Topic name courtesy of Adelaide

chelleydove
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KA$HANI 'fake lips, new tits, bf splits' Grimmond Part 5

Post by chelleydove »

I don't think they are making Greece look appealing at all.

Greece is a beautiful place, but what they've shown makes it look like it's dead trees.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

chelleydove wrote:I don't think they are making Greece look appealing at all.

Greece is a beautiful place, but what they've shown makes it look like it's dead trees.
I will never understand these brand and/or sponsored trips. It looks boring as hell - I would much rather see them enjoying a real holiday and exploring what these countries have to offer instead of the same old thing of going out on a yacht for the day then off to a group dinner.

In the case of this trip, the rooms at the resort seem to start at around $750AUD for a basic suite - do they really think Shani and Michael's audience are their target market?

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

She wore this cropped t-shirt that says "no bra club", then made an IG story that's like "I'm literally wearing this top in the middle of town and it's very confronting. Oh well, whatever".

Please...don't pretend you didn't buy it in the first place to draw attention to your fake boobs :roll:

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

neonlemonade wrote:She wore this cropped t-shirt that says "no bra club", then made an IG story that's like "I'm literally wearing this top in the middle of town and it's very confronting. Oh well, whatever".

Please...don't pretend you didn't buy it in the first place to draw attention to your fake boobs :roll:
she's so stupid :roll:

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

<3

LoyaltotheOil
Talker
Talker

Post by LoyaltotheOil »

Love the new thread title ;) I've said before that I can't believe brands send people like Shani on such expensive trips overseas. Tana Mongoose is there FFS, she's the worst influence.

rose369+
Learner
Learner

Post by rose369+ »

jtbi98 wrote:

I will never understand these brand and/or sponsored trips. It looks boring as hell - I would much rather see them enjoying a real holiday and exploring what these countries have to offer instead of the same old thing of going out on a yacht for the day then off to a group dinner.

In the case of this trip, the rooms at the resort seem to start at around $750AUD for a basic suite - do they really think Shani and Michael's audience are their target market?
Yes completely agree! In Tana’s live they were all at lunch and the whole time all they talked about was where the best place was to take photos for that days giveaway post! How boring !!

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

neonlemonade wrote:She wore this cropped t-shirt that says "no bra club", then made an IG story that's like "I'm literally wearing this top in the middle of town and it's very confronting. Oh well, whatever".

she takes every opportunity she can find to draw attention to her fake tits...does she not see how annoying she is
:love2:

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

rose369+ wrote:
jtbi98 wrote:

Yes completely agree! In Tana’s live they were all at lunch and the whole time all they talked about was where the best place was to take photos for that days giveaway post! How boring !!
I mean, in all fairness, their job is to try and make the holiday look as good as they can on social media.. they are there for work to promote it

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

starfire wrote:
rose369+ wrote:
jtbi98 wrote:

I mean, in all fairness, their job is to try and make the holiday look as good as they can on social media.. they are there for work to promote it
They hardly do that though. All of their photos are selfies and all they seem to do is eat and drink. They never really do much on these trips, I don’t understand how brands think they’re a good idea.

I’ve totally stopped buying anything from brands that send these morons on these insane trips. I refuse to fund it. We pay so much bloody money for products that aren’t any better than their cheap counterparts and it’s because of their shitty marketing strategies and wastefulness. I fucking hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

wildxfox wrote:
starfire wrote:
rose369+ wrote:
jtbi98 wrote:

They hardly do that though. All of their photos are selfies and all they seem to do is eat and drink. They never really do much on these trips, I don’t understand how brands think they’re a good idea.

I’ve totally stopped buying anything from brands that send these morons on these insane trips. I refuse to fund it. We pay so much bloody money for products that aren’t any better than their cheap counterparts and it’s because of their shitty marketing strategies and wastefulness. I fucking hate it.

It’s true. Tarte and Benefit are absolute shit in my opinion and I think everyone else is slowly catching on

sasha1997
Talker
Talker

Post by sasha1997 »

+1 on stopped supporting the brands who believe in these trips. Some people don’t even get to eat a meal a day. The capitalism makes me sick. I used to love Bondi sands too

AVY
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AVY »

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster.
So did her and John have yet another falling out? As some of you said, there was a strong lack of couple pics during and post-Coachella. If they did, wow, that's going to look super messy... get ready for a 'We Broke Up Part 2'.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

f :love2:

Post by Guest »

Watching her put a whole lemon (skin and all) in her smoothie and then tip a can of beans straight into the pot without draining them first in her 'Vegan for a day' video made me realise just how stupid she is.

Also her testing the diet out for one day to see if it made a difference to how she felt was just ridiculous. It's one day Shani. As if you would notice any difference.

Hazel Oman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hazel Oman »

Has anyone noticed that now that Lily has a boyfriend Shani is swarming all over Michael?

LoyaltotheOil
Talker
Talker

Post by LoyaltotheOil »

mrsarigold wrote:Watching her put a whole lemon (skin and all) in her smoothie and then tip a can of beans straight into the pot without draining them first in her 'Vegan for a day' video made me realise just how stupid she is.

Also her testing the diet out for one day to see if it made a difference to how she felt was just ridiculous. It's one day Shani. As if you would notice any difference.
I managed to get through about 2 minutes of her vegan video, which was before she even started eating only vegan food. She pisses me off that much.

bigfatgoalie
Learner
Learner

Post by bigfatgoalie »

following <3

alrightalright
Debater
Debater

Post by alrightalright »

Omg in her new vlog she had her mates lichhherally groping her boobs out in a touristy public space. You could see people in the background just staring. Stay classy. :roll:

Return to “Shani Grimmond”