TIF P12: Will More Babies Stop Chris Pursuing Young Ladies?

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P12: Will More Babies Stop Chris Pursuing Young Ladi

Post by Tink1987 »

Did anyone get a full house on the Chris Ingham excuses bingo?

butitsbetterifyoudo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by butitsbetterifyoudo »

Hey can someone dm me that new site please where people are discussing Chris’ video? Thanks!

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

ledyer wrote:Offtopic: older members on here kick off when called out on their clique type behaviour and unwelcoming presence to new members, say its not true and everyone is welcome, yet I'm hearing that they've made a new fucking thread that nobody is allowed to know about except for them? yeah sure babes, theres definitely not a clique thing going on.. fucking selfish hypocrites, this is why people on gossip sites get a bad name, they're looking like a bunch of school children. pathetic.

glad more youtubers are speaking out about this..
No clique, we simply moved on because of over moderation and jumped up bitchy cows as above has kindly proven, who seem to think there was a clique.

If there was a clique why are we all elsewhere happily tattling our thoughts on the 4th thread.

There was no clique just concern over a troll.

The only child in the playground is you. The rest of us graduated to a higher forum :FU:

GabzFiveHead
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GabzFiveHead »

Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m behind and just had to post this!

Has anyone seen this joke video bonnie (American family vloggers) did on One Million Subscribers Syndrome I know it’s a joke but it’s like they described Sarah perfectly! ‘Do I get influencer discount? :rofl:

sarcasticmess
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sarcasticmess »

Could someone send me the new site? I need to know what everyone else thinks of his ridiculous video!

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Just watched Chris's bullshit excuses video, blaming everyone but himself, he wouldn't be going through all this if he wasn't such a creepy grooming sexual predator of a barely legal young girl, the slimy disgusting perv. He denies being a pedo yet he was pursuing a 16 year old, a decent guy would not pursue anyone that young, especially as they may be 14 or 15 and lying about their age. Why would any decent guy wanna pursue someone that young unless they were a pedo and just wanted to get away with it, cos the girl is barely legal

I think the way that he was so relentless in trying to shift the blame and play the victim, shows what a relentless groomer he actually is. Also his anger at people who are attacking him shows that he is a sociopath. He has no remorse whatsoever and doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. You would think he was the innocent victim of online abuse for no reason the way he was portraying himself. If anyone had any doubts about him being guilty, they have been blown away now by this awful video. He has succeeded in making himself look worse, by showing no remorse and not being honest, because he's guilty as fuck and now everyone knows it

Apparently more Ytrs have been criticizing him on twitter, including Marcus Butler, Lily Melrose, Jaack Maate, even Alfie Deyes, but not Zoella (what a coward). Does he really expect anyone to feel sorry for him when he caused all this himself and then showed no remorse. And then acted like it was everyone else's fault but his own. It's him who should feel ashamed at what he's put his wife and kids through, not anyone else. When his kids go to school no parent will want their kids to be friends with them or go back to their house and I don't blame them.

Rissa9416
Debater
Debater

Post by Rissa9416 »

That video was so long. I had to keep skipping through and it was just the same things being said over and over again. Also he mentioned their privacy is important but locals can easily figure out where they are at certain times during the day. They are on a several weeks long vacation and expecting a baby, so life can’t be so bad.

nellienoo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nellienoo »

I know this’ll thread has died down but I have to let out my anger about their recent behaviour somwhere.

I can’t BELIEVE the title if the video the other day, who uses a worrysome pregnancy as CLICKBAIT!?! It’s so disgusting and majorly offensive to people who have lost babies to use it as a CAPS LOCK CLICKBAIT TITLE! I completely understand her talking about pregnancy worries in the video but to use it to gain views is the lowest of the low.

Also regarding Chris’s bullshit video: he never denies sending the messages in fact he doesn’t even mention them, just that he is not a pedophile which he knows he can get away with as the girls he spoke to were over 16. Obviously no 35 year old man in their right mind would ever speak to girls that young but he knows how to bend the law obviously.

It was evident the kind of manipulator he is just from watching the video, ‘my PREGNANT wife will be ill, I am now suffereing from anxiety, my girls will be bullied all because of what YOU have done.’ I’m sorry Chris but I think you might want to check again but th source of all this drama was YOU and YOU ALONE. You cannot put yourself in the public eye, act abhorrently and expect people to sit and watch happily. You weren’t so bothered about your GIRLS AND WIFE when you were running around sending inappropriate messages to extremely young viewers.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Arrrrgh. My daughter watched their vlog today. Am I the only one who really doesn't care AT ALL what they had for breakfast? I don't care who had poached eggs on toast, or who had fried eggs. Why do they think anyone cares?
And were they really completely unprepared for the cold? Chris said that they didn't have clothing appropriate for the cold weather. It's WINTER in Australia! Even if they're too stupid to know that, who claims to be such experienced travelers and doesn't even check the weather where they are going so they know what to pack? I went back East for a wedding in May, and it's not supposed to be that hot then. But I checked the weather, and they were having an early heatwave. So I packed accordingly. These people are dumber than a bag of rocks.
And the way they interrupt and talk over each other-- if the events of the previous months didn't tell me that they have no respect for each other, that would be a huge red flag all by itself.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rachel-mrsdd
Talker
Talker

Post by Rachel-mrsdd »

Article on BBC Radio 4 about vloggers.
No mention at all about the Ingham thing. Louise Pentland taking part at length.
BBC Radio 4
https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4
The Media Show may be on i player etc

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

OMG those Aussie vlogs, the way they're pretending to be happy when he's a desperate pedo on the run and she's throwing up everywhere on the verge of a miscarriage. The hols must be costing a fortune, then the sale of their house, the new baby and no one will wanna work with them, means that they're gonna have money troubles too

I have to say I'm puzzled by this closet ginger pedo, his oddly dyed black eyebrows clash with his pale thin ginger eyelashes. Why on earth does he not just dye his hair and eyebrows light brown and dye his eyelashes black, he looks ridiculous. And what is his hiding with that greasy fringe :? is it wrinkles, he has more wrinkles than a 50 year old, his skin looks like the surface of the moon, God he is one ugly creep. He must be such a narcissist to think any teenager girl would find an ugly old creep like him attractive. I really hope their channel goes down the toilet soon, they are such a dislikable money hungry desperate bunch of inbreds

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

watching the vlogs from Australia. you can really tell that its a nightmare. They both come off as really chaotic and stressed out, and you can tell the girls are feeling it, but acting as if its the time of their lives. they all look desperate to go home. but i feel that its more because of the type of travel it was. their so used to these all inclusive resorts local to their own country that is designed for the british family. yet they went out of their comfort zone and traveled to Singapore (which is boring for kids, and new culture to them) then to Australia during the winter with 0 preparation, so they ended up swimming in cold pools and going to a zoo

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I still can't believe they supposedly planned this trip for a while, and didn't bother to pack appropriately.
They're morons.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

it's such a shame what is happening surrounding this family, these girls are honestly the sweetest, kindest, more appreciative children I have ever come across, not a mean or spiteful bone in their bodies. I want nothing more than to take them away from all this and plop them into a new environment.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

Mega final surprise destination = where we started two weeks ago. How do people fall for this clickbait shit.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

They also said they were visiting 3 countries this trip.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I don’t think they enjoyed the trip at all but I doubt it will stop them heading straight off onto another one. I would put money on them surprising the girls straight after school on Friday with a weekend away.

Have they had any time to spend with their friends this summer? They are at the ages where firm friendships are forming and they risk being left behind, especially Isabelle.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

What’s happened to this thread?

Rlaw1979
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rlaw1979 »

Bettycog
Stalker
Stalker

Beauty Salon Dubai

Post by Bettycog »

hello!
Welcome to your next beauty destination!
“Art of Beauty” brand was the first one in the UAE. Despite the difference in cultural and linguistic barriers, as well as social norms of a new country, we are offering an ultimate approach for a beauty care as an essential part of individual health care. It`s one of the selected centers, that offers a wide range of face, hair, and body treatments for all- ladies, gentlemen, and children.
Site: https://nailsandhair.artofbeautycenter.ae
Phone: +971 55 173 6778
Location: 1017b, Al Wasl Road, Umm Suqeim 2, Manara Area - Dubai, UAE

Return to “The Ingham Family”