Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Post by monak »

I usually don't have an issue with him but lately he's been a complete cunt. What he did today was just straight up bullshit.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by cheesecakelover »

monak wrote:I usually don't have an issue with him but lately he's been a complete cxxt. What he did today was just straight up bullshit.
What did he do now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imzadi
Learner
Learner

Post by Imzadi »

What happened today. https://t.co/LJdrWCSyer?amp=1

leah88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leah88 »

following <3

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Did anyone watch his live stream of the Morphe Shit In A Bottle? I saw the snap today and stupidly thought the live was tomorrow when actually the snap was from yesterday. Fuck!
Same shit, different day

Lake
Learner
Learner

Post by Lake »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Did anyone watch his live stream of the Morphe Shit In A Bottle? I saw the snap today and stupidly thought the live was tomorrow when actually the snap was from yesterday. Fuck!
You can watch the Twitch VOD here:

Warning: It's a glowing advertisement.

Not sure why he bothered promising an "honest review" when he invited Morphe creative director Nicole there to practically "review" her own company's product... :?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

haha I see that he "dressed down" and didn't wear any of his in your face labels. I guess he felt the best way to tackle this was dressing down and appearing "relate able". Smart to bring in Cameron and Vick. That's all well and good since you could see what the darker shades looked like on them. You know everyone will praise him for it. But we all know good and well that Jeffree has never had a person with a dark complexion on one of his videos ever! Inclusion is only important when it benefits him.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:haha I see that he "dressed down" and didn't wear any of his in your face labels. I guess he felt the best way to tackle this was dressing down and appearing "relate able". Smart to bring in Cameron and Vick. That's all well and good since you could see what the darker shades looked like on them. You know everyone will praise him for it. But we all know good and well that Jeffree has never had a person with a dark complexion on one of his videos ever! Inclusion is only important when it benefits him.
He actually did a couple of years ago in his highlighter and liquid lip launch video. She was also in the photos on his site back then.
Same shit, different day

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MissPrissyPriss wrote: highlighter and liquid lip launch video
You are correct. But what I meant is he has never had an up and coming person of color or drag queen on his channel. Neither has James Charles, but they want to say that more black boys should be featured. But they won't have them on their channels, even though they are the most popular influencer in the beauty community.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:
You are correct. But what I meant is he has never had an up and coming person of color or drag queen on his channel. Neither has James Charles, but they want to say that more black boys should be featured. But they won't have them on their channels, even though they are the most popular influencer in the beauty community.
Ahhhh...got it. I miss understood. :D
Also I should have heeded your warning, Lake...this live thing is bullshit!
Same shit, different day

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:
Ahhhh...got it. I miss understood. :D
Also I should have heeded your warning, Lake...this live thing is bullshit!
No worries, you're good <3

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Why is no one talking about the parody of Jeffree wakes up poor parody that Alexis Stone did? He took it down after a couple hours after posting it, along with the pic of him looking like Jeffree. He didnt say why and hasnt spoken about it.

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i knew that bitch jeffreee would lie out of his fake ass face. he's paid for by the company.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JMugatu wrote:I watched Alexis' video, it was pretty darn accurate. Jeffreak is known for taking videos down that don't portray him in a good light. Probably he thinks we don't see him as a bitter, materialistic, junk food eating idiot that still holds a grudge against Manny, Laura and Kylie.
I missed it, I wish i could have seen it. All the tweets i read from people who saw it said it was hilarious. I wouldnt be surprised if Jeffree had it taken down. Hes a truly awful person. Its so humorous that Panicked Antics, Nick Snider and BTS are so offended and surprised that Jeffree went off on them yesterday and even blocked PA. They fail to see the irony. They fail to realize that if they weren't white, he would have had some other choice words for them. But they dont get that. Jeffree snaps at the smallest thing and goes for the jugular. Idiot, stupid and delusional are the tame words he used towards those 3. Gorilla and rat are reserved for the minorities. But everyone keeps wanting to let him get away with it. But they are mad now that he is coming after them and are now appalled. People continue to support him. I saw a comment that said "I love jeffree so much, but he can be so cruel". Well then why do you love him so much?? That makes zero sense to me.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

How funny that the rEaLeSt Youtuber out there was just sooo biased over this Morphe foundation - The dude looked dry af & refused to fully acknowledge it. There's no way he would accept that from any other brand.
:horny: :halo:

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Okay, but remember when he tiptoed through his KKW reviews? I'll say that he seems to be honest for the most part, but there have been times where I've questioned his opinions.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

For someone living their best life he sure is a bitter bitch.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

themakeupbeat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by themakeupbeat »

Bremen wrote:Okay, but remember when he tiptoed through his KKW reviews? I'll say that he seems to be honest for the most part, but there have been times where I've questioned his opinions.
I think he likes to give the appearance of honesty. He works with products that aren't so great to make them work better telling you it's a great product. Whereas he won't work with a product of similar quality (sans financial incentive) and call it shit. He's good at hype.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

themakeupbeat wrote:
Bremen wrote:Okay, but remember when he tiptoed through his KKW reviews? I'll say that he seems to be honest for the most part, but there have been times where I've questioned his opinions.
I think he likes to give the appearance of honesty. He works with products that aren't so great to make them work better telling you it's a great product. Whereas he won't work with a product of similar quality (sans financial incentive) and call it shit. He's good at hype.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
indeed. he's a hype man.
to be fair, that's all he ever really has been.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

do we know how much he makes for these reviews? i'm always frustrated by how hard it is to know if something is sponsored vs not.

Return to “Jeffree Star”