Jenna’s Ratchet ManChild Daycare - Part 8

Saltstaff
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna’s Ratchet ManChild Daycare - Part 8

Post by Saltstaff »

sorry for doble posting but the new video was kinda cute (sorry i juts love old dogs a lot) but as you guys have say, is not that interesating, and wint Julian camara work been so bad, is hard to even try and see all together, i feel like she is not trying anymore, they have a twitch chanel and a postcast and they do get a lot of money wint them so maybe her chanel is were she juts post silly videos :?

midnightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by midnightshade »

I find myself skipping more and more of her videos. It's a shame because I really used to like her personality. She should take a break and come back refreshed.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

I love Marbles and he is so adorable but I agree with what was already said: I would love to see this on instagram or something, but a video??? C'mon, who is requesting these things? and why is she listening to those people? The worst part is that she doesnt lose subscribers or viwers, no matter how bad the content is...so we can't expect her to change it up, thats not gonna happen.

cunterella
Learner
Learner

Post by cunterella »

revenga wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:25 am
I love Marbles and he is so adorable but I agree with what was already said: I would love to see this on instagram or something, but a video??? C'mon, who is requesting these things? and why is she listening to those people? The worst part is that she doesnt lose subscribers or viwers, no matter how bad the content is...so we can't expect her to change it up, thats not gonna happen.
I feel like most of her old subscribers have forgotten her. She's lucky to have this new, teen audience, low-effort "boring" content is popular among them for now. Just wait until they grow up and she'll end up in a youtuber graveyard just like Grace Helbig and Bunny.

Cacti
Learner
Learner

Post by Cacti »

I'm being very snowflake-y here but I didn't appreciate Jenna's comments about how Marbles is the way that he is because he's a chihuahua. I've got several chi's. They all went through the (UK) kennel club good citizen dog training scheme from puppy to gold. Sure, some dogs are slower, some have quirks and fears... But ultimately it's down to the owner/trainer.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

Y’all it’s the #7 video trending right meow with over 1 mil views.

I went into the wrong profession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple_dot
Learner
Learner

Post by Purple_dot »

I put the new video om my Chromecast queue this morning (Europe). Totally lost interest and just wandered off ... Even tried again later this evening and just couldn't focus on it, it's so pointless.

//

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

So I’m watching the video (I will literally watch anything she posts because it’s Jenna) and tbh it’s not bad. The only complaint is Julien’s freaking camera work— why does he have to zoom in and out every 5 seconds?? Just stop.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

the close up shots of marbles melt my heart. I have such a soft spot for that dog.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

revenga wrote:
the same people that request for her to cover herself in cotton balls and become a cloud. she consistently gets good views for doing the bare minimum.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

kiran1
Informer
Informer

Post by kiran1 »

I had a dream that they broke up. When I came here but there was only one post about it with 55 hearts. That is all

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

Saltstaff wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:30 am
okay-sis wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:37 am
Saltstaff wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 am
her new video was kinda meh, but that okay i guess is not terrible and at last julian didn't fake croft in her face but i did notice something

she was talking to him and he just... space out , look at this gif that i just needed to make because... his face, let me know if i'm being over sensitive but , how is she okay with this? she have to edit this video some how and how is she not seen this? if my partner did something like this i will have a talk with them but idk let me know what you think guys
Offtopic: Sorry but I have to know, what program did you use to make that gif? It looks so nice and crisp

Offtopic: i use the option for gifs in imgur.com , you juts get the url for the video and cut in the time you need :tu:
Regarding Julien starting in to space. This is one thing that doesn't bother me about him... Because i know i do it. Sometimes while I'm intently listening or recounting a story i might stare off in a direction, and i don't realize I'm doing it until i see someone trying to follow my gaze. But it leads no where. I'm just processing my thoughts on what's being said. I don't necessarily think this is what he's always doing but I definitely give him more leeway for this.

Also, maybe he's distracted and looking at the equipment.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

Holy buckets, her hair braiding video from last week has 4.1M views but only 500 more dislikes than this week’s video - I wonder if 20 minutes of her literally repeating “sit” and “good boy!” over and over (my 12 year old just sat and watched the whole thing on her phone in the same room as me and I was annoyed just by the audio) is gonna go over poorly.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

I wonder if Julien is still in love with Jenna, or if he's settled because it makes his life much better to be with her and they're comfortable together. She's hardly the person she used to be when they first started dating/when he first fell for her. She was free spirited, outgoing, energetic, fun. I dont see any of that anymore.

propaganda 1984
Learner
Learner

Post by propaganda 1984 »

tkadvil wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:08 pm
I wonder if Julien is still in love with Jenna, or if he's settled because it makes his life much better to be with her and they're comfortable together. She's hardly the person she used to be when they first started dating/when he first fell for her. She was free spirited, outgoing, energetic, fun. I dont see any of that anymore.
i think both of them are too comfortable to leave. it's sad, jenna could do so much better than julien.
julien probably loves her but isn't in love. i don't know about jenna though.

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

I have to chime in that I hadnt really thought much of julian positively or negatively. Until i started lurking on this thread a couple of months ago and now all i can see is how annoying he is, and how jenna truly seems like an exhausted babysitter.

Also i hate the astrology bullshit as an excuse for being a childish asshole. Dude, i know plenty of aries' who arent "6 year old boy who just discovered fart jokes" annoying.

(And plenty of immature people who arent aries! Lol)

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

sisinikkole wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:49 pm
revenga wrote:
the same people that request for her to cover herself in cotton balls and become a cloud. she consistently gets good views for doing the bare minimum.
For me, the issue isn't that she does the bare minimum. It's that she doesn't think she does the bare minimum. She actually thinks that what she does is work. It would be one thing she she just did this once in a while when she didn't have a video ready. But it's literally every single video. And another poster said this, and I completely agree. She always prefaces things like she doesn't do all this stupid content. I remember it was raining and she was like "Well, it's raining so we're just gonna stay in today" And it's like.. uh.. no, Jenna, you do the same sort of content every week.

Snatched
Learner
Learner

Post by Snatched »

One thing I have noticed lately is how good she looks, like she is taking care of herself - a lot of old videos she had chipped polish and etc, the last several it's clear she is getting her nails done and such. Happy she's doing more self-care.

Post by Guest »

It’s crazy to me how her and Julien just seem so... not like a couple. It seems like he’s her little brother. It’s a bummer because with the right partner, I think she would be such an awesome girlfriend and be someone that could be in a really fun and fulfilling relationship. Not that she isn’t a good girlfriend now or anything, I do think she is, but I just feel like their relationship is really off. Of course I don’t know them personally blah blah but that’s my perception from what they put out there. He just seems jealous, needy, and stubborn to me.

I’m sure it doesn’t help that they are both home all the time and very wrapped up in all of each other’s business endeavors. I love my husband to death but I go a little crazy if I don’t get my alone time or do things that are MY things, if that makes sense. There was a time where we were both together at home all day for a while. We didn’t fight or anything, but I definitely needed my own time with friends, and even time to just like go to target or go get lunch alone every once in a while. I feel like Jenna doesn’t do that very much and Julien is just a leech on her 24/7. It has to be draining. Especially with that attention seeming personality he has.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Snatched wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:49 pm
One thing I have noticed lately is how good she looks, like she is taking care of herself - a lot of old videos she had chipped polish and etc, the last several it's clear she is getting her nails done and such. Happy she's doing more self-care.
She seems happier since they bought their house. Maybe putting time into it and getting into plants and caring about her surroundings has made her also care more about her appearance.

Return to “JennaMarbles”