TIF P11: The Sun Has Come Out, Closet Ginger Gets Burnt

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P11: The Sun Has Come Out, Closet Ginger Gets Burnt

Post by HearMeRoar »

On the topic of the uniform: You can buy private school uniform in stores. I was going to be going to one in West Yorkshire when I was a kid but parents decided not to. The uniform could be bought locally and NOT in the school.

I think the whole 'they've been removed from school' is aload of rubbish. Why would Sarah have been buying uniform?

Private schools don't like drama or anything scandalous but we don't know what's gone on between school ans the family

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

CoralCat wrote:
lunaluvgood wrote:Sort of off-topic, but I just noticed that Youtube deleted the PoP Squad (Prey on predators) channel, where some guy would pretend to be an underage person and meet up with various men to expose them/film them. Apparently because it was 'breaking community guidelines'...but they do nothing when other predators on Youtube get exposed?
Was that a uk channel? I know sometimes the police have had problems with vigilante paedophile groups, especially if they get it wrong. Although sometimes they get it right and it really helps the police. I guess it's a tough one and depends on the actual channel.

I wouldn't bet on Youtube deleting the Ingham's channel, Veeoneeye's still going and he made a video admitting he deliberately got a 15 year old drunk to have sex with her :(

Although I would bet on them either ending youtube or making less videos on their own accord as I doubt they'll be getting high paid sponsors and wouldn't earn enough from ad revenue to pay for a family of 6
It was an American channel I believe. I think some crime show did a feature on the guy a while ago, but yeah I did see someone in the comments state that it could cause issues, I guess since the confessions are filmed without their consent and aren't official police ones?

I can't believe Veeoneeye's still going. I think he did do a video about how he lost a lot of money/ad revenue so I guess that at least gives me some hope.

Had a skim through today's vlog...so she's just under 8 weeks. Why would you even announce it at that stage? :roll:

Chris's hair already looks greasy as hell again.

They went shopping for a baby outfit but don't buy one.

They spend £420 on Esme's uniform/school stuff. :?

Isla does an 'Isla cam' where she draws stuff.

They show the girls videos of the scan and opened some things they got from fans.

Dotty21
Learner
Learner

Post by Dotty21 »

Tublet83 wrote:
Dotty21 wrote:After they called booking.com from heaven to hell
For the apartment they booked it was no wonder the hotel was falling over themselves to jump up their arses.
It wouldn’t have been booked though booking.cok it would have been booked through Tui
The point is with their previous reputation of slagging places off when they don’t like something, companies don’t want the bad press and definitely not someone filming it and putting it on YouTube.

Dotty21
Learner
Learner

Post by Dotty21 »

HearMeRoar wrote:On the topic of the uniform: You can buy private school uniform in stores. I was going to be going to one in West Yorkshire when I was a kid but parents decided not to. The uniform could be bought locally and NOT in the school.

I think the whole 'they've been removed from school' is aload of rubbish. Why would Sarah have been buying uniform?

Private schools don't like drama or anything scandalous but we don't know what's gone on between school ans the family
The private schools local to me you can buy the uniforms from John Lewis.

Would hope the school would known it’s not the kids fault - but I imagine there will be lots of internet safety talks at school. :rofl:

pencilsharp83
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pencilsharp83 »

Is there a new thread?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Maid of Kent
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maid of Kent »

Why has the thread slowed down so much?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

Maid of Kent wrote:Why has the thread slowed down so much?

Bullies hounded more than 20 of us regulars/originals off here. If they wanted the inside info they shouldn't have bitten the hands that feed them.

RainbowDays
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by RainbowDays »

Someone has posted baby pics on Twitter of Chris and his red hair. User is DieinAhole505. I'm sure I read somewhere none had ever come out? Although nothing we didn't already know.

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

prinnyw00 wrote:

Bullies hounded more than 20 of us regulars/originals off here. If they wanted the inside info they shouldn't have bitten the hands that feed them.
That's if it really is insider info of course...where is the big news going to be revealed by whoever came to you? did she go to the press (assuming it's a 'she' anyway, guess you can't be too sure with Chris though haha) because if so she should go to the Sun or Daily Mail, not the BBC/Guardian/Independent who don't care I think the Sun pays as well

Maid of Kent
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maid of Kent »

RainbowDays wrote:Someone has posted baby pics on Twitter of Chris and his red hair. User is DieinAhole505. I'm sure I read somewhere none had ever come out? Although nothing we didn't already know.
They've got them from Janes instagram. She's posted them before. I used to follow her before the entire family became unbearable and I've definitely seen those pictures before.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

CoralCat wrote:
prinnyw00 wrote:

That's if it really is insider info of course...where is the big news going to be revealed by whoever came to you? did she go to the press (assuming it's a 'she' anyway, guess you can't be too sure with Chris though haha) because if so she should go to the Sun or Daily Mail, not the BBC/Guardian/Independent who don't care I think the Sun pays as well
Not sure why you're bring so rude to Prinny, it's no wonder this thread has been deserted. Prinny has been a decent, consistent and popular long-term poster on here and for a long time before July 3rd.

All will be revealed in due course, there's plenty going on behind the scenes. Since this thread has turned to mush, it's unlikely you'll get the information on here.

Maid of Kent
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maid of Kent »

prinnyw00 wrote:

That sucks. Hate it when a few ruin it for everyone.

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkGinFairy »

Where are people posting instead of here? I’m an OG lurker and I think posting from 2nd thread ish and I miss the banter!

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

impleo wrote:
CoralCat wrote:
prinnyw00 wrote:

Not sure why you're bring so rude to Prinny, it's no wonder this thread has been deserted. Prinny has been a decent, consistent and popular long-term poster on here and for a long time before July 3rd.

All will be revealed in due course, there's plenty going on behind the scenes. Since this thread has turned to mush, it's unlikely you'll get the information on here.
Not being rude, just naturally skeptical about all on the internet. Apparently something's coming out on the Sun so while I'm not saying she(?)'s lying, just a bit of healthy skeptism. If we all believed everything thing we read on the internet with no proof there wouldn't be much of a thread on here as we would believe them when they said the allegations weren't true.

Absolutely no hate to Prinny and I hope she didn't take it that way. I was genuinely curios about where the news would come out (appears to be the Sun if anyone else is interested).

I hope if anyone had a problem with me on the board they're PM instead of making PA statements about 'bullies', if that was me of course? :?

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Wading in on the drama 'cause I am annoyed that I feel driven away by the thread.

This thread has not only gone dead because of bullies but also because of unnecessary censorship and rehashing of shit we have been talking about for ages.

Heaps of conversations, including vlog recaps, have been deemed off topic for no apparent reason. Regular/OG users have been reported by lurkers who don't want to contribute themselves, just get snowflakey about other people trying to keep the Ingham's interesting.

Then we have a lot of users (not pointing fingers) that are either regular or lurkers who do not read back through the threads and instead post the same old shit that we are sick of hearing.

I don't speak for anyone but myself but that is why this thread has gone dead. Regular and OGs probably don't want to participate somewhere where they feel they can't speak without being reported or offending someone or where the conversation just goes round in circles.

Again - only speaking for me but been seeing this on a number of YouTube threads and it's irking me.

If you want this thread to live again, make sure to read through everything and add a new dialogue here :) (hope this doesn't come across as too snappy!)

unknownCreature
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unknownCreature »

If you want this thread to go back to normal maybey stop rehashing old shit over and over again no need in it we don't need to read the same info 50000 times and stop bloody reporting people that's exactly why no one is here anymore getting reported for the most minor thing

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
:FU: :toad:

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

Now y'all need to take a bit of time out, remember Hellyeah rules and doesn't like opinion or discussion on a trash site.

She's protecting the snowflakes who want glory in repeating old news then running to Twitter claiming it's all new.

For months GG was the only place finding out information which went against the Ifam. We were trolls, sad people laughed at by Sarah with her passive aggressive digs towards posts on here in the vlogs, her Twitter rants calling us out but the whole time what we were thinking was partially true. Not once did a mod jump in or delete posts and we did disagree at times but as mature adults so no need to get warnings.

Since July 2nd when Jess' tweet came up, the old threads have been mention frequently, people recognising we were not jealous haters but actually intelligent people who could see through the stage show portrayed on screen. Now many of us have jumped ship, people ask where everyone's gone.

Truth is Hellyeah, a few snowflakes and wannabe journalists turned this thread into a joke. Suddenly opinion and speculation wasn't allowed. Banter, sarcasm and fact was also seen as off topic.
It's now at the stage where people who have read one or two articles think they know the family and what is in print is truth.
It's not.

But that's what Hellyeah wants a bunch of pussy snowflakes.

This is likely my death here so I'll say thank you and goodbye....I'm off to Tattle my thoughts elsewhere :tu:

Raccoonlivesmatter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raccoonlivesmatter »

For those still here, i'll leave this video for you:

Chris's best bits!

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6976139/p ... ts-emerge/

Maybe now certain people will stop jumping on those that give the gossip.

And stop reporting posts. Grow up and stop with the playground antics. If you don't want to read a post scroll past.
:respekt: to Prinnyw00!

ledyer
Learner
Learner

Post by ledyer »

I keep seeing 'older' user's on here complaining about new people joining the thread and "rehashing old shit everyone's heard before", OK , there's 11 fucking threads on the Inghams, this one alone has close to 1000 posts, do you HONESTLY expect every person who wants to contribute who hasn't been on here since the dawn of time to go through and read every single post and thread just so you don't have to "read rehashed shit', get a grip, why do you feel entitled enough to expect people to do that just for your benefit? If someone is posting something that's been mentioned before then politely tell them its already been gone over and direct them to said thread where it was mentioned, OR.. you know.. you could just ignore it and move on to something more relevant like an adult.

From an "outsiders" perspective this seems to be a case of a certain "older" users not liking the sudden influx of new joiners, you seemed to have established a pack mentality and in all honestly its coming across as pathetic, weird and childish. There is a stereotype that people whom post on gossip threads are sad and lonely and have to bring others down to feel better about themselves, while I do not agree with this stereotype, I think that older uses in this thread harassing other new users plays into it completely. Why are you so concerned with new users contributing things that may have already been said? Just ignore it! Why is it so hard? If you don't like someone then foe them for fuck sake how hard is it to be an adult.

You're not superior just because you've been here since "the beginning", :roll: :roll: :roll: and its not cute to make new users feel unwelcome just because you've got a complex about it. its a fucking gossip thread, let people gossip, if something has been brought up a thousand times, IGNORE IT, fucking dm them and tell them, don't ruin the thread because of something so fucking PETTY and because it affects ur need for superiority :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “The Ingham Family”