Zalfie’s furniture. £280390 spent on overpriced tat

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zalfie’s furniture. £280390 spent on overpriced tat

Post by MsMaybe »

I like the hanging chair and the plant pot is quite cute. It would be much nicer on its own. You can’t really view it when it’s pushed behind everything else :(

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

MsMaybe wrote:I like the hanging chair and the plant pot is quite cute. It would be much nicer on its own. You can’t really view it when it’s pushed behind everything else :(
I love the hanging chair! If I wasn’t so afraid it’d break or come out of the ceiling I’d get one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

The plant pot is adorable.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

jmo765
Learner
Learner

Post by jmo765 »

Their kitchen stools. £197.99 or $261.44 each. They have 6.
https://www.wayfair.co.uk/furniture/pdp ... d=26008567

Plant stand in their hall way. £129 or $170
http://www.westelm.co.uk/iris-planter-c ... iple-d4437

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Literallysocozy wrote:
MsMaybe wrote:I like the hanging chair and the plant pot is quite cute. It would be much nicer on its own. You can’t really view it when it’s pushed behind everything else :(
I love the hanging chair! If I wasn’t so afraid it’d break or come out of the ceiling I’d get one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same! I want one for my summer house (there was one in IKEA shaped like a crescent moon)! I thought it was lovely

The kitchen stools on the other hand.... are you supposed to see the screws? It looks weird and industrial compared to a lot of the other things?

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

I love this thread! I would like to contribute with their garden furniture

https://westminsteroutdoorliving.com/in ... ounge.html

Middle seats are £595 or $783.90 each (they have 4), corner seats are £795 or $1047.40 each (they have 3) and the ottoman is £495 or $652.15. They also have 4 bigger cushions - exact ones aren't available anymore, but the ones available are £95 or $125.16 for 2, and I'm guessing the price is around the same.

So all together, their garden furniture was £5450 or $7180.27

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

ItsMarie wrote:I love this thread! I would like to contribute with their garden furniture

https://westminsteroutdoorliving.com/in ... ounge.html

Middle seats are £595 or $783.90 each (they have 4), corner seats are £795 or $1047.40 each (they have 3) and the ottoman is £495 or $652.15. They also have 4 bigger cushions - exact ones aren't available anymore, but the ones available are £95 or $125.16 for 2, and I'm guessing the price is around the same.

I mean...

I don’t even have the words for this.

And they let that couch get blown around by the wind, snowed on in the Winter without a cover. I know the fabric is meant to be all-weather, but even that has its limits. Another year outside like that and it will start showing wear.

No wonder Alfie about choked when Zoe suggested he pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Yeah outdoor furniture is ridiculously expensive. I was shocked when I started looking into redoing our patio. Ended up spending a couple hundred bucks at Target instead.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

They could have had such unique antique pieces instead of the gold and geometry for that price... recycling furniture also would help save the earth from producing so many pieces of new furniture every year for every new trend they follow... Sorry if it sounds rambly I haven’t had my coffee yet but I had to chime in

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

The fact that this kinda money has gone on furniture that'll probably end up in landfill when it becomes unfashionable in 6 months makes me want to vomit.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

Not gonna lie, if I had that money I'd spend it too (except ill do it with taste)

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

Wow this thread is sick. Unbelievable how much money those two have for doing shit nothing. Again congrats for compiling all of that!
What's most funny for me is now I see how much inspiration Gabby took from her ex friend Zoella :rofl: Amazing.

jmo765
Learner
Learner

Post by jmo765 »

ItsMarie wrote:I love this thread! I would like to contribute with their garden furniture

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/kOgCHT/ggg.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>kOgCHT</span><span>/</span><span>ggg</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

<a class="vglnk" href="https://westminsteroutdoorliving.com/in ... ounge.html" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>westminsteroutdoorliving</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>index</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>/</span><span>fabric</span><span>-</span><span>lounge</span><span>.</span><span>html</span></a>

Great find!! I can't get over those prices :shock:

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Slackerbitch wrote:Not gonna lie, if I had that money I'd spend it too (except ill do it with taste)
Oh definitely. I personally don’t have a problem with Zalfie spending that much money on furniture, it is their money after all. However the amount they spend on things that don’t NEED to be expensive (like that floor lamp that was over £1000) and useless shit that they don’t need (like the trampoline) is ridiculous.
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

jmo765
Learner
Learner

Post by jmo765 »

Also if anybody else wants to contribute their findings please feel free!! :love2:

jmo765
Learner
Learner

Post by jmo765 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote: I mean...

And they let that couch get blown around by the wind, snowed on in the Winter without a cover. I know the fabric is meant to be all-weather, but even that has its limits. Another year outside like that and it will start showing wear.

They don't care for anything they buy. I predict they'll let it sit out, uncovered, for one more autumn/winter, discard it to rot at the end of the garden by Feb/March and buy a new one by April.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

jmo765 wrote:

They don't care for anything they buy. I predict they'll let it sit out, uncovered, for one more autumn/winter, discard it to rot at the end of the garden by Feb/March and buy a new one by April.
Oh, I know they don’t respect their belongings. Everything is disposable to them because they have so much disposable income. It’s disgusting, and I don’t understand how more people out there (viewers) don’t see that. Guess that’s what happens when children are your audience.

Even if you have the money to buy nice things, at least try to take care of them, or have your employees do it (their gardener, maybe?). I guess that’s just how I was raised. Either that, or maybe I’m just too cheap to keep on replacing things year after year. Either way, they’re not taking care of their shit and being wasteful. It’s gross to say the least.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
jmo765 wrote:

And they let that couch get blown around by the wind, snowed on in the Winter without a cover. I know the <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>fabric</span></a> is meant to be all-weather, but even that has its limits. Another year outside like that and it will start showing wear.

Oh, I know they don’t respect their belongings. Everything is disposable to them because they have so much disposable income. It’s disgusting, and I don’t understand how more people out there (viewers) don’t see that. Guess that’s what happens when children are your audience.

Even if you have the money to buy nice things, at least try to take care of them, or have your employees do it (their gardener, maybe?). I guess that’s just how I was raised. Either that, or maybe I’m just too cheap to keep on replacing things year after year. Either way, they’re not taking care of their shit and being wasteful. It’s gross to say the least.

Thing is that, they're unappreciate of what they already have, they're always on the hunt for the next savage\gorrgggeous item that will be neglected after a few days. Zoe can't seem to be enjoying the moment and is always on the countdown to Autumn, then Christmas only to have the tree removed by boxing day and then start all over again

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Slackerbitch wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
jmo765 wrote:

And they let that couch get blown around by the wind, snowed on in the Winter without a cover. I know the <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>fabric</span></a> is meant to be all-weather, but even that has its limits. Another year outside like that and it will start showing wear.

Thing is that, they're unappreciate of what they already have, they're always on the hunt for the next savage\gorrgggeous item that will be neglected after a few days. Zoe can't seem to be enjoying the moment and is always on the countdown to Autumn, then Christmas only to have the tree removed by boxing day and then start all over again
Yeah, I think they’ve actually been brainwashed by their social media careers. Thinking about it, in that career, you must always be searching for the next thing you’re going to do/buy to present to your audience. I really feel like that’s what has led Zoe to not even enjoy being in the moment. She’s constantly having to think about her next collection, book, or project. There is no stopping to savor what she already has. It’s all just pump out the next thing to keep the cash flowing in.

It would be sad if she weren’t so greedy already. As bad as I think Alfie is, I have more sympathy for him in this aspect for some reason. Zoe strikes me as an entitled bitch, whereas Alfie just seems to have less than average intelligence. He’s wasteful as all get-out and ignorant of social issues out there, but Zoe is a machine of consumerism. I actually don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so consumed with “stuff” that wasn’t suffering from a mental illness and/or a hoarder.

On a related note, I wonder if she’ll repurchase Christmas decorations this year. She must have spent thousands last year on all those ornaments. Again with the social media career thing, would it look weird to her to post pics of Christmas trees with the same old ornaments year after year? I mean, I know that’s normal for 99.9% of the population, but for Miss Instagram/hostess with the mostest? I’m willing to bet she’ll burn some more cash on new holiday decor just to mix it up.

I pray the girl never discovers Grandin Road Halloween decor here in the states. They have gorgeous, really cool, spooky decorations that I think she’d lap right up. It would piss me off because I love Halloween and their whole Halloween line every year, and I don’t think the greedy bitch deserves to have it.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

I wonder how much their Christmas decor costs? It’s probably a few thousand pounds.

Return to “Zoella”