Carrie “I’m not like other girls” Hayley Fisher (part 8)

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie “I’m not like other girls” Hayley Fisher (part 7)

Post by LylaJovana »

The Face was heavily featured in that vlog, fucking hell.

At least consider acting lessons, Carrie. You have a lovely voice most of the time but your acting skills are atrocious.

For anyone who still wonders what The Face is:

Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

LylaJovana wrote:The Face was heavily featured in that vlog, fucking hell.

At least consider acting lessons, Carrie. You have a lovely voice most of the time but your acting skills are atrocious.

I have to say, I thought she looked quite good when she first cut her hair short at the beginning of the run, but since she had something to prove and cut it again it looks awful. It’s like a clown wig that sticks out to the sides. That combined with her badly fitting blazer make her looks frumpy when she really isn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katushkakatya
Learner
Learner

Post by katushkakatya »

She looks like that pig nosed girl in Wild Child

Except the difference is that this character is meant to be an ugly bitch, and the actress plays her well!

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

I think her hair looks like that mess also has to do with the fact she started using the lush hair thing again. also, there is weird a curl and I keep thinking is a condom stuck in her hair :?

Sorry to bring the topic back to Pete and her dating again but I went to her IG story and in Feb she wrote how Pete was the one for her, saying they broke in March and becoming friends with benefit with Oliver right away, I can't believe how can someone fall out of love so easily and in love so easily.
-english is not my first language-

Otter452
Talker
Talker

Post by Otter452 »

Personally I like her DGW (aside from the jazz hands). I feel that DGW is Veronica’s only decent song where she is not weak and actually does some decision making. I think that does require some aggression. Can you tell that I don’t really like Veronica Sawyer?
Carrie’s Seventeen though...well, it’s totally two dimensional. As usual she sings beautifully but she could be singing anything. There is no substance or tone to her voice. When singing in theatre, the people right in the back of massive theatres can’t see your face well, they need to know what you’re feeling through your voice. Carrie just doesn’t cut it. Her intonation and feeling are like a subpar Disney Princess reject.

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer

Post by Razzmatazz »

Interesting that she retweeted this article.
http://bit.ly/2DQ4EfE
When I finally caught this cult musical on the last Saturday matinee of its run at the Haymarket, the waves of adoration from the fans in the audience was palpable, cheering her entrance and every subsequent move. There were times when it felt actively disruptive to the flow of the show, but, too much cheering of Carrie meant the character of Veronica, who she was playing, got lost in the mix. Her following has partly been cultivated via her extensive social media network, whether via YouTube or Twitter, but all credit to her for putting that work in and duly reaping the rewards.

Must37
Learner
Learner

Post by Must37 »

Aaaaaaand yet another Instagram story without captions :roll:

abitofab_tch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by abitofab_tch »

She probably just saw the title of "Who are our biggest theatre stars today?" and RTed without reading

Otter452
Talker
Talker

Post by Otter452 »

Just rewatched some of her old videos. This one stands out:

She acts AND sings the part. And this is a concert piece performance, not even a show when she should be doing even better.

I must admit, I really miss this humble Carrie.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Otter452 wrote:Just rewatched some of her old videos. This one stands out:

She acts AND sings the part. And this is a concert piece performance, not even a show when she should be doing even better.

Me too. She looks so much healthier and happier here too

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

hppc116
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hppc116 »

inkspells wrote:

Me too. She looks so much healthier and happier here too

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Omg i can't believe this is the same person! She was so gorgeous and looked so happy, her hair was amazing and her figure was cute! Despite of her claiming she is happier now weighing more, I feel like she has let herself go. What happened?

lablife54
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lablife54 »

nym wrote:I think Carrie is just dying for there to be a Heathers bootleg she's in, so it can be as spread and loved as the Off-Broadway one and her Veronica can get all the praise and love Barrett's got. So she is posting the clips herself since apparently nobody else recorded the show.
There is a video bootleg of this production out there, but it’s with Olivia as Veronica

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

Now she's kicking off on twitter about some article where social media "influencers" were dubbed "freeloaders" (it bothers you because it's true, Carrie), and 'home grown' theatre talent - they attempt to compare Carrie to Killian Donnelly, which is so ludicrous I can't even process it.

adiemar
Learner
Learner

Post by adiemar »

lablife54 wrote:
nym wrote:I think Carrie is just dying for there to be a Heathers bootleg she's in, so it can be as spread and loved as the Off-Broadway one and her Veronica can get all the praise and love Barrett's got. So she is posting the clips herself since apparently nobody else recorded the show.
There is a video bootleg of this production out there, but it’s with Olivia as Veronica
Is it the whole show, or just a few songs? Because I've only seen Olivia's Beautiful here and on youtube. If you or anyone else has found the full bootleg, do you mind sending the link? thanks xx

nym
Debater
Debater

Post by nym »

adiemar wrote:
lablife54 wrote:
Is it the whole show, or just a few songs? Because I've only seen Olivia's Beautiful here and on youtube. If you or anyone else has found the full bootleg, do you mind sending the link? thanks xx
I'd love to have a link to that too, please!
English is not my native language, please forgive any mistakes

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Oh my gosh she looks absolutely stunning and so happy. You know she’d just say she was ‘deeply unhappy’ and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors though...

She has let herself go incredibly

lablife54
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lablife54 »

nym wrote:
adiemar wrote:
lablife54 wrote:
Unfortunately I don’t have a link as it’s not for trade, but I saw it here http://hitmewithyourbethshot.tumblr.com/. It seems to be the whole show.

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

lablife54 wrote:
nym wrote:
adiemar wrote:
lablife54 wrote:
Unfortunately I don’t have a link as it’s not for trade, but I saw it here http://hitmewithyourbethshot.tumblr.com/. It seems to be the whole show.
Oooh I hope that goes up publicly at some point. Would love to see Olivia's Veronica all the way through.

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

I think NFT deadline goes until march next year, so that's when the bootlegs can be shared.
-english is not my first language-

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

That HAIR. :?

If she’s happy with it that’s good for her but I think it looks kinda frizzy...I think someone else compared it to a clown wig...i think shoulder length would suit her.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”