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

great.png
Great
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

shhcanttell wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:02 am
I'm surprised (but not really) that James continues to attend Coachella, when it's well-known that the owner is a large donor to Republicans and groups that support anti-LGBT measures.

That being said... has James ever talked about politics / social issues that are kind of important?? He seems very fake woke and only focuses on superficial things
Do you really expect James of all people to pass up an opportunity to show off his ass?

Which, in other news, has apparently grown since last year and he can't wait for all of us to see it

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

lyddiemarie wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:24 am

Do you really expect James of all people to pass up an opportunity to show off his ass?
No, he does in every video.

Return to “James Charles”