Doctor Thirsty - Dr. Mike

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Doctor Thirsty - Dr. Mike

Post by ghoulish_babe »

CheriBeriBem wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:36 am
Why is he encouraging his viewers to go running in the midst of a pandemic? Oh I know! Because Nike paid him to do so!
Unbelievably irresponsible!
Actually, we're in strict lockdown and we're still allowed to go for a run around the block, here.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Dr Mike dressed in Nike reminds me of Joey dressed in "Porsche-a!" :rofl:

Judepattrick1972
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Judepattrick1972 »

ItsRawrzz wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:13 am
I like some of his videos, but I don't like him much. He has outright copied a lot of "doctor watches" videos from Dr Hopes Sick Notes, who has even tried to talk with him but I think he got blocked? I can't remember, but it was in one of Hopes videos where he addresses Mike.
mike didn't copy dr hope as he was one coped mike as he was a small known dr but thought he would help get him more fans by using mike popularity so hope was one using mike as for replying he did get a reply as if you look through YouTube is lots of drs using same way to get famous like mike but hes got highest subscribers because he works hard to get where he is today

SoEZ
Stalker
Stalker

Post by SoEZ »

Dr. Mike and Betsy Alvarez are no longer dating. This makes me so happy because I can finally crush on him again without feeling guilty. If he had a new girlfriend, I don’t wanna know about it, I don’t need my delusions destroyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

engie2727
Stalker
Stalker

Post by engie2727 »

SoEZ wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 am
Dr. Mike and Betsy Alvarez are no longer dating. This makes me so happy because I can finally crush on him again without feeling guilty. If he had a new girlfriend, I don’t wanna know about it, I don’t need my delusions destroyed.

GOOD, lmao. I find his taste in women very superficial and out of character. I like his content and who he seems as a person and it’s like his dating history do not match. You just have to lurk a bit on his ig, he seems to like a very specific type of woman, that Betsy girl is my least favorite so far, she seems to think she’s way hotter than she is, also wasn’t she quarantining with him bc it’s important etc etc then breaks up with him and is suddenly partying all around with lots of people. I’m just saying maybe he needs to grow up romantically. And these are all just suppositions of mine, we don’t know these people, but I mean it’s a gossip site for a reason 😂

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

Hi! I’m new here :)

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I think there may be a new girl on the horizon - Ambra Gutierrez. I noticed she commented on Bear’s bday post and Mike liked it. I looked at her recent photos and she was at where he lives...again, it could be nothing.

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I think there may be a new girl on the horizon - Ambra Gutierrez. I noticed she commented on Bear’s bday post and Mike liked it. I looked at her recent photos and she was at where he lives...again, it could be nothing.

sugarpop
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarpop »

Gossip2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:44 pm

I have intel! My work brings me to Manhattan every once in a while and while I was there last week actually I spotted him! He was with an extremely pretty and petite blonde girl. Both dressed like a date
I know young, handsome, successful guys in nyc both personally and through other friends. Doctor mike has to be 100% dating his way through the model/semi-famous media people scene. Theres thousands of these types in the city and guys like him seem to want to have them all.

He is young, and many would do the same in his position, but it does come across as slightly superficial. my 2 cents

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

Well, Mike’s been having a good time in Miami! I woke up to seeing lots of screenshots/ IG stories of him partying it up on a yacht full of IG models and some of his friends. He was definitely having a lot of fun, out to dinner with a few of the girls from the boat party- who knows more might come out later.

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

He has a good personality but knowing hes just another Chad chasing women on a shallow level kills it for me.
english is my first language, im just lazy.

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

ancermet wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:42 pm
He has a good personality but knowing hes just another Chad chasing women on a shallow level kills it for me.
I know what you mean. I really hope it’s something he’s getting out of his system, but he could literally be just that- a Chad.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Gossip2020 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:20 am
Well, Mike’s been having a good time in Miami! I woke up to seeing lots of screenshots/ IG stories of him partying it up on a yacht full of IG models and some of his friends. He was definitely having a lot of fun, out to dinner with a few of the girls from the boat party- who knows more might come out later.
Wait, wtf? Why is he partying? He's been preaching about following CDC guidelines this whole pandemic. As a doctor, he should know better not to travel and party at this time.

Maddiemeowx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maddiemeowx »

Love how Americans including doctors are just out partying. Umm y’all forget there was a pandemic right?

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

anythinggoes wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:34 pm
Gossip2020 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:20 am
Wait, wtf? Why is he partying? He's been preaching about following CDC guidelines this whole pandemic. As a doctor, he should know better not to travel and party at this time.
I agree, I guess he thought since it’s his birthday he’d risk it for a few days...in the IG stories, he’s covering his face with a scarf, and in others not at all. There’s a group photo on the boat (with at least 14 people, close up together!) where his face isn’t covered. To each his own I guess, but yeah not a good look.

two_shades2yellow
Learner
Learner

Post by two_shades2yellow »

Did y'all see the DM article about him partying it up in a yacht in Miami with 0 social distancing?

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l#comments

Yeah I’ve seen it...like I said before it wasn’t a good look. Just waiting for Mike to reply, I know he’s human and he wanted to have a good time for his birthday, but he has to admit this wasn’t the best idea. And also, that this trip to Miami was bound to get out sooner or later.

Maddiemeowx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maddiemeowx »

What a crappy apology. He never said outright what he did. He said he followed the CDC guidelines of 10 people and there’s clearly a picture of 15 people together. He made a bunch of excuses AND he didn’t even put the apology on his main channel? Hasn’t he learned from any youtuber apology video ahaha

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

He is awful! I used to watch him but stopped a couple months ago because it become clear he was just clout chasing and put influencer life over being a doctor. He deleted the comments
That called him out before the news websites picked the story up. He’s not sorry, he’s sorry he got caught and sorry it is hurting his channel and public image.

Also—those women on the boat all looked extremely old and botoxed! I wonder if those women are actually his friends or ahem hired work.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

It’s hard for me to take him seriously after seeing the type of women he dates, even the parties he goes to are quite trashy as well! They all looked like they smelled! You leave these kinda parties as soon as you leave your twenties

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Terrible apology and not even posted on his main channel. Wow.

Return to “Celebrity”