helloxoxo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by helloxoxo »

Obse55ed wrote:I can't seem to edit my post. Anyway, here it goes

Edit: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6FeTxhUamDI
Yep, I think she reuploaded it or I'm wrong about the video. I remember when I watched this, I didn't have Instagram at the time and this is how I found out thet broke up. It was so sudden and random. Like, Hi, I'm moving! WHAT?! And she barely said anything about it. She thanked everyone for their messages and said two words about it. So you have a public relationship for years but this is what you say when you brake up? I read the comments and went to read eachothers' tweets about it (also don't have twitter). She's so weird.
It was from her Weekly Vlog on April 3. At the VERY end she just says thanks to the people for sending so much "positivity" regarding her "recent announcement" which could literally mean ANYTHING... she could have just announced that she had cancer and people would truly be none the wiser!

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Obse55ed wrote:I can't seem to edit my post. Anyway, here it goes

Edit: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6FeTxhUamDI
Yep, I think she reuploaded it or I'm wrong about the video. I remember when I watched this, I didn't have Instagram at the time and this is how I found out thet broke up. It was so sudden and random. Like, Hi, I'm moving! WHAT?! And she barely said anything about it. She thanked everyone for their messages and said two words about it. So you have a public relationship for years but this is what you say when you brake up? I read the comments and went to read eachothers' tweets about it (also don't have twitter). She's so weird.
It wasn't reuploaded, that's literally the only reference she made to it (at the end, and she always looks about to cry), it was discussed here when it was posted too. The only time she's ever so much as said his name "on camera" is on her Insta story when she said Aslan invited her over for coffee that time, just before she left for the airport for NYC again.

EDIT: Sorry, I see now that YOU weren't the one who was saying she had edited out her Aslan reference. So the OTHER person was wrong about it lol.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by OhLorde »

Obse55ed wrote:Edit: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6FeTxhUamDI
Watched this again.
1) Did anyone notice that she has been wearing rings on her ring finger (although it's on the right hand)?
2) When she mentioned that she was moving, there was a split second I thought she was gonna cry, and she just kind of rolled her eyes...
3) Why did she needed a king sized bed for anyway? :roll:
4) Doesn't know what kind of frying pans she needed... oh god
5) Makes a statement about airtight tupperwares.. oH mY gOd :|
6) Bought a 30-piece cutlery set lol
7) Has a thing for corks... yeah right :roll:
8) has she never made ice cream at pizza hut before?? why is an ice cream machine such a new thing to her???
9) *proceeds to lick ice cream in front of camera*
10) Talks about utensils like spatula as "this thing", tongs "this thing"
11) Bought all these kitchenware she's never used :?
12) Does her hair
13) THAT FECKIN TROUT POUT when the hairstylist was washing her hair!!! :x

Ok that was overdue but ....I can't fathom how she lives with herself with that smug attitude without any sense of intelligence at all, I mean NOT even learning anything useful even after a 9-year relationship with someone who has been more intelligent (obvs) than she is :?

danisgossipgirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by danisgossipgirl »

This ad annoys me to no end!

Every plantform she can get her sorry ass on she complains (brags?) about sleeping very little or non at all. Calls herself an insomniac and then she shares these sad headphones saying they put her to sleep in seconds.. Lying much?? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

danisgossipgirl wrote:This ad annoys me to no end!

Every plantform she can get her sorry ass on she complains (brags?) about sleeping very little or non at all. Calls herself an insomniac and then she shares these sad headphones saying they put her to sleep in seconds.. Lying much?? :?
There's a shitty video that goes with that AD as well.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=BWqcqLEYNd8

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

danisgossipgirl wrote:This ad annoys me to no end!

Right? :rofl: Guaranteed to get you that glorious 3 hours of sleep per night? ok

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

3 minutes into the new video and she has 1 - shilled a pair of headphones that other vloggers have been paid to shill recently too that she obviously NEVER uses because she literally talks about never getting sleep everywhere: her stories, podcast, etc and 2 - shilled those GAP pants that she is only wearing because they paid $$$$ for her for a campaign

How, how, how does her audience not see this? This is the peak of the decline of YT

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

ludirudi wrote:3 minutes into the new video and she has 1 - shilled a pair of headphones that other vloggers have been paid to shill recently too that she obviously NEVER uses because she literally talks about never getting sleep everywhere: her stories, podcast, etc and 2 - shilled those GAP pants that she is only wearing because they paid $$$$ for her for a campaign

How, how, how does her audience not see this? This is the peak of the decline of YT
LOL her trying to explain the features, sounded so not genuine. No one cares as we've seen this with a bunch of other YTbers now. It can't all be their favorites can they? Lame.

Those dark roots in her hair with that overprocessed straw hair ... yuck.

immyym
Debater
Debater

Post by immyym »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.25.04 PM.png
Feeling nostalgic, watching the Rome vlogs for an upcoming trip I have. Old Estee was so different...back when she still wore Topshop and carried Rebecca Minkoff (and they weren't hidden ads).
Literally this was her peak. She looked so effortlessly stunning! And seemed excited about the trip, even though it was mostly for the food. Also that pink jacket was to die for honestly, she had such a nice simplistic style imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

immyym wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.25.04 PM.png
Feeling nostalgic, watching the Rome vlogs for an upcoming trip I have. Old Estee was so different...back when she still wore Topshop and carried Rebecca Minkoff (and they weren't hidden ads).
Literally this was her peak. She looked so effortlessly stunning! And seemed excited about the trip, even though it was mostly for the food. Also that pink jacket was to die for honestly, she had such a nice simplistic style imo

Watching it now, its making me sad.. her face when she realized her whole outfit was form TopShop was really genuine and cute.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Just a heads up because I see people linking her videos to hooktube: Hooktube doesn’t work (that way) anymore. They had to pay out all of the views generated on their website to YouTube. Now it only helps people to view content which might be not accessible/ forbidden in their country.
It you view her videos on hooktube, she’ll still get the view.

There was a new website, but I can’t remember the name. It was something like nivideo or something similar. Maybe someone know the website!

barfpigtails
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barfpigtails »

Her buddy chels did an IG live and talked nonstop about how much weed they smoked together in canada :rofl:
And about how high they were the entire time even when they were driving.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

barfpigtails wrote:Her buddy chels did an IG live and talked nonstop about how much weed they smoked together in canada :rofl:

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer

Post by Photography Lover »

barfpigtails wrote:Her buddy chels did an IG live and talked nonstop about how much weed they smoked together in canada :rofl:
That really pisses me off. Not because I have anything against people who smoke weed. That's their business and I have no opinion on it. Besides, Estee probably did it because, like the tattoos, it's a "cool" thing for her to do. My issue is that one, now her moron followers will think it's "cool" to smoke weed, and two, they did it while driving! :-x :-x :-x What an asshole! I despise YouTubers (or anyone really) who vlogs or uses their phone while driving, let alone gets behind the wheel after drinking or, in their case, getting high. What selfish dicks! Would it have been so cool if they caused an accident or killed someone? I expect this kind of stupid behavior from teens (not saying it's right or that it should be excused) but (alleged) adult women? Just when I think this dumb ass can't get any worse, she finds new ways to surprise me.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Ha I knew she was high in Canada, there were still a few vlogs I haven't seen so it's gong to be fun spotting it now.

this was after her spin class but its amazing how different her arms look from the Nasa Photoshopped Daisy Jewelry pictures

still can't get over Chel's real head shape

lmao Colombo here trying to park

maple_buttercream
Debater
Debater

Post by maple_buttercream »

Too bad she couldn't advertise her weed supplier to get it for free. :rofl:

THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE YOUR LOWLY HOMETOWN| AD

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Post by piiiiink »

PowderGirl wrote:Just a heads up because I see people linking her videos to hooktube: Hooktube doesn’t work (that way) anymore. They had to pay out all of the views generated on their website to YouTube. Now it only helps people to view content which might be not accessible/ forbidden in their country.
It you view her videos on hooktube, she’ll still get the view.

There was a new website, but I can’t remember the name. It was something like nivideo or something similar. Maybe someone know the website!
I think it’s invidio.us

don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

What the fuck is wrong with both of them? Why would you admit to impaired driving? No one cares if you smoked, but to then get behind the wheel? Estée is such trash omg. I hope if people spam her socials with anything, it's that. Oh and they should tell her sponsors too! Comment on her latest #ad post.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

It looks like people are already writing to her about it. I just looked at her latest photo and someone told her to stay off the green for better sleep and she responded "Green tea?"

I doubt she currently realizes that Chelsea spilled the beans in her live.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

But the green does help sleep. She probably only imbibes a lot of it in Canada though. Why was Chel even talking about it?

Return to “Estee Lalonde”