Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace

pikaa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace

Post by pikaa »

I can only imagine how mad he was over her leaving in that weird uncessary clip of their phone call while he was on speaker phone.

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

Is this same ER trip she promised a video for four times and when people ask about it, claimed she wasn't "ready" to talk about it? She made it out to be this big dramatic episode, this thing that was so hard to open about.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Bobbi wrote:Is this same ER trip she promised a video for four times and when people ask about it, claimed she wasn't "ready" to talk about it? She made it out to be this big dramatic episode, this thing that was so hard to open about.
Yep...this is the same incident. I could never be a YouTuber because you essentially have to exploit yourself for views and sell every incident in your life as some big dramatic event in order to get views. It's honestly so embarrassing. Marissa might have money, but she has no dignity. I'll keep getting up and going to work every day if it means I don't have to make YouTube videos about my boyfriend blatantly keeping me as a side chick, pregnancy scares and miscarriages, chlamydia, and my "sexual awakening." She knows she has to title her videos things like "WE BROKE UP" and "PREGNANT?" in order to get views and she does it. It just makes me feel gross.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

pikaa wrote:“I haven’t had an appetite I think because of everything going on” ... is eating a pizza and a Crunchwrap at the same time :roll:
I was thinking the same thing! It’s like she’s stoned. Haha. I could never eat an entire Crunchwrap whilst also eating slices of pizza/cheesy breadsticks with arugula on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Okay, what bothers me the most about her sit down eating videos, any other mukbang videos for that matter, is how they’ll take big bites of their food at the beginning of a sentence. When I’m at dinner with anyone, I wait til I’m done with my statement before taking another bite of food. I don’t want to hear a muffled/saliva voice while someone is trying to tell a story. Ugh. I can only watch a couple minutes at a time before I have to take a break bc I’m genuinely grossed out.

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

I threw on her new video while I was getting ready as background noise when all of a sudden it was quiet for like 20 seconds. I thought the video stopped but nope, it’s just hard working Marissa silently reading her phone while the camera keeps filming. Hello?! No one wants that shit. Edit it OUT?!!
God that video was all over the damn place. Chick has serious issues she needs to get addressed.
“I have no appetite” eats entire pizza and half a Crunchwrap.
“My tastebuds have changed. This Crunchwrap is so thin and gross” BECAUSE YOU GOT ONLY LETTUCE AND BEANS IN IT?!!!

She’s dumber than a fucking pile of dirt.

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

I am not for her whatsoever but let’s be honest the only reason Greg wanted to keep a zip on relationship was so he could keep with his Fboy ways. I am sure he is on Tinder and Bumble and what not and probably hitting girls up on Instagram even so if she came out and talked about it or posted on IG about he couldn’t keep doing that stuff without getting caught and people seeing it and putting him on blast. Not saying she is some famous person but people get caught because of karma all the time. No one deserves to get cheated on no matter how shitty they are no one deserves this but I tell my friends and people I know if a guy wants to keep a relationship hush hush there is some shitty stuff going on and I have been right everytime. Maybe dating is waaaay different in LA but where I am from if I dated a guy and we were official and he wanted to keep it hush hush I would tell him to kick rocks. It baffles me how she doesn’t see this.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

Eerrrrm...

nailbitter
Learner
Learner

Post by nailbitter »

Aside from all the back and forth about her having a false positive.... can we take a moment to acknowledge that she threw out all that food! This chick cried about how beautiful life is and tossed the food that she ate half of because “it was gross hah”. She confirms it in a comment on the video. I always wonder what she did with her food once she was done using it to call her video mukbongs, now I know and it has me steaming.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I've always assumed a lot of people do and ITA, it makes me rage as well, so wasteful. I get she didn't like the crunchwrap but why not save the pizza for the next day? I'll never understand people who waste food like that, its bothered me since I was a kid lol

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I've always assumed a lot of people do and ITA, it makes me rage as well, so wasteful. I get she didn't like the crunchwrap but why not save the pizza for the next day? I'll never understand people who waste food like that, its bothered me since I was a kid lol
Because that vegan pizza probably tasted disgusting in the first place, i wouldn’t save it either lol

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

Am I the only one surprised by her comment in her pregnancy vlog when she said “it would be time for me to make some really difficult choices” then follows up with girl not trying to be pregnant..... My jaw actually dropped. I am all about pro whatever the hell you want to do because it’s not my life BUT F*** girl you cant preach a holier than thou life and everything happens for a reason and all challenges are things that make you become who you were truly meant to be if THIS what your thoughts go to when you are faced with a difficult situation. Once again I am not getting after her for having the thought of making a choice I am getting after her because she can’t keep fricken taking people’s money and giving life advice. This girl needs to be CANCELLED!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ She's in no way qualified to give life advice but considering an abortion is not why, I don't see how its related to the other things tbh. Both options could be a challenge and honestly if she were to get pregnant and terminate it'd be one of the most adult decisions she's made, she's in no place mentally to have a kid.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is one of the top comments on her "We Broke Up" video. It has 165 likes, yet Marissa won't even stop and consider if it has any validity. If A HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE people seemingly agree with something, maybe you should stop and consider that it just might be true.
comment1.jpg
I wonder how long she'll keep up with vlogmas. I can't see her getting beyond the next few days without abandoning it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:This is one of the top comments on her "We Broke Up" video. It has 165 likes, yet Marissa won't even stop and consider if it has any validity. If A HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE people seemingly agree with something, maybe you should stop and consider that it just might be true.
comment1.jpg
I wonder how long she'll keep up with vlogmas. I can't see her getting beyond the next few days without abandoning it.
I guarantee she read that comment and then muted that person. That’s what happened to me (or FOR me, according to mariss) when I commented that she should stop announcing upload schedules she can’t stick to. She’s in such denial about herself, it’s insane.
"Sure, Jan..."

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

car.PNG
:? :? :? :? :? :?

$300 client calls while in the HORRIBLY INCONVENIENT BUT IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME line at Starbucks? Good thing her clients have her full attention.

"Remember, client, life is happening FOR you not to --- hiiii how are youuuu? Could I have a trenta coffee with a splashhh of soooy milkkk and a plain bagel. Thanks sooooo much. -- Anyhow, life is happen -- You're out of plain bagelllssss? Ohhh nooo! Okay, that's fine. --- Sorry about that, life is --- No resuableee cupppps, omg! Oh well, a bitch has to have her fix, amiright? --- Anyways, li -- OMG A BEE JUST FLEW PAST MY WINDSHIELD. Like HI WHO IS SHE."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Er… Does she know who Osho was? :?

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Hey, instead of standing there and filming him... why don’t you help? Just thinking out loud.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
car.PNG
:? :? :? :? :? :?

$300 client calls while in the HORRIBLY INCONVENIENT BUT IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME line at Starbucks? Good thing her clients have her full attention.

"Remember, client, life is happening FOR you not to --- hiiii how are youuuu? Could I have a trenta coffee with a splashhh of soooy milkkk and a plain bagel. Thanks sooooo much. -- Anyhow, life is happen -- You're out of plain bagelllssss? Ohhh nooo! Okay, that's fine. --- Sorry about that, life is --- No resuableee cupppps, omg! Oh well, a bitch has to have her fix, amiright? --- Anyways, li -- OMG A BEE JUST FLEW PAST MY WINDSHIELD. Like HI WHO IS SHE."
I actually cackled at this

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

So vlogmas lasted 2 days who’s surprised

Return to “MarissaLace”