taina Licciardo-Toivola

Chel2
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

taina Licciardo-Toivola

Post by Chel2 »

So this name popped up in my recommended 2 days ago and i clicked on it. The woman has 10 kids. They ALL wear white. ONLY white. And they live in finland. She homeschools- which isnt uncommon inlarger families, but what is uncommon are the names of her kids. Cleopatra- nefertiti- king james- napoleon-etc etc and... Ive looked around online- ppl are talking about the odd nature of her videos. Her obe off demeanor- example she breastfeeds abd alwats make reference to her boobs and how the baby drank 2 boobs of milk *gags* she is totally into herself , anytime the camera is on her she is totally checkibg herself out as she talks. Theres talk that they may be a cult family as her husband talks alot about end of days on his social media. Anyway- to the meat of my post. Oh yeah they are ALL 100% vegan. But i digress.. The point is- her subscribers are moving like hands on a clock. Legit i kept hittibg refresh and everytime the page renewed she gained 5 more 10 more in a matter of seconds. She just started posting and shes climbing like its everest. These ppl have bank- but no talk of where it all comes from. Her 20 yr old just bought a lamborghini and thet took the 18 yr old daughter on a cruise to sweden for the whole family. There is much more but ill let ppl decide for themselves. Btw im the original poster for karuna satori. I posted here first on her. So i know bizarre when i see it. Lol enjoy !!

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: taina Licciardo-Toivola

Post by winter_ »

This family have just came up in my suggested too... what the heck

Chel2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chel2 »

I know. Alot of ppl are suspicious as to how her numbers are growing so fast. Every day by the thousands.

vsannil
Learner
Learner

Post by vsannil »

Found this family 2 days ago as well. Creepy vibes from the start.
Two things which rubbed me the wrong way:
1) On at least 3 photos of Omega (her youngest) she mentions how he's obsessed with boobs. HE'S 1 AND BREASTFEEDING, they're his literal souce of life.
2) The comment under one of her pics: "We're trying to raise a tiny tribe of literal geniuses (...)". What?

Baileys86
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Baileys86 »

It was in my recommended as well. Has someone seen the morning routine videos? It's so creepy how the children have to lie on the floor I don't even understand how this is possible they don't try to get up!

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I've been waiting for this thread to pop up here.

Tabby 0909
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Tabby 0909 »

What is wrong with breastfeeding? ‘Gag’? Wtf

Chel2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chel2 »

Not a thing wrong with breastfeeding- but who refers to it as " he drank 2 boobs of milk" really??!? She just in general makes wayyyy to many references to her boobs.

Civild
Learner
Learner

Post by Civild »

I've been watching their videos the past few days and honestly this family is interesting. I want to say their weird but at the same time they seem happy and healthy so I can't be mad, the kids seem really artistic (with art and music) and I would hope they're smart. I've read on some other websites about how the dad is some crazy religious nut, and that the family is similar to the Duggars. I think she said she'll be posting a QnA in a few weeks so that'll definitely be interesting.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Civild wrote:I've been watching their videos the past few days and honestly this family is interesting. I want to say their weird but at the same time they seem happy and healthy so I can't be mad, the kids seem really artistic (with art and music) and I would hope they're smart. I've read on some other websites about how the dad is some crazy religious nut, and that the family is similar to the Duggars. I think she said she'll be posting a QnA in a few weeks so that'll definitely be interesting.
Yeah, I was expecting them to be crazy weird, but they seems like they live a more balanced and happier life than most people. Aside from the white shirts and huge family, they are less weird than a lot of Evangelicals in the Southern US where I live.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Why does her description box always say "***YOUTUBE HAS REMOVED COMMENTS FROM ALL VIDEOS FEATURING MINORS.***" and her video comments always disabled? Obviously that's not true since other family vlog channels allow comments.

Post by Guest »

It annoys me that she uploads out of order and I really believe she’s kind of a minor narcissist...her daughter, Cleopatra, was so weird whilst doing the house tour with her mom. Like she was living by her approval and has no real self worth. All of them seem rather nice though and they actually eat healthy and for being kind of in a Christian sect, they’re rather normal. I mean, they seem to have nearly found a healthy way to incorporate their believes in their life and even meditate. But on the other hand they have clearly some gender issues going on. The boys are raised in being extremely risky, whilst the girls are told be beautiful. I gringed when Taina told her eldest daughter that she will make such a good bride one day. I even believe one of Cleopatra’s names is bride? Anyways, she really tries to be feminine. And I was shocked how much less clothing they had. Sure, they dress denim, white and black, but Nefertiti is the only one, who really has a normal sized closet.

Besides that, they’re probably already in Australia. At the time the house tour was filmed, she didn’t even break the news to her family. Jerusalem seemed puzzled when she mentioned that they would move out soon and that Nefertiti wouldn’t ever move into her room.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Besides that, they’re probably already in Australia. At the time the house tour was filmed, she didn’t even break the news to her family. Jerusalem seemed puzzled when she mentioned that they would move out soon and that Nefertiti wouldn’t ever move into her room.
I think Jerusalem was puzzled because she mentioned it to the camera. He thinks she has been keeping it a secret from the viewers, maybe? But the way she phrased it that time seemed like they may be reconsidering moving back to Australia?

I do think it's a bit weird that Nefertiti and Aphrodite have the most stuff. I think Taina probably wanted a lot more girls and is spoiling them (in her minimalist way).

I find it weird that Cleopatra and Taina only have like 2 or 3 pairs of shoes and they are mostly high heels.

For the most part, I really like the way they live; however I only think it works because she has so many kids and that whole buddy system thing. They do seem a little brainwashed like how everytime they point out how their life is nice because they do things a certain way (i.e. Jerusalem saying shoving everything in a cabinet doesn't mean your house is clean), Taina gets all happy and says "see!! we don't tell them to say that! they are just that way naturally!" No, Taina, it's years and years of conditioning.

Post by Guest »

pious wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:36 pm
Laleloudelete23 wrote:
I think Jerusalem was puzzled because she mentioned it to the camera. He thinks she has been keeping it a secret from the viewers, maybe? But the way she phrased it that time seemed like they may be reconsidering moving back to Australia?

I do think it's a bit weird that Nefertiti and Aphrodite have the most stuff. I think Taina probably wanted a lot more girls and is spoiling them (in her minimalist way).

I find it weird that Cleopatra and Taina only have like 2 or 3 pairs of shoes and they are mostly high heels.

For the most part, I really like the way they live; however I only think it works because she has so many kids and that whole buddy system thing. They do seem a little brainwashed like how everytime they point out how their life is nice because they do things a certain way (i.e. Jerusalem saying shoving everything in a cabinet doesn't mean your house is clean), Taina gets all happy and says "see!! we don't tell them to say that! they are just that way naturally!" No, Taina, it's years and years of conditioning.
Leonardo has is own channel and he mentioned, that he was sad that he wasn’t in Australia or something. It was just a very short commentary...I even think he said that he wouldn’t really know where Taina and the familiy are right now?

Do you really think the older children don’t watch the videos on YouTube? I think Taina even mentioned in the Q&A that Jerusalem works for her channel and does lots of editing? Anyways...something is off, but I can’t tell what. And the two morning videos are so different from each other too.

I wonder if Taina does document her husbands juice cleanse? She mentioned that he doesn’t eat with the family because he can’t bear to see the food and lost 12 pounds already?

And where did they even get the questions from? They don’t have turned on the comment feature.

glorious_muse
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by glorious_muse »

Laleloudelete23 wrote:
pious wrote:
Laleloudelete23 wrote:

Leonardo has is own channel and he mentioned, that he was sad that he wasn’t in Australia or something. It was just a very short commentary...I even think he said that he wouldn’t really know where Taina and the familiy are right now?

Do you really think the older children don’t watch the videos on YouTube? I think Taina even mentioned in the Q&A that Jerusalem works for her channel and does lots of editing? Anyways...something is off, but I can’t tell what. And the two morning videos are so different from each other too.

I wonder if Taina does document her husbands juice cleanse? She mentioned that he doesn’t eat with the family because he can’t bear to see the food and lost 12 pounds already?

And where did they even get the questions from? They don’t have turned on the comment feature.
From what I’ve gathered, Leonardo and his wife are also moving to Australia. In a video they did with her parents they asked them how they felt about them moving and it’s been mentioned in a couple other of Leonardo’s videos. But everything about the move is a bit confusing

Re: taina Licciardo-Toivol

Post by Guest »

glorious_muse wrote:
Laleloudelete23 wrote:
pious wrote:
Laleloudelete23 wrote:

From what I’ve gathered, Leonardo and his wife are also moving to Australia. In a video they did with her parents they asked them how they felt about them moving and it’s been mentioned in a couple other of Leonardo’s videos. But everything about the move is a bit confusing
Yes, I believed that too. But didn’t he say that something with the Visa isn’t working and the needed to wait until they can follow. He never told anything in particular though.

Post by Guest »

Her last video ends with: « I have a big surprise present for you, children «  (explanation: the older ones know it already, the younger children don’t. They will move to Australia.)

Every child screams happily, she continues: « This big mension in which we live in and all the things we have inside: Children, we sold it all. »

Cut.

Post by Guest »

What do you think is Cleopatra`s present? They have only six seats, so it could be that the older children get a car to drive on their own? Would make sense to me.

Post by Guest »

They're still just moving and they haven't revealed Cleopatra's present.

Anyone else, who feels that it's weird that Taina is "just" filming whilst her children do everything alone? The older ones are just for babysitting, it seems...so it really doesn't matter that they move into the caravan hence all of them have to stick together 24/7 anyways...buddy system at it's finest.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

This family has intrigued that crap out of me lol...

I find it so weird when the mum says things like “these children are so obedient”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “P-U”