Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

Neva
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

Post by Neva »

I love Moo, she’s so sweet and genuine and seems to have a great sense of humor. I would totally sub if she had a channel. She’s not even used to being on camera and responding to q&a’s like Carli is. Also, her response to the question about her ex was really great. No bashing, no passive aggressiveness and no cattiness. Carli should watch and learn. Kinda unbelievable that she spent several minutes shit talking her ex for years like she did with Brett, and then with this guy ... nothing. I guess it’s like what everyone here thinks - she prob started talking to the new guy before she broke up with Brett and now she’s scared he’ll call her out and spill the tea.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I can't decide if I think he cheated or not. I'm thinking no because it would take a special kind of stupid to cheat on someone and then publicly post shit like 'I'm better than your ex and better than you're next' lol. But who knows. I just get the vibe they hardly knew each other. How well could you know the person you're dating when you're barely together? I feel like they met only a few times in person and then dated real quick too.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Neva wrote:I love Moo, she’s so sweet and genuine and seems to have a great sense of humor. I would totally sub if she had a channel. She’s not even used to being on camera and responding to q&a’s like Carli is. Also, her response to the question about her ex was really great. No bashing, no passive aggressiveness and no cattiness. Carli should watch and learn. Kinda unbelievable that she spent several minutes shit talking her ex for years like she did with Brett, and then with this guy ... nothing. I guess it’s like what everyone here thinks - she prob started talking to the new guy before she broke up with Brett and now she’s scared he’ll call her out and spill the tea.
I think she’s cowering down by removing the caption and such bc she knows they were sneak talking before her and Brett ever ended things and he prob still has the messages saved and she knows if he posts them that wld ruin her “credibility” (or whatever her YT minions think she has) which wld get her so much hate and prob cause her sub count, views, etc to go down and well, Karli K can’t have that goody-two-shoes reputation ruined....that’s why she’s back peddling and trying to “keep quiet” by not elaborating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

I don't know. When she was answering a question about cheating, she made this kind of face and said it's better to find out sooner rather than later. It made me kind of think he did cheat. It's around the 28:34 mark. We all said from the beginning that he gave us bad vibes. I don't understand how she was so blind. He came off as a playboy, and my gut tells me that she probably caught him back on Tinder or either texting or messaging other chicks. The guy is a complete douche bag. Also, did anyone else notice that around the 16:27 (I think) mark, she pulled something off of her food, like a hair or something. Gross!

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Glitterangel19 wrote:I don't know. When she was answering a question about cheating, she made this kind of face and said it's better to find out sooner rather than later. It made me kind of think he did cheat. It's around the 28:34 mark. We all said from the beginning that he gave us bad vibes. I don't understand how she was so blind. He came off as a playboy, and my gut tells me that she probably caught him back on Tinder or either texting or messaging other chicks. The guy is a complete douche bag. Also, did anyone else notice that around the 16:27 (I think) mark, she pulled something off of her food, like a hair or something. Gross!
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that.. I caught that too haha. Still not sure how I feel but that was interesting. She kinda went on and on about it too.
Tbh I hope so bad this guy drops the details. I 'd feel kinda bad but I wanna know the teaaaaaa.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

littlejxo wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:I don't know. When she was answering a question about cheating, she made this kind of face and said it's better to find out sooner rather than later. It made me kind of think he did cheat. It's around the 28:34 mark. We all said from the beginning that he gave us bad vibes. I don't understand how she was so blind. He came off as a playboy, and my gut tells me that she probably caught him back on Tinder or either texting or messaging other chicks. The guy is a complete douche bag. Also, did anyone else notice that around the 16:27 (I think) mark, she pulled something off of her food, like a hair or something. Gross!
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that.. I caught that too haha. Still not sure how I feel but that was interesting. She kinda went on and on about it too.
Tbh I hope so bad this guy drops the details. I 'd feel kinda bad but I wanna know the teaaaaaa.

I'm so hoping he spills the tea!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

I saw that face she made and I def believe she caught him doing some shady shit of some sort bc she rambled on abt that too much. That def was more of a “personal” reaction.

Anyone catch the part where someone asked who was the more adventurous person and Carli goes “oh I wld totally skydive or jump out of a plane!”I found that hilarious bc Brett’s newest vlog he put up this week was of him going skydiving in San Diego LOL.

Mndy01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mndy01 »

The caption on his latest IG pic: You snooze you lose.

Interesting.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Mndy01 wrote:The caption on his latest IG pic: You snooze you lose.

Interesting.

Wow, he really thinks he's God's gift to women. I wish I could SS that recent t pic of his that has that caption. (Sorry, I'm at work.)

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I really like Moo too

I guess they are partying a lot which is fine but I can't get myself to picture Carli being the life of the party ? She's so .... idk, boring? Maybe when she gets a few drinks in her she acts different but I'd love to see how she acts in a club.. single... lol

magrmy
Learner
Learner

Post by magrmy »

Her and moos faces are like 5 shades darker than their hands

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

magrmy wrote:Her and moos faces are like 5 shades darker than their hands

I cldnt get over how fucking thick and overdone their makeup was. Their lashes were thick and clumpy and just sooo..... over the top. It looked gross. (I watch a lot of YT videos on the Roku on the tv in the living room so when I walked by I cld see it up way closer than when viewing on a phone) Image

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

Glitterangel19 wrote:

Interesting.

Wow, he really thinks he's God's gift to women. I wish I could SS that recent t pic of his that has that caption. (Sorry, I'm at work.)
Here it isImage

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

Rubii07 wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:

Interesting.

Here it isImage

OMG, that's one of the most cringy things I've ever seen! Jesus christ. I hope Carli is not heartbroken over this guy but just laughs at how stupid he acts and looks, cause there is literally nothing about him that is worth shedding a tear for.

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

sparkles wrote:I really like Moo too

I guess they are partying a lot which is fine but I can't get myself to picture Carli being the life of the party ? She's so .... idk, boring? Maybe when she gets a few drinks in her she acts different but I'd love to see how she acts in a club.. single... lol
havent you seen the video of carli (i believe it was on her bday) in the party bus where she dances like a stripper on the pole and shakes her ass? thats how she acts in a club i guess....

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I have feeling the tea it's not only how she met this guy before leaving Brett.
I bet he would tell all sort of stuff about her, her family, maybe even about her "career".
She was silly enough to trust this guy right away, let's not forget how she invited him to her sister's wedding. She introduced him to her whole family when she barely started dating him.

Lol we all want him to spill the tea, do you guys think he will? Maybe one day he will come here and start posting :rofl:

She is annoying tho, like most gurus when they want to show off something.."oh I like to shareeee", then when it doesn't go well "oh I want some privacy, how annoying people keep asking" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Sorry for the double post, but is this account by one of us? :rofl:
https://www.instagram.com/make.up.by.mee_/
Kept posting under Carli's post :rofl: and tagged all sort of drama channels :rofl:

I love how most people are talking shit about the guy :rofl: Nobody liked him, yet they were all "aww Carli so cute, so happy for youuu" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Euroshnak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Euroshnak »

Regarding her meeting this guy while still with Brett.. I remember one of them saying that they took a break from eachother in the beginning of the year around february I think and then got back together to try and make it work.. months later. Theres a possibility that she might've met this guy while on a break with Brett... and then tried to rekindle with Brett.. felt it wasn't working out and got in a relationship with this guy. Just my thoughts...

Joelene90
Learner
Learner

Post by Joelene90 »

Rubii07 wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:

Interesting.

Here it isImage

Such a shame he didn't fall over.
I can't believe he has such an ego. He's wearing pink booty shorts, ffs.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Joelene90 wrote:
Rubii07 wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:

Interesting.

Here it isImage

Such a shame he didn't fall over.
I can't believe he has such an ego. He's wearing pink booty shorts, ffs.

Ew lmao if there's one thing I can't stand it's cocky douchey guys.

I commented earlier she seems to be doing fine (as per her videos) but maybe she's trying to go out of her way to be like 'look at me, I'm so happy now!!' To piss him off bc she knows he's prob watching lol.

EDIT: Omg LOL the link to that IG account someone posted.. On one of the screenshots of Badr's IG story the translation says "I have my finger in many pies'.. Ew...

Sometimes in French it's not a literal translation like for expressions and stuff. So they may be right about this one. Google translate is shit for stuff like that.

Also for the 'On a fait courir les lievres' and the jack rabbit speculation -- I think he may have meant to write 'levres' which means lips. Therefore he's be saying she was running her mouth essentially.

Return to “carlibel55”