"botox, b!tch n moan & avocadoxo" - Shaaanxo PART 13

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: "botox, b!tch n moan & avocadoxo" - Shaaanxo PART 13

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I’m assuming the code is for 10 percent off ? That’s plenty of $$$ Shannon she’ll probably vlog herself having a cozy quarantine tho for the views

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

Shan said in the last declutter video that she has conjunctivitis. In her words "a gooey eye". She thinks she got it from a public swimming pool?

How about your unhygienic living conditions? And fucking gross....don't give your eye makeup that has been all over your nasty eye to ANYONE! Sanitize or throw away.

emre
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by emre »

so she was too lazy to get up for one second and put down the blinds
IMG_20200323_224550.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Whatever the heck she's doing to her eyebrows is awful. Even people with naturally bushy brows don't have every single hair sticking up. It looks so weird.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay, seriously, how often is she sick? She also has to be the laziest guru ever. She likes her background vs. an artificial background. No, she doesn't want to set it up. Her house is a testament to makeup and beauty hoarding.

okaybutwhytho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by okaybutwhytho »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:54 pm
Okay, seriously, how often is she sick? She also has to be the laziest guru ever. She likes her background vs. an artificial background. No, she doesn't want to set it up. Her house is a testament to makeup and beauty hoarding.

I know. I honestly do not understand why her house is so messy all the time? she is home all day filming videos and yet has no time to clean 🙄 She has a beach house and her own makeup line so she can afford a cleaner in a couple times a week if she doesn't want to clean herself.

As for her being sick all the time, it is obviously a lot to do with her diet. If you have to cram a million supplements and vitamin powders into your smoothies you aren't getting enough nutrition from your food. Cream cheese on pizza topped with bacon and pepperoni smothered with even more cheese and wonders why she always feels lethargic 🙄🙄🙄

sagittarianNZ
Learner
Learner

Post by sagittarianNZ »

okaybutwhytho wrote:
lurkermclurkerson wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:54 pm

I know. I honestly do not understand why her house is so messy all the time? she is home all day filming videos and yet has no time to clean Image She has a beach house and her own makeup line so she can afford a cleaner in a couple times a week if she doesn't want to clean herself.

As for her being sick all the time, it is obviously a lot to do with her diet. If you have to cram a million supplements and vitamin powders into your smoothies you aren't getting enough nutrition from your food. Cream cheese on pizza topped with bacon and pepperoni smothered with even more cheese and wonders why she always feels lethargic ImageImageImage
That’s the thing - you shouldn’t have to take ten thousand vitamins and supplements! I understand the odd vitamin here and there - but not the amount of crap she consumes. Her diet is still poor despite shelling out for this JRF crap (do you reckon she’s paying for it or getting it free by promoting it down everyone’s throats?) - why?!

The amount of times she is sick is honestly alarming. Poor diet, filthy house/clutter, filthy beauty room, dirty makeup and brushes.... a combination of factors I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is she still doing that dieting program??

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

She apparently hired an assistant to wash her brushes but can't hire someone to clean her house? Makes sense.

And how boring are her cleaning videos? She's so uninspired lately.

Blahblah96
Debater
Debater

Post by Blahblah96 »

yet another tacky horrendous clothing haul urgh I hate her clothing choices so much

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by grouchy_kitty »

Blahblah96 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:58 pm
yet another tacky horrendous clothing haul urgh I hate her clothing choices so much
She really has a special skill for picking out the ugliest, most unflattering clothes. I would rather wear a potato sack than any of the outfits she puts together. I'm at the point where I'm beginning to feel sorry for her. She is utterly clueless. If she's not going to wear her correct size, she could at least invest in some shape wear, or avoid certain textures that accentuate her fluffier areas. She reminds me of myself when I was a kid. I wanted to wear certain clothes because I liked the idea of them, regardless of how they looked on me. I remember wearing my Mom's clothes and heels and thinking I looked so great, when in reality I looked ridiculous.

okaybutwhytho
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Re:

Post by okaybutwhytho »

grouchy_kitty wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:50 pm
Blahblah96 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:58 pm
She really has a special skill for picking out the ugliest, most unflattering clothes. I would rather wear a potato sack than any of the outfits she puts together. I'm at the point where I'm beginning to feel sorry for her. She is utterly clueless. If she's not going to wear her correct size, she could at least invest in some shape wear, or avoid certain textures that accentuate her fluffier areas. She reminds me of myself when I was a kid. I wanted to wear certain clothes because I liked the idea of them, regardless of how they looked on me. I remember wearing my Mom's clothes and heels and thinking I looked so great, when in reality I looked ridiculous.

Ugh I know right!🙄🙄 It is so frustrating to watch.
To be honest, I think a lot of the OG beauty gurus on Youtube who are fast approaching 30 are struggling to keep relevant. I just don't understand why she doesn't embrace her age, you can still dress classy and look hot in your late 20's without looking like an 18 year old festival go-er in some skin tight unflattering outfit.

She should just embrace her curves, wear clothes that flatter her figure and are true to her actual size . It would be nice to see her do a haul with clothes normal people would wear on a day to day basis such as a floral flowy dress, t shirts etc. not fake leather sparkly skin tight puffy sleeve booby crop tops 😂🙄

Also, I wish she would just admit she likes to eat good food and isn't a fan of exercising instead of pretending to be an insta fit girl.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

Is she blind??? Nothing on that haul looked good on her. And I’m sick of people buying so much fast fashion, we all know she won’t wear those clothes more than once. 🙄 She already has her house full of clothes she’s never worn.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really hate to say it but all of her tattoos are looking nasty now. Super faded and the ones on her hands are starting to blur.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think she deleted it but she went after some account with like one follower (quoting tweet + responding) because they asked why she was using the tag “social
Isolation” in her clothing haul. I mean why not just ignore that stuff instead of publicly responding so that your little minions attack the person ?

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

Homis wrote:Image

Is she blind??? Nothing on that haul looked good on her. And I’m sick of people buying so much fast fashion, we all know she won’t wear those clothes more than once. Image She already has her house full of clothes she’s never worn.
we’ll be seeing all these tacky clothes in a wardrobe clear out in about six months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Homis wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:57 am

Is she blind??? Nothing on that haul looked good on her. And I’m sick of people buying so much fast fashion, we all know she won’t wear those clothes more than once. 🙄 She already has her house full of clothes she’s never worn.
Ohh that's so unflattering.

pralines-n-dick
Learner
Learner

Post by pralines-n-dick »

Love clothing hauls, but love hers to be amused at how ridiculous her outfits usually are. Just because you can get a clothing item on, doesn't mean it fits Shan. Or when she wears something like that t-shirt that's obviously boyfriend style oversized and saying "it's too big I shouldv'e gotten a small" lol

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

pralines-n-dick wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:30 am
Love clothing hauls, but love hers to be amused at how ridiculous her outfits usually are. Just because you can get a clothing item on, doesn't mean it fits Shan. Or when she wears something like that t-shirt that's obviously boyfriend style oversized and saying "it's too big I shouldv'e gotten a small" lol
She can't even accept that it doesn't fit. She always keeps saying "laaaaav how it hugs my body, my bum looks great' Honey no, it doesn't hug your body, it suffocates it and it makes you look x2 bigger and weirdly shaped.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

I have to say, scrolling through the comments in the latest clothing haul I did see a few constructively critical comments about either the clothes not being flattering or not supporting fast fashion. I hope she reads them because this is beyond tragic and I feel sorry for her.

Return to “Shaaanxo”