Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Post by naomi104 »

Shoes on magazine screams low class scum. I just can’t. Who’s this moron’s parents? They need to step in and take her away at this very minute. Didn’t they teach her manners at home? Where I come from they would slap her smug face with them hideous shoes to teach her a lesson.

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

kurkuma wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Ok, i'll go fetch the latest posts...cdn.com/20180517/89f33141093b488fa9213be851823f62.jpg[/img]Image
Actually although Carrie's clothes are of course less expensive than Lydia's, I think Carrie looks better than her most of the time. At least Carrie seems to know her own style and which clothes will look flattering on her. Carrie's hair also looks much nicer and healthier than Lydia's.
That babydoll dress looks just horrible on Lydia. It makes her look like she's pregnant. And the lunchbox bag is just ugly.

This picture also shows the short legs and short stubby toes......nothing like that picture of the giraffe legs in the FuglyUnfinishedSoon To Be Huuuuuumus(StoreBought)EatinnnnnRoom.

She is even to Lazy to be consistant in her body manipulation.....The Many Faces and Toes of PeopleAreStupidAndWillBelieveAnyShitIPostNoEffortLazyLyingLidlFuckingTwatWaffle.

trh
Debater
Debater

Post by trh »

That boomerang thing she does with products look so stupid tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Im confused ... shes away with Givenchy but waving around Dior make up?
Me no understand ..........

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

someone slap me for saying this........but Scarrie's insta stories of this trip are better than Lydiots, at least they show the place they are staying and what they are doing. All Lydias are of her or product placement, wtf is she sitting on a catamaran with a bottle of Dior product?

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ »

Vampy5555 wrote:For height perspective, this glamazon is lonijane from Australia and she is 5'8.
She is worlds apart from lidl so I feel bad putting her in the same place as lidl but it shows you what a 5'8 woman looks like in pics.

I really am 5"8 and I can tell you with near total confidence Lidl is not 5"8..

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Oh hey I am on a boat with Givenchy, check out my Dior sunscreen. She is THE MOST unprofessional person I have ever seen.

Also the wood panelling in the unfinished room, my jaw literally hit the ground. WTF is she doing, she needs to get her shit together.

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

I really am 5"8 and I can tell you with near total confidence Lidl is not 5"8..

She really is Lidl ! :D

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Jeweles21 wrote:
kurkuma wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... f05ba7.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>e1346bb4a07f66f166ed182115f05ba7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Ok, i'll go fetch the latest posts...cdn.com/20180517/89f33141093b488fa9213be851823f62.jpg[/img][img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 555793.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>e56a17bacaf09b514803e75f34555793</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Actually although Carrie's clothes are of course less expensive than Lydia's, I think Carrie looks better than her most of the time. At least Carrie seems to know her own style and which clothes will look flattering on her. Carrie's hair also looks much nicer and healthier than Lydia's.
That babydoll dress looks just horrible on Lydia. It makes her look like she's pregnant. And the lunchbox bag is just ugly.

This picture also shows the short legs and short stubby toes......nothing like that picture of the giraffe legs in the FuglyUnfinishedSoon To Be Huuuuuumus(StoreBought)EatinnnnnRoom.

She is even to Lazy to be consistant in her body manipulation.....The Many Faces and Toes of PeopleAreStupidAndWillBelieveAnyShitIPostNoEffortLazyLyingLidlFuckingTwatWaffle.

OMG I nearly choked on my tea and biscuits with your PeopleAreStupidAndWillBelieveAnyShitIPostNoEffortLazyLyingLidlFuckingTwatWaffle sums her and her followers up perfectly. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

We really need a new thread but I'm not witty enough to create a title - EGGY WHERE ARE YOU lol! <3

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

Spangles11 wrote:We really need a new thread but I'm not witty enough to create a title - EGGY WHERE ARE YOU lol! <3
All hail Queen Eggy, long live the the Queen of Titles!

Pigpog
Talker
Talker

Post by Pigpog »

Carrie thinks she's bloody hilarious....posting 325 stories of her fat, ugly feet.

That'll show um Carrie!! You funny fucker.

Borey mcboreface.

DFV_2017
Talker
Talker

Post by DFV_2017 »

Lola-Faith wrote:someone slap me for saying this........but Scarrie's insta stories of this trip are better than Lydiots, at least they show the place they are staying and what they are doing. All Lydias are of her or product placement, wtf is she sitting on a catamaran with a bottle of Dior product?

Yes I agree that Carrie’s stories are better! I don’t think that Carrie is trying to sabotage Lidl like some people think, only taking jobs she can go on too. I think Lidl just can’t go anywhere without her. I think Lidl talks down to her, and in conversations with other people she doesn’t even let Carrie finish her sentences without shouting over her.

I didn’t follow Lidl last year, so did she previously go on trips and to events alone? Wonder what has changed? I think it has a lot to do with Ali getting more followers and more popular maybe! She’s terrified of putting on weight in case he leaves her, that’s my psycho analysis anyway lol. But sad thing is she doesn’t realise she looks a million times worse now than she used to with shorter hair, a bit more weight and natural face!

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Lidlocchio - the nose and legs that keep growing!

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Spangles11 wrote:We really need a new thread but I'm not witty enough to create a title - EGGY WHERE ARE YOU lol! <3
Im not witty enough either!!! but I'm here.. i will do one now!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Pigpog wrote:Carrie thinks she's bloody hilarious....posting 325 stories of her fat, ugly feet.

That'll show um Carrie!! You funny fucker.

Borey mcboreface.
Hahahahaha

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Lola-Faith wrote:Lidlocchio - the nose and legs that keep growing!
Yes!!

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

I'm wondering what happened to Lydia's Zimmermann dresses - and the £1000+ Dolce & Gabbana dress - from last summer. I think those dresses looked much nicer than what she has been wearing this year. It would be a waste not to wear them again - unless she has already sold those clothes of course...

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

sweetpea56 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
starviolet wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:Nose.

Goodness me I swear it’s growing like Pinocchio’s!

On first glance I thought you had posted a photo of Richard MadeleyImage

I was thinking more along the lines of Postman Pat :rofl: :rofl:
Oh super weird. I can see that double chin her filler creates. Someone mentioned earlier the chin filler (or implant) does push back her natural chin creating this strange W shape. Does anyone else see that?? :? She really needs to stop with the filler or get it disolved.

I went for a few consults this year for under eye, maybe cheek filler and botox...all the doctors advised against it and said I'll just make me look old and to keep using retinol and PRP instead (and I'm 29). Now that i'm makeup-less in summer and have a sunny glow back, I'm so glad I didn't. Because they really can age a person unless you actually have volume deficit in your face (which does look good).

Return to “Lydia Millen”