Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

PhantomMumace
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

Post by PhantomMumace »

Oh no; needed cheering up this morning and I can’t find those posey videos she made! I know they were saved to her insta stories but I can’t find them now 😱

Post by Guest »

Oh no, I can't find them either! Maybe she does read here after all...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gossiper34 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:20 am

I'm sooo disappointed that my favourite fashion shoot has been removed! :rofl:

Has anyone listened to their podcast? I've listened to part of the 'New Year Resolution and another one (can't remember which one); one where Emma hates the new year due to the endless adverts for diets/gyms etc and she's 'happy as she is'. If Khila was a true friend, she would tell Emma the TRUTH! She needs to lose weight for her health - more so, Emma's husband. He's a heart attack waiting to happen!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

auntiflodelete3 wrote:
Gossiper34 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:20 am

I'm sooo disappointed that my favourite fashion shoot has been removed! :rofl:

Has anyone listened to their podcast? I've listened to part of the 'New Year Resolution and another one (can't remember which one); one where Emma hates the new year due to the endless adverts for diets/gyms etc and she's 'happy as she is'. If Khila was a true friend, she would tell Emma the TRUTH! She needs to lose weight for her health - more so, Emma's husband. He's a heart attack waiting to happen!
He really is! Anytime I've seen him in videos I've been really shocked by his appearance, he looks so unwell, he's always bright red like he has high blood pressure and seems to be breathing heavily. Have they ever tried to lose weight? I know this isn't Emma's thread but just wondered.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think Khila and Shane have set off for the airport (Heathrow) but the M1 southbound is closed for roadworks :rofl:

Post by Guest »

auntiflo13 wrote:I think Khila and Shane have set off for the airport (Heathrow) but the M1 southbound is closed for roadworks :rofl:
Imagine being stuck in a car with her, I can't imagine her ever just sitting in silence EVER. She'd be wired on monster energy drinks the whole time just going on and on and on, in a faux American accent Image

PhantomMumace
Learner
Learner

Post by PhantomMumace »

Wow, how many time did she say that she thinks she would look cute in her packing video? She’s 34 (ish?) and is obsessed with looking ‘Cute’ - this woman is a constant source of entertainment but I’m also in permanent cringe mode. It’s no wonder she says she has so few friends because she’s so annoying. I totally agree!

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:59 pm
I think Khila and Shane have set off for the airport (Heathrow) but the M1 southbound is closed for roadworks :rofl:
It took them 6 hours instead of 3 apparently :rofl: I wouldn't want to be stuck in a car with him either, tbh.

vixen
Learner
Learner

Post by vixen »

I’m sure that auction site sponsorship are happy with that video. Can’t even film it without a face mask on and wet hair. Then admits she gave the Mac away. Is the site legit?
I’ve seen enough of those awful oversized grey and brown sweatshirts. They’re all she wears now.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

You can tell how happy she is to be in New York without her kids. Eating fast food and lugging Shane around as her photographer. Buying another pair of SJP stilettoes ...why?!
I bet she does that thing again where she says it feels like home and wishes she could live there :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I bet she talks in an American accent the whole time. Its all just a huge shopping spree for her, SJP shoes, bath and body works.. Its the same stuff every single time. They also seem to eat constantly.

Post by Guest »

vixen wrote:I’m sure that auction site sponsorship are happy with that video. Can’t even film it without a face mask on and wet hair. Then admits she gave the Mac away. Is the site legit?
I’ve seen enough of those awful oversized grey and brown sweatshirts. They’re all she wears now.
That video was a mess. Imagine a brand sponsoring you to make a professional video about their services and you do it looking like that! And yes, those jumpers she wears are hideous. I'm guessing they are never washed.

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

It is definitely same old, same old with this New York trip but no surprise there.

Who are these people who want to see multiple videos on what travel makeup she's taking (took)? One was more than enough.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

They're in Barneys - they've gone bankrupt. Khila thinks it is because the store was too 'pretentious' ( :rofl: says the woman who wants to be an American - so pretends to be one by flying to the USA a couple of times a year!) .....the real reason is that the rents have gone up by 72% - greedy landlords AGAIN ! Plus the increase in shopping on the internet!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I have just sat and watched her first NYC vlog :?

She is so sarcastic towards her husband - she has a dig at him ordering meatballs for a starter ....he just looks at her and says "but, this is what I wanted".

Later on she has another dig at him for mispronouncing a word - yet, she does it frequently!

Than she has a dig at him wearing a blazer whilst eating a piece of pizza ! FFS! Leave him alone - I'm sure it's mainly his wages that's paying for this trip (I know how much salaries are at his place of work as my hubby worked there - along with one of my old school friends). He's too soft with her ...she's domineering him ALL the time!

I had a laugh when she bought the Sarah Jessica Parker shoes that were 'on sale' - we have SJP shoes over here on a particular website starting at £79 and going up to £149.

So riveting, can't wait for the next vlog :roll:

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

These trips always feel like she's trying to live in a different world, like she's constantly trying to grasp at her beloved shows and celebrities.
auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:44 am
Than she has a dig at him wearing a blazer whilst eating a piece of pizza ! FFS! Leave him alone - I'm sure it's mainly his wages that's paying for this trip (I know how much salaries are at his place of work as my hubby worked there - along with one of my old school friends). He's too soft with her ...she's domineering him ALL the time!
The way he chimed in about upgrading to premium economy with his airmiles :rofl: Does he actually fly outside of the repetitive trips with her to rack up air miles independently?

PhantomMumace
Learner
Learner

Post by PhantomMumace »

Haven’t seen her vlog but I’m predicting the same crap as usual, chain restaurants with the same food she orders every time, shopping for things we can get here and then visiting places from films to take pictures?! Am I right?

Post by Guest »

Lee always looks so downtrodden and unsure of himself. She must tell him where they're going, what they're doing, what they're eating, every moment of the day. You could tell he didn't want to say "quinoa" in the vlog but she waited til he said it so she could make fun.

I still fail to see the joy of going to the same places year after year to do the same things over and over again. Those SJP shoes will never be worn but it's like she just had to leave the shop with something.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

PhantomMumace wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:05 am
Haven’t seen her vlog but I’m predicting the same crap as usual, chain restaurants with the same food she orders every time, shopping for things we can get here and then visiting places from films to take pictures?! Am I right?

YES! Visiting locations from Gossip Girl and Friends - but, she realised that the fountain she visited isn't the one in the opening credits of Friends (it's a 'prop' based on a fountain in Boston)........

Back to her dreary life in Donny

Post by Guest »

There's something she does regularly that no one here has mentioned and I'm wondering if anyone has noticed it..

When she's talking too fast, which she always does, she stumbles over her words and makes a mistake and then does this really irritating "ba ba ba" noise. I can't describe it properly but if you know, you know!

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”