BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Post by MsMaybe »

HippoFriend wrote:The first comment read like sarcasm to me and I feel like he is someone who plays nice in front of others but judges everybody. He reminds me of a nice guy / incel type and I wonder if he manipulated her into having sex with him.
He definitely owns a fedora. :rofl:

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Also, I hate whenever she mentions her mother. It reeked of "I love my fat mum" to me. She is the most condescending asshole ever.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

BeckieJBrown: Cured by cock should be the next title

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Apparently we are ashamed of her tiny home, no Beckie we just can't believe how messy it is.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

On her live stream she's said she doesn't have Borderline Personality Disorder. She's basically said she's on the autism spectrum but a different therapist said they don't agree with a diagnosis she got last year.

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer

Post by Morning Mimosa »

I don't believe her to be on the spectrum despite her Rain Man abilities to recall every last detail of every video she's ever made.

Criticisms aside, it's great to see her painting again. Like or loathe her output it's great that she's motivated to pick up the brushes once more. This can only be a positive for her.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Morning Mimosa wrote:Criticisms aside, it's great to see her painting again. Like or loathe her output it's great that she's motivated to pick up the brushes once more. This can only be a positive for her.
she wants attention and money, lol

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

Morning Mimosa wrote:Criticisms aside, it's great to see her painting again. Like or loathe her output it's great that she's motivated to pick up the brushes once more. This can only be a positive for her.
Agreed. I'd love to see her continue and focus on art.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Did she actually call her apartment tiny? Mine is the size of her living room lol she has no idea what living in a small space is like.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Baublebee wrote:Did she actually call her apartment tiny? Mine is the size of her living room lol she has no idea what living in a small space is like.
Don't be so harsh on her. She's spoiled, she's never known hardship, so she just feels sorry for herself and complains about everything. :tu:

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

James' comments always sound so sarcastic. This is from her anxiety on stage video:
This is one of my favourite videos of recent. You talk honestly and openly about an interesting topic and how you feel with a view to help others. You have a solid subject. You don't ramble. It was easy to follow and sympathise with. It had a positive message. Well done. I'm very proud of you x
Why does he sound like he's reviewing a film?

little_nightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by little_nightmare »

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 03.15.05.png
oh god I'm scared
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

little_nightmare wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 03.15.05.png
oh god I'm scared
She deadass looks like Theresa May.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

wow, if I was one of her patrons I'd definitely look into cutting that "investment" out

_Irvine Scottish_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _Irvine Scottish_ »

So I left this forum because I thought Beckie was growing and changing, for the better. BUT THEN she comes out with a classic instagram 'woe is me' post and idk guys, it just really irked me. An 'anxiety scare' is just anxiety, the millions of people out there who deal with it will know exactly what it is and won't try to make it out to be a terminal death sentence. Then in the comments she said 'I wish us self employed weren't so work dependent'. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

You know, Becki, I really wish I didn't have to get a degree, I really wish I could walk into my dream job and get paid £1, 000, 000, 000 a year, I really wish I didn't have to deal with 'anxiety scares', I really wish I could afford a beautiful apartment minutes from the capital but I can't. Yet.

Stop whining online, get out there and do something. Get a fucking part time job if you really need the money!

(Also I hasten to add that I am aware that anxiety can feel like a terminal death sentence and to all yall suffering, hang in there. It could be worse, you could be as selfish and self absorbed as Becki)

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

bansheemagnolia wrote:Apparently we are ashamed of her tiny home, no Beckie we just can't believe how messy it is.
Tiny my arse. I used to live in a bedsit and had to share a fridge freezer with a guy who literally had a shrine in his room and used to leave food in the fridge until it went off...and even he was tidier than Theresa0.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

What even is this fucking comment? Everyone is fucking work dependent Beckie! We can't just take sick days will nilly. She really has no life experience at all. Its sad Im younger than her and I have more experience than her and I consider myself pretty ignorantImage

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Gaaahh, everything is always over dramatic with her, everything is sooo much worse for her than for anyone else.. An "anxiety scare"?? When I get anxiety or full on panic attacks I feel completely worn out for hours, too. I have a full time job, which I can't call in sick from whenever I feel like, just like everyone else who's reliant on their paycheck.
The beauty of being self employed, is that you are completely free to plan a 12 hour a day/7days a week workload for a week or two, and take the rest of the month off.
I have a friend who's self employed in media/editing and graphic design, and she actually plans out and schedules her work ahead of time, not just in a week to week basis, and never seems to have all these issues that Beckie has.. My friend knows that she alone is responsible for generating her income, she's not constantly complaining about actually having to work to get paid.
There's no such thing as free money, Beckie.
Has she ever not complained about having to do any form of work? Be it school, part time jobs and so on? It's obvious that she doesn't want to lift a finger and contribute to society, yet expects all sort of benifits from said society.. Grow tf up already..

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I just watched her most recent throwing my old shit in the bin video (can't remember the exact title lol) And EVERYTHING is so f*cking staged! When she picked up an item she would instantly get this fake ''sad'' face :roll: And post a picture or video clip of when she wore the item and how she was ''soooo underweight and in such a bad place at the time'' :roll:

And yet in the next breathe spoke about how a lot of these items had been AROUND THE WORLD with her???? Does she really not realise she is in a better position than most? To be able to travel around the world ffs??? Not everyone can do that! Especially while struggling with mental illness and chronic pain? :roll:

Does it piss anyone else off when she does that really quite ''um'' sound in between nearly every single word? And don't get me started on how all of sudden she has ''gown hips'' :? She is acting like a preteen that's body has suddenly changed and is becoming a woman! :rofl: She is in her mid 20's ffs and is not as teeny tiny framed as she likes to make out! :roll: SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

I think she said that thing about growing hips for her creepy Santa followers *vomit*

She keeps talking about her body as if she’s becoming a woman and is now sexy and adult

She’s about as sexual and as raunchy as one of the dead fish on the Tesco’s counter.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”