Re: Pointless

Post by Cruelladevil »

TheDuchess wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:31 pm
webcob wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:56 am
Unlurking just to post this from alfie's stories today. ... ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bloody hell, he looks absolutely dead inside.
:rofl: This is the best thing i've ever seen

booish
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pointless "Not a Tory" Alfie - 21 Deyes of living on £1

Post by booish »

LOL what exactly is he trying to achieve with that dead ass face? Is that supposed to make me want to buy that basic af hoodie? :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to return some videotapes.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Who wants to be that this Tory will charge £50+ for those shit hoodies?

makeupbadidea
Talker
Talker

Post by makeupbadidea »

alfie became so irrelevant and I'm living for it :tu: :D :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Gosh this vid made me dislike him so much

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

TheDuchess wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:31 pm
webcob wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:56 am
Unlurking just to post this from alfie's stories today. ... ImageImage

Bloody hell, he looks absolutely dead inside.
What.the.fuck? He looks horrific

yui-0902
Talker
Talker

Post by yui-0902 »

Is futureself even a word? I don't get it.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 ASUS_X00PD 發送

*English is not my first language. Sorry if there's any grammar error.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Not really. I guess it’s all part of his faux aspirational bullshit. Remember the quote in his depressing garage gym “do your future self a favour and work hard today.” ?
I think he genuinely thinks it’s so profound. So i bet if you asked why it says “future self” on his oh so sophisticated non-PB merch, he would claim it was something about working hard on yourself. Yet it’s such a lazy, dumb and uninspired quote ! What would we expect from such a lazy, dumb and uninspired person? His future self will still be churning out the lowest common denominator of basic, copied content, as he always has. The irony is great. Maybe he’ll get it tattooed... oh please let that happen ...

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I haven't posted on an Alfie thread in months, if not years...but holy shit he needs to throw away all his tanktops. His arms are so ugly! Yikes.

webcob
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by webcob »

I love how in the promo video he's posted on insta stories, they've got actual talented people doing things (like skateboarding and playing basketball) and Alfie is just... sitting there watching them and clenching his jaw.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

webcob wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:53 am
I love how in the promo video he's posted on insta stories, they've got actual talented people doing things (like skateboarding and playing basketball) and Alfie is just... sitting there watching them and clenching his jaw.

TBF that's been most of his career in the last few years 😂

I can't believe they don't have a spare tire in the Range Rover - how?

ponyforchristmas
Learner
Learner

Post by ponyforchristmas »

Apparently he's a skateboarder now?

lernjergi1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lernjergi1 »

Hey so I don't post that often but his new vlog is so bad I have to do this.
1. He works out but I see absolutely no difference...he does realise the eggs he consumed for breakfast are riddled with fat (should have just done egg whites and 2 max smh)
2. Sean deciding to urinate on the drive rather than use one of the many bathrooms available to him.
3. "SAVAGE shadow on my face"...Alfie, darling please expand your vocab and stop using that one damn word
4. Skating is his new hobby, it was trampolining before...how long before he latches onto another thing because he has 0 personality of his own??
5. No one cares about your ulcer. NO ONE.
6. Love how these guys think that eating a tonne is going to help them with their gains.
7. Considering they own a range rover he should have a spare wheel, or a kit which helps inflate punctured wheels but he has to rely on friends...can he do anything for himself?
8. #gifted.....you can see the smug look
9. Sean and Alfie being shocked at a man working a real job makes me laugh...I doubt he wanted to stand and chat. Most people, especially in jobs like that, get audited and need get done quickly.

I probably sound really horrible or like I'm nit picking but wow this man. WOW.

lilnori
Learner
Learner

Post by lilnori »

His recent video where he customises and orders vans "made by his fans" is pathetic. Complete bullshit. Some youtubers are content geniuses, some have much emptier videos but weigh it out with humour or some unique concept or their personality. Alfie is neither. He believes making a video out of literally online shopping one pair of shoes is interesting (we know he would have bought them anyway, so he's just using some mundane everyday thing), and asking his VIEWERS to customise them (no idea how much say they actually had, I cut the video early in) is his idea of what "engaging with his audience" is. It's so stupid. It's about as brilliant as if I made a video showing myself doing laundry, and asking the audience which laundry detergent smell I should use. I'm so mad someone like him gets so much exposure, money and (although falling apart) success, when some brilliant people out there don't even reach 1000 views. Also, I don't wanna drag his employees into this but they must all be completely incompetent to be proud of the work they do, when they help this child put out this kind of stuff.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

I don't get how he's going on and on about this future self collection being 'like a fashion collection' and not merch. I mean sure it's better than his PB shit was but it isn't a 'collection' and it isn't fashion - it's just hoodies and tees.

As a side note - I wonder how annoyed his neighbours are now to have an eyesore of the half pipe as a part of their view out of the house - and of course the bunch of morons playing around on it.

webcob
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by webcob »

saurusofha wrote: As a side note - I wonder how annoyed his neighbours are now to have an eyesore of the half pipe as a part of their view out of the house - and of course the bunch of morons playing around on it.
I was thinking the same thing, they must be making an absolute racket. And the first night, when they had the bright lights set up on it, was probably pretty late because it was already dark outside.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

webcob wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:47 am
saurusofha wrote: As a side note - I wonder how annoyed his neighbours are now to have an eyesore of the half pipe as a part of their view out of the house - and of course the bunch of morons playing around on it.
I was thinking the same thing, they must be making an absolute racket. And the first night, when they had the bright lights set up on it, was probably pretty late because it was already dark outside.

Yeah, the noise is going to be so annoying to the neighbours - I mean knowing Alfie they'll stop using it soon enough but I wonder if he checked with his neighbours before setting this up? Imagine sitting in your garden in the summer having to hear these idiots yelling YOOO THAT'S SICKK BRUH and the constant clattering of skateboards/bmx on the wood? ugh

I also genuinely wonder what their neighbours who I assume are proper adults must think of seeing these millionaire kids playing around next door - the tents, trampolines, multiple pools, ramps, motorbikes, bikes, etc (what other toys am I forgetting that Alfie has set up) over the last two years? and then the mess that always stays behind from any sort of project that they undertake.

candysky
Learner
Learner

Post by candysky »

Apologies as I’m probably super behind but when did Alfie change his management to MC Saachi? I thought he was with Joe and Caspar’s new management company?

holaholitahola
Learner
Learner

Post by holaholitahola »

I watch him out of boredom really and nothing should surprise me at this point, but the fact that he said 'it's bank holiday so no work on Monday' and 5 seconds later he goes to see the guys WORKING for him at this house... Maybe I'm overreacting but it's so inconsiderate.

xPenchu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xPenchu »

If someone wants to help me try and work out how much this halfpipe cost as well it can be added to that person's list of "Alfie's wasted money on hobbies"

http://www.fouronefour.co.uk/self-build/

Here's the site. It's at least £2000 I think and is 100% going to get absolutely ruined by the weather. (https://www.ramptech.com/pages/about-exterior-halfpipes)

Return to “Pointless Blog”