Keeping up with Nicole and BIG AL - HRH Collection Part 14

Audrina

Re: Keeping up with Nicole and BIG AL - HRH Collection Part

Post by Audrina »

kutsu wrote:Hell, if that account gets blocked I would start a new one myself loll.
Yep! Actually we should take screenshots and redo new accounts in case of HRH Madness lmao.
The girl who DM’d Alex about receiving a message about the bag is dumb tho...someone is looking out for you and you don’t see it for what it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

kutsu wrote:Hell, if that account gets blocked I would start a new one myself loll.
Yep! Actually we should take screenshots and redo new accounts in case of HRH Madness lmao.
The girl who DM’d Alex about receiving a message about the bag is dumb tho...someone is looking out for you and you don’t see it for what it is...

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0

Post by dulcechunti »

I really can’t get mad at her for the money scamming... Yeah, she’s an unethical, lazy liar, but she has idiots throwing money at her.

The people buying her tacky shit are not so (necessarily) mentally retarded or so intellectually handicapped that they don’t know how to Google for price comparisons. I mean, don’t we all do that when shopping online?

I can tell she’s lying when she talks about her tacky jewelry. I know she’s marking up the price by an exorbitant amount in relation to quality and “shipping and handling.” I know her shit tarnishes and makes your skin turn green. I know I’d feel embarrassed to say, “My necklace? Oh, it’s by ‘hrh,’ you know that crazy woman on YouTube with the bloated face.”

I have basic common sense. I wouldn’t throw money away like that. I do buy inexpensive jewelry here and there, but the key word is inexpensive.

The same idiots who call her “queen” “iconic” “legend” “goals” are the same people shitting themselves over her tacky garbage. A petit screw is missing.

I don’t feel bad for them. They give her money because they want to. When a new deformed racist psycho comes along and outshines her, they’ll move on to the next scammer.

Some people seem to like “believing” things that are overtly false. It’s nothing new. TV evangelists, diet pills, “skinny tea”...

Alex Peirce is a greedy c*nt and a liar. That’s more than enough for a person of modest intelligence to not give her money.

Glossboss
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Glossboss »

Omg hahaha whoever made that insta post of her bougie tote is a legend indeed :respekt:

That fat lying b*tch deserves it and more! She is always moaning and whining about every single thing in life. How can someone be this bloody negative every single second of the day? How does she breathe honestly... :? She is a massive idiot and an entitled asshole, who screams at everyone and whines about mundane things like coffee in front of a camera inside her leased Mercedes; but does not have the balls to straight up say something to anyone's face. :roll: Though I wish she did....she would get smacked in the face for her filthy attitude towards others :rofl:

Her manly face freaks me out every time its pop on my insta feed. Seriously at this point, this bloated or rather fat b*tch needs to stop posting any photos of herself online...her puffy face, over-injected lips, fridge body, disgusting sausage fingers and gross toes...just vom :barf: No one needs to see that. And her constant fidgeting, tucking and pressing down her hair...omg! And it always looks like she smells A LOT :?

And what's up with her open-mouthed live these days - why does she do these? Like she literally sits in her car and decides to do a live video for whining? And her minions are bigger morons to praise her sh*tty appearance and behavior!
Last edited by Glossboss on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexPeirceIsACunt
Learner
Learner

Post by AlexPeirceIsACunt »

Someone actually tagged every single person who made a comment on that fugly bag!!!

thats genius.
serves that bitch right!

Glossboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Glossboss »

AlexPeirceIsACunt wrote:Image

Someone actually tagged every single person who made a comment on that fugly bag!!!

thats genius.
serves that bitch right!

Omg this is hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Audrina wrote:

What DM tho?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ On her live some girl said she received a dm about the clear bags and had messaged Alex about it. Alex started to talk about it and then said she'd finish talking about it with her in private.

Post by Guest »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ On her live some girl said she received a dm about the clear bags and had messaged Alex about it. Alex started to talk about it and then said she'd finish talking about it with her in private.
Oh, I see thank you so much!
Augh, some people dont wanna see the truth even if its in front of them.
Whatevs, Im rooting for you dontgetscamed if you are reading this, keep doing it! :tu:

Post by Guest »

PSA: We are at almost 42 pages long... so you know what time it is.....
Time to think of a new title thread!!! --- Lets get creative and lets choose together a new title for the new threat.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

i love that these people are like "oh blessed day, someone has taken a cellophane bag and punched a hole big enough for my hand through it, and it's gold! this is going to be amazing."

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

kutsu wrote:PSA: We are at almost 42 pages long... so you know what time it is.....
Time to think of a new title thread!!! --- Lets get creative and lets choose together a new title for the new threat.
Yes, we need something good! Titles are not something that I am great at most of the time. :rofl: :rofl:

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

Does anyone have recordings of her lives? I always miss them because I’m at work :?

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

I took some screenshots
ImageImageImageImage

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

ImageImageImageImage

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Lol at the comment: `Go to the ghetto if you wanna hear gangsta music´ :rofl:
And by gangsta music she means G-Eazy & SchoolboyQ :lol: stupid fatso.

Theinfluencerlife123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Theinfluencerlife123 »

Wtf is up with her fucked up face!?
Who lets her go outside looking like that? Oh yeah that’s right, her weekend husband lives in Malibu..
seriously, why is she complaining about music.. just put headphones on. It’s like me going on a live about the music pandora selects for me..
I’m pretty sure that matel Michael kors birkin is in the depths of her closet because she knows how fat it really makes her look. Plus, if your going to buy a birkin, at least buy a decent size that actually justifies spending that kind of money on a bag.

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

kutsu wrote:PSA: We are at almost 42 pages long... so you know what time it is.....
Aah girl you picked it already remember?

« HER ROYAL HUNCHBACK » then I added:
« OF MALIBU » Lol

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Go ahead. Take it all in.

Why are her pupils so big in a bright room? She reminds me of Mr. Sparkle Homer.

Why draw attention to those ears....?

Return to “HRH Collection”