DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue! :tu:

graceysghost
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

Post by graceysghost »

:rofl:

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

:tu:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

<3

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

:love2:

ilovemydeadgayson
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemydeadgayson »

I haven't checked in on Bunny or GG for a hot minute and it looks like I haven't missed anything - she's still slowly tanking and still an entitled asshole.

The starbucks fiasco was so cringe. And as someone who suffered from social anxiety for a long time, her continued behavior of hiding behind her mental problems is offensive. I'm just like "Girl! You are in your THIRTIES! Get your effin' life together, already." I'm only a few years younger than her and from my experience, you can only hide behind that excuse for so long before it gets exhausting. I used to do it and by the time I hit 22, I realized everything coming out of my mouth was bullshit. She would be so much happier if she got honest with herself and grew up. It would be a burden off her shoulders because she'd no longer have to keep up this perpetual victim facade and actually deal with her demons.

She infuriates me because I see a lot of myself in her - we're about the same age, we're both only-children, we both went to college and studied English, we both suffered anxiety and depression. I want to give her a hug because I get it and at the same time I want to strangle her because she's lacking the self-awareness and motivation to do better when she's old enough and experienced enough to know better.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

:love2:

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

:HK:

elisabeth
Talker
Talker

Post by elisabeth »

Wow I'm actually surprised that her social blade is so red. She's been annoying and entitled for a long time but I guess after the whole Starbucks mess people are finally fed up.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I wonder if she’s slowly deteriorating without her precious teas. Seems to be getting out and about more lately now that it’s ~HaLLoWeEn zOmG~ so maybe she has some balls to hit sbux in malls or other areas. That anxiety tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seymorebuttz
Learner
Learner

Post by seymorebuttz »

<3

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

heyy haven't been on in a bit. what's the Starbucks fiasco?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

<3

ksmith1909
Talker
Talker

Post by ksmith1909 »

LilyPie wrote:heyy haven't been on in a bit. what's the Starbucks fiasco?

This was covered in the last 10+ pages of the previous thread, but I'll try to summarize::

Bunny posted a rant video a week or two ago complaining how Starbucks had changed its free refill policy and said all the usual stuff about social anxiety. It turned out that the policy hadn't changed, but the store was previously allowing her to shirk company policy and that was ended. So she complained about having to pay for her tea that she gets multiple times a day. She started getting shit for it and pulled down the original video, and now her social blade is super in the red.

I think that covers most of it, did I miss anything?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

I have a feeling that very soon,she'll be walking around the sbucks stores or just jumping out of the house,yelling "HEy,it's Bunny,do you remember me?You remember me right?!!!" Sadly ,I think she does have mental issues,apart from obvious nostalgia for her childhood,but they're not anxiety,depression or phobias.If she stops the whole b*llshit she's serving,she can go back to being as popular and having as "good" of a content as she did,but then she'll have to think of video ideas and do stuff,instead of unpacking toys.I haven't watched her for a long time and only saw "that video",but man has she gone downhill.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

Happy_one wrote:
ksmith1909 wrote:

This was covered in the last 10+ pages of the previous thread, but I'll try to summarize::

Bunny posted a rant video a week or two ago complaining how Starbucks had changed its free refill policy and said all the usual stuff about social anxiety. It turned out that the policy hadn't changed, but the store was previously allowing her to shirk company policy and that was ended. So she complained about having to pay for her tea that she gets multiple times a day. She started getting shit for it and pulled down the original video, and now her social blade is super in the red.

and she was getting her free refills in the drive thru which was bother her the most which was never allowed, they were just doing that as a courtesy. I think that Shane video wasn't a good idea for Bunny.
thanks guys!! I'm all caught up now!

ilovemydeadgayson
Learner
Learner

Happy_one wrote:
ksmith1909 wrote:

and she was getting her free refills in the drive thru which was bother her the most which was never allowed, they were just doing that as a courtesy. I think that Shane video wasn't a good idea for Bunny.
That Shane video was so exploitative of her. I feel like he took advantage of her mental instability the way he used her for clickbait and was all "DRAMA! LOOK HOW SHIT HER CHANNEL IS AND WATCH HER CRY!"

If he wanted to help her, he could have collaborated quietly, not put her on blast to boost his own channel. Dude thinks he's Dr Phil.

Switching back to the tea, though, wasn't she buying like 4 teas at a time anyways? So if she goes back 3x a day for refills and buys a new drink each time as well, how much of that stuff does she suck down a day? That's like 10 drinks a day, *at least* assuming she doesn't make them give her 4 refills each time

ilovemydeadgayson
Learner
Learner

I just remember way back when she posted a photo of 4 watery Starbucks teas in her fridge cause I commented asking why she got extra ice if she bought a bunch of drinks and then just stuck them on the fridge to slowly melt.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

Happy_one wrote:
ilovemydeadgayson wrote:
Happy_one wrote:
ksmith1909 wrote:

That Shane video was so exploitative of her. I feel like he took advantage of her mental instability the way he used her for clickbait and was all "DRAMA! LOOK HOW SHIT HER CHANNEL IS AND WATCH HER CRY!"

If he wanted to help her, he could have collaborated quietly, not put her on blast to boost his own channel. Dude thinks he's Dr Phil.

Switching back to the tea, though, wasn't she buying like 4 teas at a time anyways? So if she goes back 3x a day for refills and buys a new drink each time as well, how much of that stuff does she suck down a day? That's like 10 drinks a day, *at least* assuming she doesn't make them give her 4 refills each time
Yeah you got the right word he was very exploitative of her and it was really hard to watch. She was so scared about showing her house and how good she was living. and people can be really nasty once they find out that you are not living paycheck to paycheck. Shoot even when your own family members e.g. my dentist said that her siblings thought that she should be paying more to help out with the parent. My dentist was paying her fair equal share but due to the fact that she was a dentist they wanted her to pay more.

RE: TEA: youre probably right but I just know that she was going to starbucks 4 or 5 times a day, so i guess that she was buying two drinks a day or three drinks a day and sometimes she would go at closing and they would just give her the tea that was left at the end of the day.
I don't agree with that at all. Rachel is in control of her life and there wouldn't have been anything shown that she didn't want shown. It was orchestrated to make her come off exactly the way she wanted. I didn't like the series because I think Shane played his audience into buying her poor me crying schtick. Why? Because A), it makes him look saintly, And B, it puts Bunny in her favorite role of perpetual victim. Was it any surprise that as soon as she got the attention, sympathy, subs and views she wanted she went straight to Disney? Rachel used Shane because her channel was in decline. She wouldn't have called him otherwise. I started looking at Shane in a different light after that collab. His Tana and Jeffrey BS series only made it worse. But this thread isn't about him so I'll stop there.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Rachel is grown woman who is in charge of her own channel and her own life. Yes, many are to blame for the enabling but at the end of the day Rachel is in charge. It is nobodys fault but her own that she's a lazy entitled, manipulative, snotty, person who uses people without regret. Her Venting video was so frekin transparent. How can she be surprised she losing subs at this point? The best think IMO for Rachel would be to use YT as a hobby and go out and work part time at a service job and then volunter part time. Starting the search for a good counselor wouln't hurt either.

ilovemydeadgayson
Learner
Learner

I'm not saying Bunny didn't have a hand in those Shane videos to put out a victim image of herself. She's a grown woman who's responsible for her own actions. But Shane did exploit her situation for his own gain. They're both at fault.

Like I said, he's a wannabe Dr. Phil. He put other people's very real, serious problems out there and upped the sensationalism for cheap entertainment. And yes, those people chose to go on there knowing all their dirt was about be laid out for people to judge, but their vulnerabilities were used at their expense, nonetheless. Idk if Bunny really thought he gave a shit about her or if she thought it would be a great venue to play woe-is-me but it was a mistake.

The sad part is I think she may have actually thought Shane wanted to help her. She seems to be incredibly lonely. I think the Starbucks thing had less to do with refills and more to do with rejection. She admits she built this fantasy relationship with the baristas and while logically, she knew they weren't her friends, I think emotionally she got attached and had this notion that they liked her on a more friendly level. So when they told her no more refills, she got a big dose of reality that no, these people are not your friends, they're just employees, and you're just another customer. She's got a really warped sense of social interaction and human connection.

She knows she's fucked up - I don't get why she refuses to get real help. A lot of people dont cause they can't afford it but she can. Why is she self-medicating with these YouTube videos and Starbucks visits when she has shit tons of money to get real, beneficial aid?

Return to “grav3yardgirl”