DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

New GG video! She actually has a decent top on instead of her usual crusty holey T-shirt that needs to go in the trash. Was actually kind of a decent video, more like the content I remember from when I first subscribed. I'm a basher but I also am a fan who would like to see her do better than she has been.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

LiddlePallid wrote:She won't ever be able to keep a job that requires any kind of schedule or, you know, even having to show up on time :rofl: No job is going to put up with her constant hiatuses because she had to "curl up in bed all day."
Good lord, I'm having flashbacks from my time working at a grocery store. There was a girl who worked with me that I also worked with at another grocery store and I told my manager before she hired her that she was constantly late and would do no call no shows but ofc she hired her anyway! One of the times she called in, she used the excuse that her allergies were really bad. BITCH WHAT. I have horrible chronic hay fever but I deal with it like I'd be so embarrassed to try and use that excuse. I was a closing manager and had already been there since 9 that morning so ofc I was the first person they asked and there really wasn't anyone else. Not only could Bunny never handle real work, but she would be the most hated coworker. So she's honestly doing a justice to everyone in her area by not having a real job lol.
marc wrote:"the number of ppl in the comments ~TELLING~ me to HAVE A BABY in the past few days is insane"
" (not asking me if i want to, or plan to, but insisting that it’s something i MUST & NEED to do)"
I love how she takes the time to read garbage like this but won't listen to any real criticism or suggestions. What a flake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

Rachel, honey, why do you insist on Guy Tang coming to cut your hair? You acknowledge that it's a rat nest and it needs a cut. Go find a local stylist, pay them $150, and get your hair done!

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:Rachel, honey, why do you insist on Guy Tang coming to cut your hair? You acknowledge that it's a rat nest and it needs a cut. Go find a local stylist, pay them $150, and get your hair done!
That part bothered me too. If she insist on Guy being the only person who can touch her hair, she can get off her ass and go to LA. If she can drive to Disneyland/world multiple times a year she is fully capable of doing the same to get her hair done (and maybe actually visit her friends out there rather then expecting everyone to come see her) if i was Guy i would never go back to texas simply out of spite lmao.. but I'm sure she pays him a pretty penny to come to her.

She reminds me of one of my highschool friends who lives like 30-40 minutes away from me, but she always wants me to take the 2 to 3 hour bus ride to come see her (i don't have a license, she does).
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

"I love how she takes the time to read garbage like this but won't listen to any real criticism or suggestions. What a flake."

You're so right! However, I don't think viewers are saying that. As crazy as it sounds I honestly think she wishes they would though. Why? Because Rachel knows that it would get people riled up and outraged for her. It would also put more water into her poor me well. Funny how she is the only one seeing these comments. Now tbf, I could see one of her more gullible viewers thinking all those reborns are really her yearning to be a mother simply due to the fact that many women use them to cope with a loss of a child or not being able to have one. But that ain't Rachel. Guess they must have missed her admitting she only uses them to film. :roll:

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

^I agree, but for what she needs done, she could probably head down to Great Clips. She really just needs a three to four inch trim since we know she’ll never do away with the long hair and emo skunk stripes. :roll: They could likely stand to get redone, but they look janky to me even when they’re fresh simply because they are lol. She likes that Guy brings the views and makes her feel special.

Post by Guest »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
lurkermclurkerson wrote:Rachel, honey, why do you insist on Guy Tang coming to cut your hair? You acknowledge that it's a rat nest and it needs a cut. Go find a local stylist, pay them $150, and get your hair done!
That part bothered me too. If she insist on Guy being the only person who can touch her hair, she can get off her ass and go to LA. If she can drive to Disneyland/world multiple times a year she is fully capable of doing the same to get her hair done (and maybe actually visit her friends out there rather then expecting everyone to come see her) if i was Guy i would never go back to texas simply out of spite lmao.. but I'm sure she pays him a pretty penny to come to her.
I've been wondering that for a while myself. She has no problem going to Disney 3-4-5 times a year, across the country, but going a few states away, to see friends? Nah.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hope she at least helps pay their airfare or something because otherwise, that’s really crappy of her. I’m sure they like staying in her huge house with her mom as their part-time personal chef, but Bunny eats cheap food and obviously, it barely costs her anything to have them as guests in her home. I just sincerely hope they don’t buy a $700 plane ticket and then Bunny’s like “your Chick fil a combo is on me!!!” a couple times, while meanwhile she doesn’t lift a finger to really accommodate them or see their favorite places in California.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You would think that with her giant ass mansion she would have at least 10 guest rooms - why does Guy always stay at a fucking hotel when he flies there? I remember one of the first times he did her hair, they were in Texas but in a hotel room doing it. The last time he came he did it in her bathroom but I think he still stayed in a hotel.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:You would think that with her giant ass mansion she would have at least 10 guest rooms - why does Guy always stay at a fucking hotel when he flies there? I remember one of the first times he did her hair, they were in Texas but in a hotel room doing it. The last time he came he did it in her bathroom but I think he still stayed in a hotel.
Because she's a hoarder and I'm pretty sure that every room is probably filled to the gills now with crap.

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

Before I discovered this beautiful forum, I wondered what in the world GYG did with all the stuff she bought/was mailed. All those unboxings of worthless, useless stuff! Now I've been educated by the other members that she most likely keeps it all & stuffs her McMansion with rooms full of toys. :roll: :roll: :roll:
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has she done an unboxing since she did that last one during Halloween in the random warehouse?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

that was inside her house!
That Girl!

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

smarlo wrote:that was inside her house!
Wait....what?! I'm shook if that was inside her house. It seemed like she was in a random warehouse!

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

LiddlePallid wrote:You would think that with her giant ass mansion she would have at least 10 guest rooms - why does Guy always stay at a fucking hotel when he flies there? I remember one of the first times he did her hair, they were in Texas but in a hotel room doing it. The last time he came he did it in her bathroom but I think he still stayed in a hotel.
Would YOU want to try to stay in hoarderville? I wouldn't. *shudder*

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: No I wouldn't, but I figure if they're such good friends he wouldn't mind. If ALL those rooms are filled with junk, there is no hope for her at this point lmao

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Okay- I just had on her "unboxing little food" video from banana peppers (I am out of preferable content) and she said her big new series for 2019 was going to be the Decluttering Diaries- decluttering, organizing, etc! We literally just suggested that a few weeks ago. Coincidence or lurking?

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

whydoicare67 wrote:Okay- I just had on her "unboxing little food" video from banana peppers (I am out of preferable content) and she said her big new series for 2019 was going to be the Decluttering Diaries- decluttering, organizing, etc! We literally just suggested that a few weeks ago. Coincidence or lurking?
She lurks here for sure.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

SassyNic wrote:
whydoicare67 wrote:Okay- I just had on her "unboxing little food" video from banana peppers (I am out of preferable content) and she said her big new series for 2019 was going to be the Decluttering Diaries- decluttering, organizing, etc! We literally just suggested that a few weeks ago. Coincidence or lurking?
She lurks here for sure.
This makes me want to be extra careful not to feed her anything that she could use as a free content idea. Not that I think she’ll actually go through with it in a meaningful way, but still. She needs to do some work herself rather than making a career out of Shopkins and whining.

vegetablebutcher
Learner
Learner

Post by vegetablebutcher »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
SassyNic wrote:
She lurks here for sure.
This makes me want to be extra careful not to feed her anything that she could use as a free content idea. Not that I think she’ll actually go through with it in a meaningful way, but still. She needs to do some work herself rather than making a career out of Shopkins and whining.
I’ll feed her a content idea: a video in which you act like a grown woman, not a petulant child.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”