Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lmaoooooooooo so dramatic. Tone it down for Insta dude.

Kinda seems like they might get back together or smth though, and be on again off again

Of course his stupid fans have to chime in with a bunch of nasty sexist comments...people are allowed to break up. If Nick was partially at fault he obviously won’t admit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

death_wish
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by death_wish »

I wonder how people even noticed something was up with them? Also, yeah his response was rather dramatic.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Really would it have killed him to say something like “it didn’t work out” or just “we’re not together anymore” and not sic his fangirls/boys on her for ~breaking his heart~. Instead he has this woe is me “she left me after five months LiKe It MEanT NOthIng” response. Why do I get the feeling Nick is NOT a good listener.

Post by Guest »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 am
Really would it have killed him to say something like “it didn’t work out” or just “we’re not together anymore” and not sic his fangirls/boys on her for ~breaking his heart~. Instead he has this woe is me “she left me after five months LiKe It MEanT NOthIng” response. Why do I get the feeling Nick is NOT a good listener.

Breakups are hard and all that, but if you're going to be petty, don't do it on social media. Can't he just text someone about it in private instead of making himself the victim here? That was really immature, all he had to do was say exactly what you suggested, or even "I'm not ready to talk about it yet, I'll explain later in a video/Instagram post". And by the way, WTH did that other guy mean by "chicks that compete are total psychos"? Is Kendra actually competing in something or is that guy suggesting that the relationship was competitive in fitness/whatever? There's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition in a relationship. If he's implying that the female should always be the inferior/weaker/submissive one in the relationship, then we got a misogynist here.

NGL though, I wouldn't be surprised if Kendra found his eating habits to be rather annoying to deal with or even just toxic in general. I can't imagine dating someone who eats so restrictively every day but then have to watch them eat a copious amount of junk food and processed crap on a Saturday or something like that, especially with the whole #teambigbites ordeal :roll:

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

I know that if it was me I honesty could not handle being with someone who has a pea for a brain. I may be harsh here but frankly that boy is DUMB.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Wow what a sore response. 5 months of long distance might be exactly when you figure out that this really isn’t working. Nick doesn’t seem like he’d be the greatest partner and I’m sure anytime you talked about food he’d push his weird fringe beliefs on you. In regards to competing I’m assuming they meant like bikini competitions? Still pretty messed up but if not that’s extra fucked up.

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

You can only handle so much ugly table manners ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. His ass is phenomenal, though.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

emlamp10n wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:25 am
I know that if it was me I honesty could not handle being with someone who has a pea for a brain. I may be harsh here but frankly that boy is DUMB.

It's not harsh if it's the truth. He really is a moron. I always thought so, but when he went on about how a dry fast is good for your kidneys I knew he was both stupid and dangerous.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

Well, apparently he’s also super sick right now.. he says it’s bc of his leg day but me thinks it has something to do with his shitty diet. Yeah, I don’t think his 72 hour dry fasts are really helping him “FLuSh OuT tHe ToxINs”

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Who goes to a tanning bed anymore? Yikes...

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

Hoping Megan and Nick date and can now have a total of 2 brain cells to work with. But what a butt-hurt response to the break up. He seems like a superficial "nice guy" who flips out when a woman doesn't want to date him and blames it all on her, rather than trying to see how he may have contributed it and try to grow.

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

I used to want Megan and Nick together, but given how she handled her break up on social media vs how Nick is handling his, I think Megan's probably too mature for him.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I really don’t think they’d be a good match. Megan is not nearly as extreme as Nick in her eating, thankfully. I don’t think what she’s doing now is great for a person with a history of an eating disorder, but dating Nick would be a million times worse.

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

Is Nick speaking in Spanish an attempt for me to believe he's got more than one brain cell? Also why does he always use "do" and "did" in his sentences. "I do live in Sarasota." "I did add ___ protein in this shake." It's weird to me.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

likestolurk wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:57 am
Is Nick speaking in Spanish an attempt for me to believe he's got more than one brain cell?
Thing is, this actually works against him because you can tell he's trying to brag about speaking "a bit of" Spanish while only knowing the absolute basics that any tourist who's ever spent a week on Mallorca is able to reproduce. And Lord knows your typical Mallorca tourist is not the sharpest pencil in the box.

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

FoodGusher wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 am
likestolurk wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:57 am
Is Nick speaking in Spanish an attempt for me to believe he's got more than one brain cell?
Thing is, this actually works against him because you can tell he's trying to brag about speaking "a bit of" Spanish while only knowing the absolute basics that any tourist who's ever spent a week on Mallorca is able to reproduce. And Lord knows your typical Mallorca tourist is not the sharpest pencil in the box.
Agreed. I also feel like it’s almost disrespectful or mocking in a way.

LoveNow
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveNow »

Jfc did anyone see Livia’s recent cheat video? Pancakes with cheesecake and jam, pancakes with cinnamon sugar, a big ass burrito, more cheesecake and jam, pizza, and finally let’s not forget the cheesecake and jam...
Livia honey pls stop. She asks for video suggestions like 5 times. If you read here Livia then here’s a suggestion: stop doing cheat days.
She looks haggard and older than she is plus possible bald spot and dry hair

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

LoveNow wrote:Jfc did anyone see Livia’s recent cheat video? Pancakes with cheesecake and jam, pancakes with cinnamon sugar, a big ass burrito, more cheesecake and jam, pizza, and finally let’s not forget the cheesecake and jam...
Livia honey pls stop. She asks for video suggestions like 5 times. If you read here Livia then here’s a suggestion: stop doing cheat days.
She looks haggard and older than she is plus possible bald spot and dry hair
I saw it. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again that girl is a train wreck about to happen. Am I the only one who also doesn’t like her as a person? I find her to be extremely unpleasant, rude,impatient and annoying af. Whenever she says I love you guys.. Ugh, I just don’t buy it, it always sounds so fake.

zellalewis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zellalewis »

Livia, love, what's the point of asking for video suggestions when all we get are the same types of foods with a different explanation? Seriously, you can easily switch the titles on most of her and Nate's recent food videos and their viewers would be none the wiser. Like, if you're going to be a food channel, at least switch things up...? Keep it interesting. Even I can think of five other meals that her boyfriend would eat over cheesecake in Germany just from watching their videos combined. At least she did the burrito and the pancakes though, instead of the french toast and some other thing she likes that she can say her boyfriend likes too.

I miss the good old days when Livia wasn't trying too hard. That Livia would have just admitted today was a lazy cheat day instead of a food challenge and left it at that. Then again, that Livia also had friends and a semblance of a personality, so.

LoveNow
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveNow »

Lmao why does she always refer to herself as "girl" in her titles? I get it for the challenge videos where it's girl vs food but for a dumb reaction video? Who literally cares?

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”