Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

buttercup1 wrote:I know this has been said already but WHY THE F IS CARRIE IN SANTORINI?!?!

I can't deal with Lidl's feet in her latest insta post. I hate feet anyway but omg those feeeeet
Sorry I just posted them

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

Hunevoque wrote:Lets try and guess her height, I would say 162cm or less!!??
I'm going with 158cm or 5'2"

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Even her toes look lazy..they're just kinda slouched there..like they can't be bothered to be toes.

cezza1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cezza1 »

Sorry I know we’ve all said it but why on earth would you take a pic in that unfinished room? Might as well leave the masking tape on the walls and a used paintbrush while you’re at it. At least make it black and white or something so it’s not as obvious. I despair. #futureinteriorsblogger #myarse

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Just about to head off to my dining room armchair to do my evening skincare...

Old people's home vibes again.[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d4850c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>1456ec6c1d530bff8da888c79cd4850c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Why didn't she pose for this in her bathroom? that would look way better

and I would like to take this moment to point out her caption which reads "My signature look is always bright glowing skin" :rofl: oh lovely your only signature look is you in your grubby dressing gown with your hair piled on top of your head

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Her legs look strangely long in that photo :? And why am I being drawn to her feet?! :(

It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Honeybee745
Debater
Debater

Post by Honeybee745 »

So there are stains from gray runny dirt on the left, white dust stains on the right and the spot she's looking at lovingly is the TV outlet.

I. JUST. CAN'T.

cezza1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cezza1 »

Petty_Le_Pew wrote:Her legs look strangely long in that photo :? And why am I being drawn to her feet?! :(

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d4850c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>1456ec6c1d530bff8da888c79cd4850c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
...because by the looks of it, they’re the only thing in that photo that hasn’t been photoshopped. Veiny :(

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Advert premonition ImageImage

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Petty_Le_Pew wrote:Her legs look strangely long in that photo :? And why am I being drawn to her feet?! :(

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d4850c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>1456ec6c1d530bff8da888c79cd4850c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Well if she took this photo in her bathroom, it would look like that last 10 skincare products that were her recent fave in the last two months.

The problem with being a "at home vlogger" is that you've showed all your goods and can no longer use your house as a staging area...without everyone knowing you had to carry your kitchen chair, basket of blankets into an EMPTY UNFINISHED dining room *Face Paml* I mean my god. Oh, but the slides she wore to the airport paired with yet another lazy robe :? How can one be so repetitive?? Everything she does is contrived.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

'Are you as lazy as me? & like me, feel the effort of getting out of a chair is beneath you?'

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Ideas for thread titles? :

: #AtHomeWith Lispy Lydiot FillerFace & Smelly Cats

: Lydl - PastaPrat, Filthy Robe #HopeThat'sOkLovelies

: Lydl - Snazzpot Schnozz #PutABitOfHummusOnIt #CarrieHasCrazyEyes
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ »

blink_fink wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d4850c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>1456ec6c1d530bff8da888c79cd4850c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>1456ec6c1d530bff8da888c79cd4850c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Well if she took this photo in her bathroom, it would look like that last 10 skincare products that were her recent fave in the last two months.

The problem with being a "at home vlogger" is that you've showed all your goods and can no longer use your house as a staging area...without everyone knowing you had to carry your kitchen chair, basket of blankets into an EMPTY UNFINISHED dining room *Face Paml* I mean my god. Oh, but the slides she wore to the airport paired with yet another lazy robe :? How can one be so repetitive?? Everything she does is contrived.
Surely she has more than one bathroom? The house looks nicely refurbished I imagine all her bathrooms are photo-worthy (mainly because they were already there before she arrived with her poor taste) even then she could have staged it differently, even photographing them on her bathroom vanity would have been better than her slobbing around in her half-finished room

The whole thing looks staged and ultimately stupid. If you're going to do an AD at least do it properly and make it look even vaguely professional

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:'Are you as lazy as me? & like me, feel the effort of getting out of a chair is beneath you?'
I guess we know what Carrie gets paid to do now..

gossipmcgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipmcgossip »

Jeweles21 wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:Lets try and guess her height, I would say 162cm or less!!??
I'm going with 158cm or 5'2"
I have those kallax units and with no heels on they go up to my bum, I am 163cm (5ft 3 or so), obviously our body dimensions will not be the exact same but I also have the black cropped gymshark leggings and they are shorter on me than her!

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Can’t she afford a magazine rack? And who uses fugly designer slides as a bookmark? She needs to stop using this filter it makes her look even more grey and adds 10 years to her face and hair. Did Carrie have to move that hideous armchair while Lidl’s still sat in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Please tell me the open magazine is not her spread with Blogosphere? :?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Even her toes look lazy..they're just kinda slouched there..like they can't be bothered to be toes.
They are probably very p*ssed off, saying, all the feet in the world and we got put here! Shoved into shoes that are far too high and then made to balance on our heads just so she can pretend to be taller than she really is.

Old lady feet really. Feet creep me out big time, and especially feet with weird long toes! <<shudder>>

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Even her toes look lazy..they're just kinda slouched there..like they can't be bothered to be toes.

"...like they can't be bothered to be toes."

DEAD

:respekt:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface:

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Gusber wrote:Please tell me the open magazine is not her spread with Blogosphere? :?
OMG I think you're right, LOL that is beyond sad if so :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Lydia Millen”