Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Yasmin Karimi | YK

Post by Archmanlia »

Gossip Girl xoxo wrote:
Rosy100 wrote:
AmariaRa wrote:Also I didn’t like her personality in Desi Rascals the producers did her no favours as I do think she is nicer on her social media... not sure if the show is scripted though
She came across like a tough btch on there.. definitely scripted.

I think her parents are probably well off. I don’t think her house and lifestyle came from
The business profits..
The dad (note he’s never in pics or posts or holidays, hmm) has done well for himself. Invested in houses when market was cheap and earnt his money through that I believe.
So she isn’t the high class rich Pakistani she thrives to be..

Her friends circle says it all

Her face is pretty, she talks articulately - I just cannot stand her fake religious stuff - clearly all put out there to get more oils sold.

I think her dad invested into her business, without major investment this product wouldn’t get to market...

Lolacake85
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lolacake85 »

Gossip Girl xoxo wrote:
AmariaRa wrote:Also does anyone know what happened to her engagement situation???
Quite sad he dumped her on a Sangeet night for their wedding apparently.
But again he was very wealthy, that’s where she’s stuck like glue to his friends circle (Zahra Ayub - though they’ve had a falling out since. Thank god no more twin posts on their birthdays!)
He is married to Zartasha
That’s kind of shitty. How long ago was this? I only started following her end of last year.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Lolacake85 wrote:
Gossip Girl xoxo wrote:
AmariaRa wrote:Also does anyone know what happened to her engagement situation???
But again he was very wealthy, that’s where she’s stuck like glue to his friends circle (Zahra Ayub - though they’ve had a falling out since. Thank god no more twin posts on their birthdays!)
That’s kind of shitty. How long ago was this? I only started following her end of last year.
That’s bad. They all sound as bad as each other. Driven by wealth only.

Can you paste a picture of him?

Is she seeing the older guy in her instastories now?

He is wealthy but 30 years older

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa »

Gossip Girl xoxo wrote:
What’s his name does he have any social media and how do you know when it happened? That is quite sad

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa »

Her orders come in when when she puts discounts on and the her “team” AKA George ship them out!

There is NOTHING real about this girl!
Makes you wonder she’s not married, clearly not an ugly looking girl. But unfortunately an ugly personality guys see right through!
Her sister got married had a lavish wedding, and then few years down the line got divorced!
They were all over the Luton boys these girls!
It’s the youngest that returned to their home country and got married to a cousin![/quote]

Which sister got married and the divorced?

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

The guy she is driving around manchester with is nabeel mussarat who comes from a wealthy property family seems like he is divorced, his niece is anoosha mussarat they had a big wedding with bollywood stars, he is friends with amir khan, i think she may know his sisters from manchester, i have seen her at their weddings his sisters are @saira__hussain @jeroche.fashionhouse you can see their wedding under samsaira tag on ig,

from what i saw of her on desi rascals she does not seem to come across as a nice person and the lavish lifestyle she shows on ig seems a bit fake along with her annoying accent, she used to show her apartment which seemed pretty basic, have read her oils are just bought wholesale and rebottled no factory or lab where she has made them

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

[quote="queen rania"]The guy she is driving around manchester with is nabeel mussarat who comes from a wealthy property family seems like he is divorced, his niece is anoosha mussarat they had a big wedding with bollywood stars, he is friends with amir khan, i think she may know his sisters from manchester, i have seen her at their weddings his sisters are @saira__hussain @jeroche.fashionhouse you can see their wedding under samsaira tag on ig,

from what i saw of her on desi rascals she does not seem to come across as a nice person and the lavish lifestyle she shows on ig seems a bit fake along with her annoying accent, she used to show her apartment which seemed pretty basic, have read her oils are just bought wholesale and rebottled no factory or lab where she has made them[/quot ]

Yes I saw how they promote amir khan at every opportunity despite him being a serial cheat, hypocrite and very backwards. He cannot string a sentence together and shames Pakistanis with his sex addiction, not to mention the video. I find it odd that they choose to put him on a platform with James Caan
- who is the complete opposite.

Nabeel didn’t marry and seems to like his partying. She is one a penny to him.

Gossip Girl xoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossip Girl xoxo »

Rosy100 wrote:
Lolacake85 wrote:
Gossip Girl xoxo wrote:
That’s bad. They all sound as bad as each other. Driven by wealth only.

Can you paste a picture of him?

Is she seeing the older guy in her instastories now?

He is wealthy but 30 years older
Unable to paste. Check out his wife’s page on Instagram. Zartasha. He’s Hiatham1

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa »

I can’t find either pages? What’s their Instagram names?

Also does anyone know why he left her?

Learner
Learner

Post by 15121991 »

^ Zartasha_

Gossip Girl xoxo
Lurker
Lurker

AmariaRa wrote:Her orders come in when when she puts discounts on and the her “team” AKA George ship them out!

There is NOTHING real about this girl!
Makes you wonder she’s not married, clearly not an ugly looking girl. But unfortunately an ugly personality guys see right through!
Her sister got married had a lavish wedding, and then few years down the line got divorced!
They were all over the Luton boys these girls!
It’s the youngest that returned to their home country and got married to a cousin!
Which sister got married and the divorced?[/quote]

Sara

Gossip Girl xoxo
Lurker
Lurker

AmariaRa wrote:I can’t find either pages? What’s their Instagram names?

Also does anyone know why he left her?
No idea but she did discuss it on desi rascals

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

his wifes instagram is zartasha she is pretty, they seem well off by looking at the people they hang out with and places they go to, lookslike they live in manchester he is not really that nice looking, the guy she fancied on desi rascals called adam was handsome, think they had some history.

had a look on her page and she has been trying to set up her beauty and oil business for a while, although do not know where she got her experience of a make up artist from, she has a few pictures of her mum and one with her dad. You can tell from her old pictures she has had lip fillers and botox as her face has filled out more, she looks better as has grown her hair and dyed it darker from the horrid blonde

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

Miss karimi really needs to lay of the fillers and whatever she is doing to her face she is is turning into the joker smile, she was out with moosarat family again clubbing in tramp

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

queen rania wrote:Miss karimi really needs to lay of the fillers and whatever she is doing to her face she is is turning into the joker smile, she was out with moosarat family again clubbing in tramp
Isn’t that where all the kids of the corrupt pakistani politicians go? New money pakistanis with a desperate superiority complex go here (and Annabels) to self validate. I went there once & got talking to a few in the ladies. They all had a similar style of clothing (short outfits, designer bags and loubs). They only spoke to me as I don’t look asian. Once they found out I was also Pakistani they turned a bit weird... almost like they wanted to disassociate.

This new money crowd have no identity. They don’t know where they belong & are constantly trying to prove themselves. Karimi is like a kardashian fan, desperate to cling on.

Lolacake85
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolacake85 »

queen rania wrote:Miss karimi really needs to lay of the fillers and whatever she is doing to her face she is is turning into the joker smile, she was out with moosarat family again clubbing in tramp
Her fillers look TERRIBLE, and make her look older and manly ! She needs to lay off them ASAP

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

Rosy100 wrote:
Isn’t that where all the kids of the corrupt pakistani politicians go? New money pakistanis with a desperate superiority complex go here (and Annabels) to self validate. I went there once & got talking to a few in the ladies. They all had a similar style of clothing (short outfits, designer bags and loubs). They only spoke to me as I don’t look asian. Once they found out I was also Pakistani they turned a bit weird... almost like they wanted to disassociate.

This new money crowd have no identity. They don’t know where they belong & are constantly trying to prove themselves. Karimi is like a kardashian fan, desperate to cling on.
Your spot on about those places have been to tramp you get the women who are looking for business too :( well off indians from abroad like cricket stars and celebs sometimes turn up, anoosh mooserat and her family do a lot of entertaining at these places think she had one of her wedding events at annabels too, your description fits them to a tee :rofl:

even kareena kapoor who is in town with her sister, hubby and sonam was at annabels with friends, got some tea oh her that her husband saif is not as loaded as it may seem and a 20 000 lakh necklace he got for her birthday is unpaid for as he has told the jeweller he is bankrupt, he has nowork in bollywood and that is why kareena shows up to promote anything these days

i got the tea from http://www.oneshotoneplace.com/ it is brilliant for tea on bollywood :FU:

Miss karimi just wants to hang out with these rich women who do lunch , and is hoping she will meet a rich guy who will fund her lifestyle with the nouveau riche and her fake snooty voice is so put on even in Desi rascals she just came across superficial,

Learner
Learner

Post by 15121991 »

I wonder whether Yasmin is getting more and more desperate to get married now that she is 31+ hence her strange behaviour and I wonder what she sees in man like Anooshe's uncle :? Her sister Sara must be 30 too and it looks like she and Yasmin's weird catloving friend Zane are a couple (?). He is probably straight but I always thought the opposite.

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

15121991 wrote:I wonder whether Yasmin is getting more and more desperate to get married now that she is 31+ hence her strange behaviour and I wonder what she sees in man like Anooshe's uncle :? Her sister Sara must be 30 too and it looks like she and Yasmin's weird catloving friend Zane are a couple (?). He is probably straight but I always thought the opposite.
maybe she thinks the uncle will be able to further her oil business and also fund her lifestyle to stay in her circle of friends, she is in barcelona and having dreams of selling her products in Sephora, her face looks like a camel with those fake lips, and having stumpy legs is not a good look in shorts, not sure if the sister and her friend are an item saw him on a tv programme he is not interested in her :rofl:

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

queen rania wrote:
15121991 wrote:I wonder whether Yasmin is getting more and more desperate to get married now that she is 31+ hence her strange behaviour and I wonder what she sees in man like Anooshe's uncle :? Her sister Sara must be 30 too and it looks like she and Yasmin's weird catloving friend Zane are a couple (?). He is probably straight but I always thought the opposite.
maybe she thinks the uncle will be able to further her oil business and also fund her lifestyle to stay in her circle of friends, she is in barcelona and having dreams of selling her products in Sephora, her face looks like a camel with those fake lips, and having stumpy legs is not a good look in shorts, not sure if the sister and her friend are an item saw him on a tv programme he is not interested in her :rofl:
Who is this guy?

Agreed - the uncle can propel her to a higher lifestyle & give her the fame she craves.

Return to “V-Z”