Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by secondhandlover »

Tea_sis wrote:Guys watch this video (I linked it at the bottom on this post)...I SWEAR he must’ve been reading this form! I can’t STAND this dude & he has such a creepy Shane obsession.

I don't think he has an obsession with Shane. He posts about a lot of youtubers. I don't watch every video of his but the ones I have seen I've pretty much always agreed with.

Re: Ryland potentially making more money than Shane thanks to sponsorships, I doubt it. Social Blade isn't 100% accurate but it does give us a pretty reliable ballpark figure, and it has Ryland's annual earnings at up to $668k and Shane's at up to $5.9 million.

Post by Guest »

Hey... I know this was a long time ago, but I remember people on here talking about how Shane stans want to see a Eugenia Cooney Doc, but Shane has her on his podcast before & the way him & his co host (especially the co host) skirted around it or mentioned it but said she was “just that way & looked good” was awful so he’d pander to her if he made a Eugenia doc (and it kinda proves that he hasn’t changed & has been this way)

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sisinikkole »

disgusted about him talking about how his face skin is peeling. maybe exfoliate your face or just wash it once in a while and your face wouldn't be like that.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

queenofgenovia
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by queenofgenovia »

So Shane moves to a city that is known for housing celebs bc of it being in a private, gated and guarded community. Then Shane moves to an area there that is not even within the gated community. Wtf?? Also I realize that his particular house has it's own gate but as a public figure youd think he'd want the guarded aspect as well.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

queenofgenovia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by queenofgenovia »

So Shane moves into a city that is known for celebs bc of it being in a private, gated & guarded community. He then buys a house there that isn't even in the gated part of the city. Wtf?! This makes no sense to me. I know that he has his own gate on his property but as a public figure you'd being within the guarded area would be a big deal to them. Idk maybe it's just me.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

DM3MDD
Learner
Learner

Post by DM3MDD »

Let's not call it an eating disorder anymore...Shane has a massive HEALTH DISORDER.

1. He takes a ton of laxatives. Laxatives loosen the bowels and cause unexpected movements at the most inconvenient time. You can tell in the video where he's running from the papz ( that liquid poo's seeping out. Shane also has the body of someone who uses laxatives to purge meals. Haven't you noticed how he's been getting considerably LARGER but his belly isn't protruding? That's what laxatives do; they help maintain a somewhat 'flat' stomach. Shane probably ingests a ton of laxatives after every binge. Sitting on the toilet for hours isn't fun, that's why he also always looks exhausted. It's not from all that 'editing', folks...

2. He still binges and purges. He's the type of person who calorie restricts all day and then binges on refined sugar and carbs late at night. You see in all of his videos how there are ALWAYS cake and desserts laying somewhere around his house. Shane loves to binge on the Vanilla Celebration Cake from SusieCakes (http://susiecakes.com/menu/cakes/). You see it EVERYWHERE in his house.

Sidenote, I was really shocked when he broke Alissa's bed from just resting his foot on it ( @ 30:03)

What's most appalling is how it appears as if the people around him are enabling his destructive behavior. I feel like things were a bit more under control when he lived with Lisa. Now, I feel like the people around him are just too afraid to bring up the subject of his weight and eating disorder. Even Andrew (the editor) has gained considerable weight since he's been working for Shane. Yikes...

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

MyNameIsMay wrote:It's kind of funny how he acts like it's actually his house and not Shane's, like he even put money on it or something, it's funny when sugar babies think they matter
Even if they didn't pay 50/50, it's still Ryland's house too. They are in a committed relationship and even if Shane paid 100% (which he didn't), it would still be a house he bought for the both of them. And "sugar babies" (which Ryland isn't) do matter. Because they are people. And a persons worth isn't defined by their lack of money or the fact that others around them have more money. Literally saying they don't matter is ridiculous.
- english is not my first language -

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Okay, Ryland.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

*ryland joined the chat*

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I wonder if Ryland and Shane will get married anytime soon. I bet Ryland can’t wait to graduate from sugar baby to trophy husband.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

miserlou wrote:I wonder if Ryland and Shane will get married anytime soon. I bet Ryland can’t wait to graduate from sugar baby to trophy husband.
If they do get married then Ryland better have only bought a dress for that video he did, the last thing anyone wants to see is his hairy dress out of a wedding dress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

carlinn wrote:
miserlou wrote:I wonder if Ryland and Shane will get married anytime soon. I bet Ryland can’t wait to graduate from sugar baby to trophy husband.
If they do get married then Ryland better have only bought a dress for that video he did, the last thing anyone wants to see is his hairy dress out of a wedding dress.

Shane will probably wear his pig tshirt to the wedding Image

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Their wedding will probably be next summer. They will act like its totally unplanned "getting married in a day" where they will invite all their youtube clique and few actual friends & family to their backyard.
Ryland will put on a dress with Gucci flip flops, Shane will wear his merch, Jojo Siwa will sing. They will "cry" reading their vowels, Shane's will be full of fat jokes, Ryland will have a serious one that Shane will laugh at.
Uno will have the rings led by Morgan who will trip and fall. Garett will be obnoxious & Andrew will go "AHAHAHAHA" every 5 seconds.

VoldemortsMom
Learner
Learner

Post by VoldemortsMom »

RenaiHunter wrote: They will "cry" reading their vowels,
Shane: *crying* "A.. E.. I.. O.. U.."
Ryland: *tears streaming down face* "and sometimes Y"

Post by Guest »

Do you think he gonna post that new video before the year ends? & who do you guys think the “friend” that the video is about is?

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

Tea_sis wrote:Do you think he gonna post that new video before the year ends? & who do you guys think the “friend” that the video is about is?

It’s Brittani Louise Taylor. And I’m disgusted by that whole situation.

Post by Guest »

talkaboutit wrote:
Tea_sis wrote:Do you think he gonna post that new video before the year ends? & who do you guys think the “friend” that the video is about is?

It’s Brittani Louise Taylor. And I’m disgusted by that whole situation.

Who is she, and why don’t you like her?

Post by Guest »

Guys, I really wish his topics weren’t so shallow, and he wasn’t so narcissistic & could actually handle the criticism...because with the views he gets on those “documentaries”....he could actually make a difference. But sadly he only cares about himself & his “docs” turn into biographies all the time, and aren’t on interesting topics imo. He MUST ask the hard-hitting questions. No one wants 8 hour fluff pieces.

Post by Guest »

Okay I clicked on that amazon link...I understand now...she could’ve went about that so differently...but hey I’m not gonna shame a survivor and how they choose to cope :respekt:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^^ oh ffs!
"people matter even though their partner makes more money"... yeah ok? what does this have to do with ryland? people don't make a fuss just because he makes less money than shane, you know that right? making less money than your partner doesn't automatically make you a sugar baby of course... but ryland is a sugar baby

Return to “Shane Dawson”