Her Royal Hunchback Of Malibu - HRH COLLECTION PART 15

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Her Royal Hunchback Of Malibu - HRH COLLECTION PART 15

Post by Sybil Vane »

I'm wondering htf she has the nerves to sell an Alibaba chain similar to an Hermès one that she called "H chain" and that "looks like little pills". If any sleuth finds it, I'm curious to know the markup :roll:
Psycho Linebacker was horrible in this video, I guess recording herself talking to herself is the new I hear voices in my head.
Also I really want to know how someone obviously mental is legally allowed to drive. I mean, isn't she a potential threat to everyone around (not to mention her vlogging, taking pictures whilst driving, sipping her drink, pigging out on the odd cookie, talking to her dog and insulting the whole world)?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I get the impression Alex is probably constantly talking to herself when she's alone, I think that's where all those little asides in her videos come from, like when she does the whole "omg Alex shut up, no one is going to know what you're talking about" thing. I wonder if she ever slips and starts talking to herself in public, I can totally see her muttering to herself while shes out and about.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by marakoojah_ »

lmao. imagine her wearing the socks and slides combo while muttering to herself. #mentalpatientescaped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

She does look different in the new video I think she did a hair mask, and continues to overfill her top lip, its now bigger than her bottom lip. Face still bloated and the amount of shit she's trying to advertise on her neck alone makes me itch, one of the chokers is digging in and looks so uncomfortable.

Heres the video starting from when the first psycho meltdown happens:

this fat fuck is buying snacks that are portioned like 3 m&ms per pack. so wasteful, just because she can't control her fat salivating face.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:I get the impression Alex is probably constantly talking to herself when she's alone, I think that's where all those little asides in her videos come from, like when she does the whole "omg Alex shut up, no one is going to know what you're talking about" thing. I wonder if she ever slips and starts talking to herself in public, I can totally see her muttering to herself while shes out and about.
Sadly this is probably true and it's bound to be because she's alone SO much of the time, with only Ming. I imagine the ole Brentwood shoe box must almost feel like a classier prison sometimes because it's just those same walls and same things she does all day long aside from the occasional shopping excursion.

But she's done this to herself. She's isolated herself and chooses to stay "with" weekend possum and play manipulation games and try to control what's not meant to happen, than to move onwards and upwards and try to do a whole "life 360" I'd call it.

I was hoping the boobs would be the beginning of a reinvention but it's just not destiny is it? lol

Also, been meaning to add this in somewhere, but her dad looks like an actual turtle. And I can't believe ( well I guess I can) them bringing not 1 but 2 dogs into a restaurant like everyone owes them the act of dealing with their shit! I'd hate to be THAT waiter.

vonbaby25
Debater
Debater

Post by vonbaby25 »

I love animals, especially dogs, but they have NO BUSINESS in a restaurant.

feethead1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by feethead1 »

I wanted to post a pic but I can seem to do it but
My recommended under her latest vid are:
“The making of an alcoholic” abs “what it’s like to live with disassociated identity disorder”.
Now I don’t think I was looking any of those things up myself but made me
Laugh anyway those cookies are smart !

Whatsthisabtnow
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatsthisabtnow »

Thanks for the link Fashionlover32... can’t believe that hideous trench coat is $41 when she’s selling it for $145!!! How can she say it’s a “Classic piece with a unique twist?” Maybe if I were in a circus would this be wearable. She should’ve chosen the other trench on offer at Aliexpress.com.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I want to know what the people who buy from her actually think of the quality bc some of them look like they have a decent amount of money. Clearly no taste though.

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

« I CANNOT STAND DECORATIONS. Like it’s just, it’s almost like...You know when you have too many coats of nail polish on your nails and it just feels heavy and it’s like suffocating ? That’s what I feel like holiday decorations are. » October 5th 2018

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

« I CANNOT STAND DECORATIONS. Like it’s just, it’s almost like...You know when you have too many coats of nail polish on your nails and it just feels heavy and it’s like suffocating ? That’s what I feel like holiday decorations are. » October 5th 2018

PetitHaut
Talker
Talker

Post by PetitHaut »

Audrina wrote:« I CANNOT STAND DECORATIONS. Like it’s just, it’s almost like...You know when you have too many coats of nail polish on your nails and it just feels heavy and it’s like suffocating ? That’s what I feel like holiday decorations are. » October 5th 2018

Autism

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Well, kissing now seems disgusting...

And I 100% agree with the folks who don’t like dogs in restaurants (minus service dogs, of course). I freakin’ love dogs, but I don’t like seeing them on top of the chairs or at the table. If you do that at home, cool, don’t care, but a restaurant is not your house.

So, what you’re saying is, you can fit two rolled up t-shirts in your tiny undesirable Birkin...?

Okay.

I realize you’re trying to ride a real brand in order to sell your tacky t-shirts, but you also made Hermès look tacky in the process. Ogre, how do you manage to be so tasteless???

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

dulcechunti wrote:Well, kissing now seems disgusting...

And I 100% agree with the folks who don’t like dogs in restaurants (minus service dogs, of course). I freakin’ love dogs, but I don’t like seeing them on top of the chairs or at the table. If you do that at home, cool, don’t care, but a restaurant is not your house.

So, what you’re saying is, you can fit two rolled up t-shirts in your tiny undesirable Birkin...?

Okay.

I realize you’re trying to ride a real brand in order to sell your tacky t-shirts, but you also made Hermès look tacky in the process. Ogre, how do you manage to be so tasteless???
Nooooooo.
Not the kissing picture girl.
No!

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

Cause she’s rude as fuck, just like you.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Audrina wrote:Image

Cause she’s rude as fuck, just like you.
And then she gets to put her paws on top of your table at the restaurant or in the shopping cart where you put your groceries.

But it’s okay because she’s small puppy mill dog that her uncouth owner overpaid for.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

oh my god! i just watched the video. what the fuck is that coat?!? :rofl: :rofl: i can't stop laughing it's so fucking ugly why would one buy that ugly thing?

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

surgeryhugs wrote:oh my god! i just watched the video. what the fuck is that coat?!? :rofl: :rofl: i can't stop laughing it's so fucking ugly why would one buy that ugly thing?
I wonder 2bthings: how many people commented about that hideous “coat” disaster, and did she delete and block all of them, and 2. How many, zero or otherwise, brain-dead moron actually bought or will buy one.

Because it was even uglier close-up in the video, holy crap. I hate those kind of sleeves to wear, and the colors are drab and ugly, it clashes and just.... no no no no no. That is not “gorgeous “ or whatever other words she spewed with her forked tongue.
I can only assume she got the jackets ( more than one?) super on discount because nobody would buy them , could sell them or move them and they were sold in a clearance lot before being tossed as a loss...

RoyalFlush
Talker
Talker

Post by RoyalFlush »

Whatsthisabtnow wrote:Maybe if I were in a circus would this be wearable.
Haha! Wish I could insert circus music right here. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Ewww her top lip looks nasty. :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “HRH Collection”