Annam Ahmad

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by Hotchai »

Anyone seen her latest post with the roses? Obvious much?

xflowerpowerx10
Learner
Learner

Post by xflowerpowerx10 »

When will we see her getting married

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Why are some posts being deleted? I’ve noticed this on other threads as well
Also why is no one posting on this and the other threads so dry

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Hotchai wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:43 pm
Why are some posts being deleted? I’ve noticed this on other threads as well
Also why is no one posting on this and the other threads so dry
Posts here Deleted?? Wow why are they being deleted? Hmmmm

Has anyone seen her latest video claiming to have paid nothing on the tesla electric car!! Firstly theres a number of other influencers who have either been gifted or got a discount towards it..you dont get something for nothinv love why use that as your title for? Anything for views....Tesla must have gone through all the financials with her as with the other influenzas. So shes basically calculated large figures of the value of the car around £44k or something that would save her money and in turn would be paying her back and claiming the car as business expenses on her Ltd company.. and other savings tax , energy things here n there. Fair few comments on her video disliking, calling her out and she even openly admits its click bait title , shes seems so unrelatable, if you want to promote tesla just do it no need to ram all this financial information down our throats and expect us to say oh wow your so beautiful and wise. What has happened to asma ? She seems off and on social media , still looking very chubby? Their dad is in Pakistan sent a bunch of flowers to their mum on the card was written biwi number one in urdu.. does that mean hes got a second wife out there or something?

xflowerpowerx10
Learner
Learner

Is this the first time she’s ever received flowers?! She’s posted them so much since getting them and even got dressed to have a photo shoot outside with them?!

I predict she will be getting engaged soon

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

xflowerpowerx10 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:00 pm
Is this the first time she’s ever received flowers?! She’s posted them so much since getting them and even got dressed to have a photo shoot outside with them?!

The roses? I thought they were her mums shes just using it as a prop. Or she might have got them from her bengali bf? Who knows? Seems like shes posting repetitive things on Insta she must be busy with moving behind the scenws

xflowerpowerx10
Learner
Learner

ZaraZara99 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:10 pm
xflowerpowerx10 wrote:

The roses? I thought they were her mums shes just using it as a prop. Or she might have got them from her bengali bf? Who knows? Seems like shes posting repetitive things on Insta she must be busy with moving behind the scenws
I don’t follow her mum sorry I just assumed they were hers by her posts. What’s her bfs Instagram?

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

ZaraZara99 wrote:
xflowerpowerx10 wrote:

She’s never posted roses before especially on valentines. It’s so obvious she’s got a man and this is her way of subtly showing it. Surely she ain’t that daft to be posing with a vase full of flowers that her mum received. Just sounds lame tbh

neeks_01
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by neeks_01 »

Hotchai wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:00 pm
ZaraZara99 wrote:
xflowerpowerx10 wrote:

She’s never posted roses before especially on valentines. It’s so obvious she’s got a man and this is her way of subtly showing it. Surely she ain’t that daft to be posing with a vase full of flowers that her mum received. Just sounds lame tbh
she 100% has a man who is Bengali but will never admit to it..even her mum follows him on ig ..

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Hotchai wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:00 pm
ZaraZara99 wrote:
xflowerpowerx10 wrote:

Hmm thats true why would she randomly just post her mums roses posing as its for her, its in her urdu grwm video in the background so they’re definitely for her!

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Eww wait the only bangladeshi guy on her mums ig following is the h guy but he looks so young? A bit weird ! Facially they look similar lol. Annam looks so strange these days the weird angles and bit like body shape make her look transgender or ladyboy, especially with the short hair :/

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Guys is Mary s Khan not married anymore? She answered a q and a on snap saying ‘definitely single’ (someone asked married or single?) I’m asking on here as the Pakistani influencer thread is locked for god knows what reason.

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

Not sure if that's true, she's pregnant with their 3rd child and seems to be happily married

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

FlipFlapFlop wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:17 am
Not sure if that's true, she's pregnant with their 3rd child and seems to be happily married
I know she is pregnant again but not quite sure she is really happy. Every now and then she posts something to hint that her husband does not support her and she is unhappy. However, she is very quick to delete them.

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

:| by
Private_user01 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:40 am
FlipFlapFlop wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:17 am
I know she is pregnant again but not quite sure she is really happy. Every now and then she posts something to hint that her husband does not support her and she is unhappy. However, she is very quick to delete them.

Yeah today she’s made quite a few snarky remarks such as “which man is this” I mean surely she wouldn’t make such remarks if she is married to him. I hope all is well between them, they will be sharing three babies under the age of 2 soon.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Hotchai wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:45 am
:| by
Private_user01 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:40 am

Yeah today she’s made quite a few snarky remarks such as “which man is this” I mean surely she wouldn’t make such remarks if she is married to him. I hope all is well between them, they will be sharing three babies under the age of 2 soon.
Is that on snapchat? I personally think it is pathetic really. People should value privacy and keep their relationships private. Whatever issues couples have, they should resolve it together. Little digs on social media does not help.

Mary is pretty but I find her to be very pretentious.

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

Private_user01 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:54 am

Is that on snapchat? I personally think it is pathetic really. People should value privacy and keep their relationships private. Whatever issues couples have, they should resolve it together. Little digs on social media does not help.

Ah I don't follow her on Snapchat, so didn't realize. I find her snaps/posts sooo boring, they never were quite the same as way back when she was actually popular. Find it funny as well how she did all that work on her face but then deleted all her posts anyway, so we never see her face

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

More boring content from anamm she was literally begging for desi clothes collabs on her stories it was embarrassing watching that

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

FlipFlapFlop wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:16 am
Private_user01 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:54 am

Ah I don't follow her on Snapchat, so didn't realize. I find her snaps/posts sooo boring, they never were quite the same as way back when she was actually popular. Find it funny as well how she did all that work on her face but then deleted all her posts anyway, so we never see her face

Well this answers our question. But I find it rather odd her referring to her husband as “mystery man” or trying to come across as single and not married. Strange woman. Also someone’s going off in that Insta post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

ZaraZara99 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:34 pm
More boring content from anamm she was literally begging for desi clothes collabs on her stories it was embarrassing watching that

Omg yawn. She was literally begging for collabs. Like it’s no wonder no one wants to work with you how very professional.
Also I find the whole idea of brands sending their goods such as clothes for free, in order to gain exposure really unsettling because some of these businesses work so hard only to flog it off for free.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”