Lazy Lady Louise of LookHowMuchI'veSPent-Land part 17

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazy Lady Louise of LookHowMuchI'veSPent-Land part 17

Post by Lime »

I hope this doesn't come off in the wrong way cause I don't mean to shame at all, how is she planning to keep up with Strictly schedule of dance,if she were to be accepted? She is so unfit, it's not a matter of being larger. She can barely climb the stairs without hyperventilating, and the choreographies on Strictly (as far as I've seen online, not an avid follower myself) don't seem to be too easy on complete beginners. Abd she's awful with criticism, I don't see the judging going well for her mental state at all.
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Lime wrote:I hope this doesn't come off in the wrong way cause I don't mean to shame at all, how is she planning to keep up with Strictly schedule of dance,if she were to be accepted? She is so unfit, it's not a matter of being larger. She can barely climb the stairs without hyperventilating, and the choreographies on Strictly (as far as I've seen online, not an avid follower myself) don't seem to be too easy on complete beginners. Abd she's awful with criticism, I don't see the judging going well for her mental state at all.
Possibly why she is eating healthier and slowly losing weight. I don’t think her fitness would be her main problem, like you say her mental state would be her down fall. She lacks dedication and she struggles to multitask; how will she cope with criticism and a full week of rehearsals, recording and press when she can barely spend one day with her children without it being ‘a hard day’ as it is.

The Olay event - her childcare fell through but Liam was home at dinner time before Darcys dance show? I think she just didn’t want to go.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Lime wrote:I hope this doesn't come off in the wrong way cause I don't mean to shame at all, how is she planning to keep up with Strictly schedule of dance,if she were to be accepted? She is so unfit, it's not a matter of being larger. She can barely climb the stairs without hyperventilating, and the choreographies on Strictly (as far as I've seen online, not an avid follower myself) don't seem to be too easy on complete beginners. Abd she's awful with criticism, I don't see the judging going well for her mental state at all.
Possibly why she is eating healthier and slowly losing weight. I don’t think her fitness would be her main problem, like you say her mental state would be her down fall. She lacks dedication and she struggles to multitask; how will she cope with criticism and a full week of rehearsals, recording and press when she can barely spend one day with her children without it being ‘a hard day’ as it is.

The Olay event - her childcare fell through but Liam was home at dinner time before Darcys dance show? I think she just didn’t want to go.

Smarties
Informer
Informer

Post by Smarties »

I imagine she thinks she will just blow everyone away like she did with her DEBUT NOVEL and that no one will have any reason to criticize her. :rofl:

And I second the losing weight and showing herself getting fitter in a desperate attempt to get on Strictly next year. Combined with tagging them in every instagram story and whining on twitter about it.

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Post by SarahsauceReturns »

What’s with the instastory making a disgusted noise at Theresa May? Seemed a bit unnecessary and not very girl boss like. It’s one thing to be annoyed by politics but it’s just plain bitchy to mock someone’s appearance like that.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:What’s with the instastory making a disgusted noise at Theresa May? Seemed a bit unnecessary and not very girl boss like. It’s one thing to be annoyed by politics but it’s just plain bitchy to mock someone’s appearance like that.
She didn’t say anything about her appearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:What’s with the instastory making a disgusted noise at Theresa May? Seemed a bit unnecessary and not very girl boss like. It’s one thing to be annoyed by politics but it’s just plain bitchy to mock someone’s appearance like that.
I'm not sure if you're from the UK but from all the houses I've been in, pubs and hospitals when she's on TV and the sound is always the same from everyone. There is a very large amount of disrespect and dislike for May, especially with everything currently happening with Brexit. She's not the only one who I have heard do this...and tbh, she wasn't mocking her appearance - she was probably making it because she was on tv again..

I hope that comes across alright! I'm not a fan of May but I don't make the sound a lot but I am sick of hearing about it all on the news - so much so that I don't watch it much anymore! But I respect other people if they do like May or believe she is right for the country. And I don't mean to stick up for Louise!

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

HearMeRoar wrote:
I'm not sure if you're from the UK but from all the houses I've been in, pubs and hospitals when she's on TV and the sound is always the same from everyone. There is a very large amount of disrespect and dislike for May, especially with everything currently happening with Brexit. She's not the only one who I have heard do this...and tbh, she wasn't mocking her appearance - she was probably making it because she was on tv again..

I hope that comes across alright! I'm not a fan of May but I don't make the sound a lot but I am sick of hearing about it all on the news - so much so that I don't watch it much anymore! But I respect other people if they do like May or believe she is right for the country. And I don't mean to stick up for Louise!
She makes an ugh’ll sound at the end. Just seemed unnecessary and it was quite clearly about her face rather than her Brexit policies!

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:

She makes an ugh’ll sound at the end. Just seemed unnecessary and it was quite clearly about her face rather than her Brexit policies!
Nah you’re reaching.

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

ifucsam wrote:
SarahsauceReturns wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:

Nah you’re reaching.

Aren’t we all.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:
ifucsam wrote:
SarahsauceReturns wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:

Nah you’re reaching.

Aren’t we all.
No. You have literally 0 proof it was about her look/face. It’s well known many people are unhappy with May and her actions and Louise herself didn’t vote to leave so clearly that’s what her sound was about.

hippiegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hippiegirl »

She’s such a drama queen! Liam looks like he’s already fed up of her shitImage

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

ifucsam wrote:
SarahsauceReturns wrote:
Aren’t we all.
No. You have literally 0 proof it was about her look/face. It’s well known many people are unhappy with May and her actions and Louise herself didn’t vote to leave so clearly that’s what her sound was about.

Even if it was about her face, it was not an appearance thing of 'ew she is so ugly' or 'ew she needs some mascara' - it is the same way people look at Trump or Boris Johnson. People notably say 'ugh' all the time about them and it is because of disgust of what they are doing to their respective countries. As someone who also does this 'ugh' thing at certain people on the television, I can tell you it is NOT an appearance-bullying thing, it is plainly a thing of 'oh would you f*** off so I can enjoy me cornflakes' or something!

Also when seeing May it is ALWAYS about her Brexit politics so they go hand in hand right now.

I definitely agree that you're reaching. Sorry.

Bella Ella
Talker
Talker

Post by Bella Ella »

Louise was not mocking Mays appearance! I think it was more of a politics this early 'ugh'. We are all sick to death of brexit.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

Just saw this on Twitter Image

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

opinions on her money video with marcus?

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie »

Lol ugh :? I don’t get how you came to that viewpoint.

Making a noise/reaction to someone in politics has little to do with girl power.

Women supporting women shouldn’t be done to an almost cult like fashion. That’s where unhealthy relationships form and group think damages individuality.

There are no rules for how you are a good woman. Women shouldn’t be pegging one another into small narrow acceptable viewpoints. We’ve already had this happen to us for hundreds or thousands of years.

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie »

hippiegirl wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... bf8bfb.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181002</span><span>/</span><span>4cd17d7503ed327fdad066e990bf8bfb</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 4762cd.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181002</span><span>/</span><span>cee7f0f361f145bb383271b6a04762cd</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She’s such a drama queen! Liam looks like he’s already fed up of her shitImage
Brutal lol 8-)

I’m actually happy she’s in a healthy relationship with someone normal that seems to love her and Darcy and looks like he’s an involved father.

A small still frame while exercising doesn’t give me much of a reading to be honest.

I’m actually surprised how much she’s incorporating such healthy changes and she’s being so open about it and documenting her progress. I’m nowhere near large but I could sure use some toning to my body and keeping things fit and I couldn’t possibly even remotely document it lol

Surprisingly I’m going to give her props for this. Low key though I’m actually thinking Liam is daddy hot :rofl:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

wild_heart101 wrote:opinions on her money video with marcus?
I haven’t watched it but she gets offended EVERY SINGLE TIME she is asked about money during TV appearances. Why the hell is she making a video about it?

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

LaurieLaurie wrote:
wild_heart101 wrote:opinions on her money video with marcus?
I haven’t watched it but she gets offended EVERY SINGLE TIME she is asked about money during TV appearances. Why the hell is she making a video about it?
Lol haven't watched it but that's what I was thinking when I saw the title, normally she acts like it's the height of rudeness to talk about

Return to “Louise Pentland”